Rose the riveter

female mechanic

it's Rosie, and that bitch went home after like a half-day.

the only thing that matters is that she's asian

everything for the chinese boxoffice

>They had to introduce another character so people would stop shipping him with Rey and Poe

I mean I'd wife the thick little thing but Finn has better options.

>female mechanic
what the fuck does she even fix? chocolate cake doesn't break down

She doesn't fix them, she makes them disappear

Sandwiches

>inb4 scene of her cranking a socket wrench underneath a X-Wing and telling off Poe with her encyclopedic knowledge of spaceship machinery

kek

inevitable

Couldn't they like, I dunno, find a good looking one? I've seen them out there.

LMAO SEXISM OH SHES FAT TOO XDXDXD

>inb4 she and/or the screenwriter get some retarded detail wrong and the whole star wars toy collector audience spergs out

she can't be prettier than the MC. its against the rules.

>inb4 they don't do that on purpose to spite old fans

>inb4 they just take the "Empire Strikes Back" and paste badly the faces of the new cast of those of the old ones

and people will still defend it

I can't wait to see them fight AT-AT-XLs. Which are 5 times bigger than Walkers and can destroy 6 planets with their canons.

Why wouldn't this make sense? Poe's a pilot not a mechanic and Rose is literally a mechanic.

6 snow covered planets*

>Vietnamese fat chick dating a black guy
>will sell well in China
user...

>Rey and Poe
Are you retarded? They never meet each other...Rey and Finn on the other hand...

Talk about diverse...but a interracial main couple? Hell no!

Top kek

It makes sense. It's just overdone and in all likelihood will happen.

Eh, I wouldn't count on it. I don't think Rose will spend a lot of time with Poe. She's Finn's girl.

size of that fuckin head.
call her Rose the lunchbox.

Excuse me. A female mechanic actually doesn't make any sense to me. But I'm sure she isn't just that. Remember Poe's X-wing explosion in the trailer? She will fix it in less time it takes her to finish a box of donuts.

XD FAT MADDIE

The Chinese market simply won't allow that. Finn is probably comatose in the next film because of Chinese focus groups.

That sounds like something Rey could do. Can't have her outshining Rey now.

>everything with an asian in it is a ploy for chinese audiences

gotta love this classic brainlet Sup Forums meme

According to leaks, he gets woken up but then gets captured and they download his brain LOL

SHE'S FAT!

leaks confirm that Rey gets BTFO in a duel with Kylo

also Rose has a much hotter sister named Paige. I guarantee there will be a joke with Finn wanting his "Bond girl" to be Paige but he's saddled with Rose instead

I also think Rose will be the traitor

Chinese people like seeing other Chinese people on the screen. Imagine that.

well white people don't save white-lead movies regardless of their quality, SO....

They don't have the balls to make a minority woman a traitor.

anyone who thinks this movie is going to be good should be rounded up and shot in the back of the head.

anyone who thinks this movie is going to be bad should be rounded up and shot in the back of the head.

except she's Vietnamese

>>also Rose has a much hotter sister named Paige
Those aren't their actual character names, are they?

I know there was Ben and Luke, but still...

this is what happens when your story group is comprised of 80% of female who don't know jackshit about sci-fi, let alone Star Wars

>older human characters in the timeline have weird names
>OT human characters have a blend of weird and regular names
>ST human characters have mostly regular names (besides Dameron, Holdo, etc)

I don't think they know or care. I guess to amend my post they like seeing Asians on screen.

Indeed.

Ooompa Loompa

HEEEERE COMES YOUR CHEWBACA REPLACEMENT!

haha I sure do love going to the movies and watching ugly minorities and invincible white women defeat the bad white man!

don't forget irrelevant old farts cashing on nostalgia without making any acting effort

Do long-time Star Wars fans not see that Disney is just remaking the OT with newer characters/bots?

AT-ST
AT-ST
AT-ST

fat ugly chink with a gigantic head getting blacked.

The asian audience's will love it!

>the only thing that matters is that she's asian
>everything for the chinese boxoffice

Won't help them a bit.

The highest grossing movie ever in China is Fate of the Furious and it doesn't have a single Asian character.

Asians want to see strong white male heroes too.

Asian markets will hate that.

>watching Episode 8
>caring about Episode 8 at all
The movie is gonna be a SJW filled ESB shot for shot remake, why is anyone even remotely interested?

And rehashed plot lines with *nudge* *nudge* throwbacks to a film series that hasn't been good for 35 years

Just watched rogue one yesterday. The writing was so fucking bad. I mean why the fuck are there so many niggers and spics in space? Are these people retarded? They'll never be able to get there.

Leaks don't confirm Rey getting BTFO by Kylo. MSW has backtracked on everything having to do with what one of their sources saw on Ahch-to because he seems to have been wrong on some things. The same source who said Kylo beats Rey and knocks her off a cliff said that Luke fights the Knights of Ren with his green lightsaber. MSW later heard that Luke doesn't use his lightsaber at all really. The source was also claiming to know character motivations that he couldn't possibly know since he was watching from afar and couldn't hear.

So everything that source claimed is questionable.

Because they are and this movie will make close to 2 billion dollars.

That's because MSW is full of shit. SWHQ and MFN are the only legit spoiler sources.

>SWHQ
>MFN
>legit
Oh, it's you. Are you going to post a bunch of clickbait headlines to prove your point again?

Sup MSW. Your entire website is full of shit and you have no credibility. Post some more false spoilers so we can laugh at your retarded shit.

Mike Zeroh has better spoilers than you.

You don't even know what mfn is you dumb cunt.

LEL

poop goblin

They can destroy 6 times the amount of rebel base generators than the old AT-ATs could! Remind how the First Order are the "remnants" of the Empire if all their tech is more numerous and more advanced?
>Poe doesn't know how his own ship works

She has to fix the x wing so it can fly in extra salt weather

ME FIXEE MIRRENIUM FAWKUN

why is he wearing moisture farmer clothes?

IT HYPERSPACE WONG TIME