That scene where Peter Parker literally removes the blackness from his skin so he can become richer and more intelligent

>That scene where Peter Parker literally removes the blackness from his skin so he can become richer and more intelligent
What did Raimi mean by this

How do you explain the blackness making him stronger and more alpha then?

Oh..

But everyone hated peter when he was infected with the symbiote.

>"WHITE POWER"

what did he mean by this

>that scene where Black Spiderman bangs a rich senator's wife as he watches

Except the white woman he took on a date.

Jesus Christ.

FYI amazon now has an editor cut of the movie.
Any rips yet?

>The black stuff on Spider-Mans skin also makes him more obnoxious and violent
What DID Raimi mean by this?!

in all seriousness and Post-Ironically...the movie should have just been about Black Spider and Green Goblin 2

Sandman was pretty unnecessary even though his origin was very well done

Yep. Toby Macguire was a really good Spiderman too, and coupled with Raimi, was one of the few permissible capeshits

I thought this Raimi thing was just a meme

(((they))) aren't even trying to hide it anymore

How the fuck did he get away with this?

I actually really liked Sandman but the backstory only works as a conclusion to the series. Like, the hijacker killing Ben is Peter's whole reason for becoming Spider Man, and with the forgiveness at the end he really has 0 motivations.

Hackmi

>Peter gets infected with blackness and engages multiple white woman who swoon
Raimi's change in political orientation really shows through

>>I actually really liked Sandman but the backstory only works as a conclusion to the series. Like, the hijacker killing Ben is Peter's whole reason for becoming Spider Man, and with the forgiveness at the end he really has 0 motivations.

Well it's a good thing Spiderman 3 was the last in the trilogy wasn't it

>IMPRESSIVE...FOR A NIGGER!

Was this foreshadowing Spiderman 3?

>not realising it was a satire of "modern" media
Hey it's no shame if Raimi is too subtle for you lad

>I AM GROOT

Fuck, Raimi was basically a modern day prophet

Didn't he hit her? And then cheated on her with another white woman.

hey Jack killed bruce's parents and became the joker but Batman stayed around for penguin and CatWoman

>that scene where he mugs a man, he says "Gimme everythang u got whiteboi", the man hands him everything and he just kills him.
Raimi was really vocal with his opinions

>what about that amazing night that we had?
>we had coffee, Eddie, and on the way home you got mugged by a nigger, who then took me home and fucked my brains out

Wow, honestly I'm surprised Bryce was ok with so much of this dialogue.

>black makes him more confident, outgoing

his cock was probably bigger too

>black also makes him get into fights and hit women

Raimi knew his shit

2 BLACK 2 STRONG

fucking kek

>in infinite time and space, there is an iteration where all of this occurs in film

Are we any close to trans-dimensional device?

It's from the director's cut

He doesn't do it to become richer and more intelligent, he does it to become less violent and more compassionate.

I thought he did it because he was sick of having to be around niggers

In the Director's cut he explain his motives.
He did it because when the goo made him black, he became dumber and poorer, also started spewing "WE WUZ KANGS" non-stop.
Raimi is a known racist, it doesn't surprise me that he put all this in

>the_dance_scene.gif

there's a fine line between alpha and autism. and by fine I mean huge as fuck.

The black suit turned him into an obnoxious retard wife abuser.

Fpbp trips confirmed whytebois btfo

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

>Buy Spiderman trilogy on DVD
>Load up the Special Features expecting some nice making of documentaries
>First one I load up is just Sam Raimi speaking to a camera for 2 hours about "preserving the aryan race in a nigger-infested world"

It gets really weird in the last half hour where he's just screaming Deutschland Uber Alles draped in a Nazi party flag while 9/11 plays on repeat in the background

>Goes to my jew friend's house to watch the director's cut
>gets to the holocaust scene
>Friendship ended
Fuck Raimi, I lost a 4 years friend because of your ideas, I know, I shouldn't have laughed and cheered on the scene where Spidey is torturing the jews, but still.
I had to kill my friend before the time for this, Raimi.

>The scene where the goo literally starts to suck of Dr. Connors.
Really cool way to set up the Lizard that no one mentions

>I wish I got bit by a cop so I could have the power to keep these niggers in line

Jesus Christ, how did they get away with this one?