Has there ever been a worse decline in quality?

Has there ever been a worse decline in quality?

Jews gonna jew. As soon as he became a "personality" with a face and an opinion it was only a matter of time.
his early stuff was great, those anonymous edits are legendary

Yes, Sup Forums

What do hilas tits look like?

deflated footballs.

No. It happened so fast, too. One week I'm watching them and they're these relatively unknown youtubers struggling to pay the bills in their shitty apartment in Israel making funny, comfy videos with their friend. The next they're blowing up massively, incredibly popular with normies and are doing EPIC collaborations with all the types of people they used to mock, constantly churning out forced controversy videos to try and get more views, etc. Haven't watched them since that started happening a year ago? Two years? I forget.

Sim City 4 to SimCity

Like Neve Campbells, only smaller.

>no Mister Metokur
Feelsgood

she looks like a fucking crackhead.

fuck you I had a girlfriend who had that problem and u just reminded me of that

yes, true detective season 2

but still, all they make is shit now. their older stuff was at least watchable. now it's just "youtube is bad and we don't have real jobs so please give us money"

tom brady might like those

They're more concerned with their vlogging channel which is more advertiser friendly. They're selling out real hard. I'm pretty sure they've saved enough money to live comfortably so i don't know what they're afraid of losing.

>yfw enema bucket black magick papa johns h3h3 will never come back

Sadly there arent any crazy lefties to make fun of atm, so he doesnt have any content, except for "omg so random xD" type of content. Vape Naysh yallxDD

>another group that gives swaglord handouts to leave this off-topic trash up

>tfw pic related hasn't had a decline in quality despite becoming vastly popular

Yes

is he /ourguy/?

you cannot have a decline in quality if you don't produce content

It's really sad seeing where he is actually, no original content, he just makes good connections and starts drama now (typical jew behavior btw)
i wish he would go back to ripping off sam hyde at least he was good at that

He has though. A lot of dunkey's videos are shit now because sometimes there's just no games to make fun of for a while, but dunkey needs to make videos so he does a weird video trying to make fun of a game that doesn't have anything you can make good material from, so it's just a really shitty and boring video. Examples would be breath of the wild, nier automata, and bloodborne. He made videos of those 3 pretty recently and they were all boring and not funny at all. But then he makes a video of some (chinese?) rip off of smash bros and it's great/funny. Some videos just feel really forced is all.

I miss him.

You're right about some videos being forced, but if you go back and watch some of the old stuff it's pretty shitty a lot of the time. So I wouldn't say it's a decline

Yup, I miss his film reviews