She's just as related as >>83296384 even if she doesn't pay you behind hiros back like they do

She's just as related as even if she doesn't pay you behind hiros back like they do.

Has there ever been a greater increase in quality?

pusy

HOW CAN ONE POSTER BE SO BASED?

Yesss I wan 2 licckkk

Its like a flower leading bees towards the center to pollinate the seeds, except its for cocks

>swn tie your hands together behind your back and order you to get on your knees and then grab your head and force it in to her pusy and make you smell and worship her pusy and rub your face all over her pusy while she plays with your hair and calls you a good girl

This is exactly how I picture a Lauren Southern/Laci Green sex tape to play out

I like Lauren. She's cool.

Post more sexy jewesses

Reminder that this pussy has already been ravaged by multiple black cocks

I don't care if she's 30 years old I'd still put babies in that Jew womb.

I WANNA TOUCH THAT CUNT

she's not a jew, retard

based pusy poster

I actually follow her on facebook though yeah some stuff she does comes across as silly but at least shes sincere

>She's sincere
No woman is sincere until she loses her job for her beliefs

Stop shilling this confirmed coalburning social science dropout.

Every day until you beta faggots wake up:

1. Fucked two black wide recievers from her Langley BC highschool plus at least one middle eastern guy CONFIRMED
2. Dropped out of a SOCIAL SCIENCE degree in 2nd year because she was failing. No deans list, ever. Embarrassing.
3. Wrote a 60 page "book" (protip: she didnt write half of it) that was barely high school level analysis.
4. Recruits people in her discord to shill threads on Sup Forums and now Sup Forums.
5. Puppet of Ezra (((Levant))). Was given talking points that conformed to The Rebel's narrative.
6. Collects money from beta orbiters like OP and the other 16 year old virgins like these:
7. Went "independent" to keep more of your beta bucks for herself. Comes from a wealthy family and is admittedly part jewish (look it up you faggots).

If you follow her because she is "cute" (under those 12 layers of makeup, nahhhh) and ascribe to her political beliefs because you want to fuck her, you are lower than beta. Following someone so intellectually shallow and vapid shows a lot about who you are, and if you are one of these pathetic men, you should hang yourself.

>post on /mentallyillgbt/
Are you upset shes legally a man?

>tips fedora

>all this projection
kek
she's not part jewish, her ancestors faced religious persecution from the nazis just like most christians

>she's a shill because I disagree with her politics

>Unironically supporting any youtube political celebrity on any side of the spectrum

I want to make aliyah with Lauren!

oh man oh man and summer is just around the corner anons, i don't think i can handle it anymore

i just want to deep dick her and bruise her cervix and move on sheesh

when will you dumbfucks realize it's about CONTENT. this cunt isn't related to television shows or film. go to or or or even and leave this board the fuck alone