Welcome to the Kino Spitoon, how patrician are ya?

Welcome to the Kino Spitoon, how patrician are ya?

The Thing

I go on Sup Forums, that should say everything. Most anons here wouldn't lurk here if they were truly patrician.

And?

i saw bvs

I know that everything that happened did happen to the people on L O S T

Shut up faggot. You're fucking gay and stupid and I'm better than you because you are a fucking faggot with shitty taste, unlike me, I have great taste in everything. Unlike you. You are fucking gay and have shitty taste. I don't care if I can get into your faggy little club. You know why? Because your club is filled with faggots like you. Faggots with shit taste. I want to get in there just to prove how much better I am then you are. Fuck you you fucking little queer. It's not that hard to follow up with a basket.

I watched Mean Girls this mornin and fapped to prime Lohan

IM SO PATRICIAN THAT BRAKHAGE TOOK A 3 HOUR SHOT OF THE INSIDE OF MY ANUS, PAINTED OVER THE FRAMES AND MADE A FILM OUT OF IT

I unironically enjoy Alien3

Wilford Brimley's mustache

I don't even watch movies.

I watch films at 1.5 speed

I just read the film's script, and backwards

I just watched an obscure 1940s Russian art film.

Without any subs.

I am cuba

My favorite auteur is Zack Snyder

R-right this way, sir!

from Another World

And?

I just watched Mad Max:Beyond Thunderdome

heh, so?

Weak. I watch all my movies at .5 speed such that every shot becomes a dramatic slo-mo shot. I also play Tchaikovsky quietly in the background to enhance the experience and whisper things like, "brilliant" or "superb" to myself.

And I accuse everyone suggesting that his kinos are dogshit of being Disney shills from India

You're in.

>he doesn't do all that while bathing in monochromatic soaps and reciting the lines of the kinos in the mirror

Back of the line, weenie.

You're in too.

I don't watch movies

And?

I watch films.

>I might have to watch a kino just to get rid of this intellectualism
>What about that one?
>*weezing*

What films would warrant a trip to Weenie Hut jr.? What about Super Weenie Hut jr.?

I'm looking at intertextuality in Cohen brothers movies

>Weenie Hut Jr.
Popular movies

>Super Weenie Hut Jr.
MCU
Star Wars

an american werewolf in london is better than howl 2

How patrician am I? How patrician am I?!

MILK.