I said some pretty nasty...hey stop laughing it's not funny.*snickers* Alright it's actually really funny

>I said some pretty nasty...hey stop laughing it's not funny.*snickers* Alright it's actually really funny
Would this have saved his career?

Holy shit yea actually I think if he sort of just rolled with it than it would have made him look alot better

No.

He got butthurt and sperged out on stage. Calling people nigger in an angry tone and saying they'd be lynched 50 years ago isn't something you just pass off as a joke. He fucked up and there was no saving it.

No, he shouldn't have apologized half-assed on Letterman. Do it on a non-comedy stage.

He cowered and lost everyone's respect. His overreaction underlined just how serious he was about what he said and how scared he was to have been caught.

STOP LAUGHING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

NIGGERS!!!! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF NIGGERS!!!

It's called comedy.
Learn to lighten up.
You're the one who sounds butthurt.

It also would have helped if he was in there on person. Doing this satellite thing is just inherently funny.

He isn't even racist - that's what's so crazy about all this.

was Michael Richards actually a funny comedian?

>A NIGGER LOOK THERE'S A NIGGER
what did he mean by this

this will never not make me laugh

fuck you coon

Never, never cuck. Progs and blacks are resentful beasts who feed on the shame and humility of their social betters. They will never be satisfied or grateful or forgiving no matter how much you appease their tantrums. Giving in just teaches them that they're right, so don't ever fucking do it

I think he may have seen a black man. that's my theory anyway.

You can't see him because he was in the audience, but believe it or not, they had let a nigger into the establishment.

He was clearly upset at the hecklers and just hurling insults instead of cleverly putting them down. Just shouting nigger is literally edgy 12 year old tier comedy, and he wasn't even attempting that. He was just mad.

>implying I'm black

>what did he mean by this
OH I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW

Being black isn't just biology, it's also culture. You've embraced black culture's characteristic stupidity and hypocrisy, so you're a nigger

>answer op in a logical objective manner and nothing else
>hypocrisy and stupidity

Point out where I'm being a hypocrite. I'm clearly stupid for falling for your bait, so I'll give you that.

this, you don't really recover from that. a full on Nazi would roll his eyes at his outburst. maybe if he didn't drop the niggebomb and didn't harken back to lynching days... but even then at that crazy angry tone no matter what he said it wasn't pretty.

if he had kept his cool maybe, like that one nerdy gut that got called out by some cunt in the audiance. something like he just had sex and she said finally... something like a good 60 seconds of the crowd joining in on the howling... and then finally he burns her right back with regained composure and saves his show.

he just couldn't handle the stage and crowd. shouldn't have been doing stand up if he was that thin skinned.

It doesn't help he apologized like a day or two after it happened so some people still didn't know much of what happened, and yeah. It's a fucking comedy show, you can't tell people to get serious.

Hi Reeddit nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.