What are some good show about college life?

What are some good show about college life?
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNLhT8PgRZw
youtube.com/watch?v=sJvBwJ_h-UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw finished school before this whole shitshow took off across the country
I'm really happy 2bh

they brought this on themself, i dont feel sorry

HEY HEY HO OH MY SEX JUNK IS OH OH OHH

I'm not racist. I'm really not.

But this shit is making me reconsider.

How are they in college and so bad at expressing a thought? I thought it was kind of cute how shakey their voices were from the adrenaline rush. But if you can't create a coherent dialogue without getting angry and emotional, *maybe* rethink your position to begin with.

Brown v Board of Education was a mistake

College isn't about thinking. It's about saying what's told to you.

Me and my pal are working on a show called Chad and Chaz starring two college kids in the mid 2000's.

Where was Asian guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNLhT8PgRZw

This. Similar note: I used to think religious beliefs were irrational, but then I realized a lot of atheists have shitty personalities so now Jesus is my co-pilot.

I'm just getting fucking sick of this shit boys. What's the solution?

Same. Unfortunately, my younger brother is currently attending Evergreen.

Let it run its course and watch those who didn't listen either turn or get eaten alive.

The problem is I think liberals are suicidal, they're happy to let this happen, to be eaten alive and take us with them.

Evergreen's my alma mater. It's a good school but moreso than other colleges the students are responsible for their own education. So in terms of education quality there are higher highs and lower lows. It all depends on your brother

The pendulum always swings back eventually.

0:54
>I'm literally shaking right now

Swing soon, please.

Trump isn't far enough.

either realize most of these idiots have no effect on your life or become a bitter little pussy who throws daily tantrums on the internet

Take a look at what university debate teams has turned into.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJvBwJ_h-UE

What they're doing *IS* the new age's coherent dialogue

t. high school dropout

That's a dumbass reason to change your personal beliefs.

>this whole shitshow took off across the country

im not from the states. what happened?

Eventually they are just going to admit that it's about them wanting to murder whites and Christians. Then it will happen and you'll need to seek God, or you'll be in trouble.

Right now it's at the
>it's systematic oppression
stage

But you could give them all billions of dollars, treat them like royalty or whatever else, but they'll all chimp out like cursed beasts at the end of the day. Just look at Africa. Every time I see someone interact with niggers, it turns out to be a disaster.

There's no prestige in higher education any more, it's all garbage.

You aren't slick op, quit this shit.

>the students are responsible for their own education
You're right. They have a very unique system there. I just know myself, and wouldn't be able to put up with all those knuckleheads.

I'm racist. I really am.

But this shit is making me enforce what I already believe.

what is this picture?

I know what you mean. The way they're dancing and chanting is like a caricature in a racist cartoon or something.
That said, I don't mind blacks who act normal.

The mods don't give a fuck, m8.
Sup Forums has been kill for quite some time

Who let these chimps at campus in the first place ?

what the fuck

t. never did debate in school
That style of debating comes from a quirk in the rules of ONE category of debate called CE where every argument you make that the opponent doesn't address is a point to you so it only makes sense to rapid fire arguments as fast as possible.

That shit doesn't fly in Lincoln-Douglas style debates.

>Eventually they are just going to admit that it's about them wanting to murder whites and Christians.
Are you retarded? Most American blacks are Christian.

I almost can imagine them winning. First they go, and any response to them is "I have no idea what they just said" due to weird stuttery way they talk

Leftie make affirmative action to get more niggers in their schools, it backfires... pure gold
Check @ 3:40 negres can't even read

I feel like the whole world is getting crazier and crazier on both sides.

The left and right have built each other up as these great evil enemies that will literally cause armageddon, and so in their quest to stop their Great Enemy they throw all convictions to the wind and just get more and more extreme in their views.

I don't know how many sane people are left.

>Most American blacks are Christian.
Lol.