>Krupp
>Trump

DRUMPH BTFO XD

You realize he was called that in the comics

These are the same people crying about DONALD pierce in Logan

Sup Forums aka T_D is easily triggered.

Shut up cuck I'm not triggered

Yo atleast look up this shit You're making us look bad

Haha you conservatard idiot! QUeen Hillary would have never been cucking triggered this easy.

This is an 18+ website

Shutup you didiot trump won get over it

Either you're underage and never read the books or false flagging Sup Forums, which is it.

>Soros has deposited 1 shilling into your account

And you're an illiterate retard

Only retard in here is the kid trying to false flagging Sup Forums, it's disgusting.

>muh precious Sup Forums, they shall not be blemished, I willn't stand for't!

Shut the fuck up you enormous faggot

God this is a great thread -- Sup Forums is really on the up and up as a board. I'm glad Moot made the changes he did and I feel that it has been extremely well-moderated lately.

Give me a break, this kid acting like the movie is an attack on donald trump is so painfully obvious it's a false flag. Either that, or it's just some stupid kid who never read the books. Either way, he needs to fuck off.

Shut the fuck up you literal cuck

Actually Trump got less votes

>Sup Forumsnigger makes embarrassing post
>UH MUST BE A F-F-FALSEFLAG, R-RIGHT?

SHUT UP SHUT SHUT UP

It's entirely possible it's some stupid underage kid, but it since he's just spamming the same shit over and over it's probably a false flag of someone behind a mobile phone. I'm completely convinced now it's a false flag.

>cuk cuk cuck cuk cukc uckcukcuk
cuk cuk cukc uck
They're disrepsecting donald trump ---- DONALD TRUMP! --- le god emporer centepode I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS YOU FUCKING CUKCS!!!!!!!!

>You will never be this dedicated to protecting Sup Forums's honour
Your white knighting has not gone unnoticed, m'cuck, may Allah reward you with 72 of your fellow virgins.

Isn't the blonde one canon gay?

Are you actually implying that there don't exist people who want to make Sup Forums look bad through a false flag? The series came out 3 years before trumps 2000 campaign and 18 years before his recent 2nd one. Absolutely nobody reasonable would find an anti-trump agenda in there.

drumpf is not a centipede!!!!! >:(

can a mod just delete this thread? one Sup Forums-tier post just completely derailed this

Or a mod can just delete the shitposter because these false flags shit up good threads too.

Yes, fucking sjws

Ahahahahaha waht the fuck are you doing man why are you this obsessed with making sure Sup Forums doesn't look bad. You're literally being cuckolded by a Sup Forums board.

Why not get little kids to voice this.
Creepy as shit that Kevin Hart voices the black 'kid'

False flags derail and shit up good threads, I want them to fuck off and bitch about Sup Forums somewhere else.

>He doesn't realize Sup Forums shit up this board before anyone else
>He doesn't realize his continued dedication to posting off-topic has ruined the thread
>He protects Sup Forums's honor at all cost

they're talking about Thyssen Krupp the german steel giant that created once the steel for the nazis and now will be probably sold and renamed after having horrible investments in Brazil, am i right ?

BLORP

I don't care about Sup Forums's honor, false flaggers are far more obnoxious and they shit up any thread they can potentially make about trump or politics.

Wtf no. He's like 10

I bet this place doesn't remember the two dads.

It was just a joke Jesus Christ people

For fucks' sake, seriously?

>they both have ADHD too

Might as well go the whole nine yards with tumblr pandering

>tfw a blond haired man in (current year)
Life is tough

To be fair, ADHD was the meme disorder of the 80s/90s that every kid who was kinda weird had. It was just mentioned their teachers think they have ADHD when they don't.