Films that made you hate women

Films that made you hate women

But wouldn't that make you like women because she was based enough to put some pussy on him, even tho he was a complete dweeb? Shit would have NEVER happened in real life

>Shit would have NEVER happened in real life
Hahaha, a 46 year old single mother of three well past the wall would easily settle for a virgin with $500,000 worth in old toys and a decent stable job
The film is a fucking warning, it literally shows him going from a beta virgin to a beta cuck provider

I don't hate women since I'm not a /r9k/ memer

cool, we needed to know that from you

If this movie was made today, all the alpha pussy slayers would be into comic books and gaming, while the virgin would be into lolis and MLP.

Yah I guess I didn't think about his resources in old toys, and her eBay website.

>hey, sell all your stupid toys because i don't like them
>okay
>good now they are almost gone
>FUCK YOU I LIKE THEM WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SELL THEM
>shut up we are done forever
>no wait baby don't leave me lets get married even though you're a grandmother and i'm handsome and can use the experience with you to find a better mate

why are women so evil and Machiavellian, bros?

Thats not what happened though, she felt bad for making him sell and went to tell him not to.

None. I cherish, treasure, and adore women. They make life worth living. Based women.

Do you not know what Machiavellian means, kid? It was all part of her twisted plan to entrap this innocent virgin.

Don't forget "lol my ex boyfriend had a bike"
Still just a dirty badboy slut, never learned

what does she look like

She's a granny in a failing business while he's a manager with hundreds of thousands of dollars in assets.

He should've fucked the chick from the book store

Granny?

This. Not so much the movie, but womens reaction to it. She fucking killed a guy

One of her children has children. It's mentioned in the movie.

there's a lesson to be learned here

Why would this make you hate women, the entire movie made it very clear how much of a psychopathic cunt she is

unforgivable

A very good summary of why you shouldn't put the pussy on a pedestal. There's also no indication at the end that he actually learned anything and won't get cucked again.

This movie sucked

Why would you pay for the cow while everyone before you got the milk for free?

>why are women so evil and Machiavellian, bros?
Well they were never strong enough to get what they wanted through force...

To milk her sexy calves in future