Fox is fucking stupid

Fox is fucking stupid.

Just make a live action version of the pilot of the 90's series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB4hwVf_0aY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE
youtube.com/watch?v=1qF_WSUL7lo
youtube.com/watch?v=mWzCqCgjla8
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=3mgsmL8YEw4
youtube.com/watch?v=vNRr16UAG_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not posting thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=fB4hwVf_0aY

Na. When good superhero movies happen, it's gonna be coming from the DCEU. Bryan Singer is gay.

>it's your average anime intro
>even has specially rendered animu art-style

Well, that shit looks fucking lit my man. I don't know why they didn't go with that look for the tv-show.

Marvel is stupid.

Just make a live action version of the season 2 intro of the 90's series.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE

>a live action version of the pilot of the 90's series.
That was basically the first X-Men movie, wasn't it?

>GOAT voice cast and direction
>Some seriously great choices when updating the material
>Bitches be fine
>Extended universe cameos everywhere
>Best godamn Brock/Venom in any Spidey media
>But no punching or kicking or actual guns

And man, fuck teen Parker. Early adult to middle aged Parker is where it's at.

No.

Set it in the 80s.
Colourful and faithful to the comics outfits and larger than life personalities and all.
Get the crew that did Turbo Kid to direct.
Music by Carpenter Brut/Makeup and Vanity Set/various other associated acts.

>a user with shit taste

wew lad

This is what everyone was hoping apocalypse would be.

Jesus this art is so shitty. Looks like it was drawn with ms paint. And look at Beast's fucked up eye.

CRT really hid the flaws with this one.

No it was prochristian and didnt involve promoting reletivism. That doesnt jive with their agenda

>90s Spiderman was GOAT
>90s X-Men was GOAT
>90s Batman TAS was GOAT

where did it all go so wrong bros?

the animation was kinda shit, but you're right in everuting else

9/11

>I don't know why they didn't go with that look for the tv-show.

Its fucking expensive, a lot of it isn't actually animated, just small movements then lingering on a nicely drawn image with a few animated details. Thats the secret to making anime look good, really.

Ever since the iPhone came out, kids are used to on-demand content. I don't even think there is any one show for children to want to tune in anymore. Perhaps things like Netflix can keep funding action cartoons that aren't on TV anymore.

Anime had a really negative influence on American animation. Everything is cheap, flat shaded, simplistic looking shit now.

This. Also turn jubliee into Jenna lee, boom Asian market.

Forgetting the biggest flaw that affects all episodes. The pacing is completely fucked, scenes go by way too fast and everything is forcefully crammed into twenty minutes

when KIDS WB realized they could just whore pokemon and make more money than god...so everyone looked to the japs and whatever old shit they had laying around.

also that shit about educational programming outright killing Saturday mornings.

With animation becoming digital and channels being forced to show more educational shows -- which pushed cartoons out of time-slots.

dude, you left out music-
youtube.com/watch?v=1qF_WSUL7lo

Fox is fucked, but there is like almost TEN(10) X-Men movies. Sorry but you're not getting the short end of the stick here.
Fantastic Four is truly where its at. The best superhero comics, my favorite 90s cartoon, and no movies so no one gives a single shit and the name has been utterly run into the ground making them a laughing stock.

For anyone interested in old superhero cartoons I strongly suggest the Fantastic Four, its the true GOAT (not the first season though, which was terrible) and the World's Greatest Heroes cartoon was fun tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWzCqCgjla8

Y-you know it was all hand-drawn, b-before ms paint even existed, r-right user?

No god damn Morph and I'm down.

When did Tony become Onslaught?

They were all great but Batman TAS>X-Men>Spiderman for overall quality.

>Not realizing every director thinks he's an auteur and that his own vision is more important than the source material.
Books are understandable but comics are a visual medium. It is very strange how every director looks at superhero comics and thinks, "None of the visuals matter. Leather outfits for everbody!"

Bryan Singer is a fag.

Peter Parker keeps getting younger and younger

Next he'll be a pre-teen

I think we're all ready to see the main lineup in their classic uniforms. None of this pussyfooting around it crap.

This.

Older Peter is always the best. I have literally no idea how the entire company is convinced the opposite is true.

Maybe back in the day when he was the first younger superhero it was what sold him, but most kids look up to him as, well, a hero. He's supposed to be an adult, no one is asking for a younger spider man.

Woops meant for

Action cartoons fell out of style with the "softer" generations, and action cartoons are typically "boy" oriented, so it's more efficient to show gender neutral comedy lite cartoons like Steven Universe or Adventure Time.

Whos directing the Dark Pheonix movie? New Mutants looks promising.

S-s-s-stutter p-p-posting is s-s-s-shitposting

Simon Kinberg, apparently.

Huh. The producer seems promising. He said they would focus on other characters and space travel isn't off the table.

>World's Greatest Heroes cartoon was fun tier

My nog. World's greatest heroes was a nice fine when i ran into it a couple years ago. I agree about the FF in general too. It has the potential to be the best movie franchise as it has the longest and most varied history. They could do a movie in any sci-fi style they want, theres a basis for it somewhere in the comics. They also have the most formidable villains. I still consider all of the X-Men movies as bad as the FF ones. It's even more frustrating because they're successful.

> I still consider all of the X-Men movies as bad as the FF ones. It's even more frustrating because they're successful.
Shit taste.

Is Wolfsbane a paedophile?

Did anyone besides me see this?

The DCAU was pretty strong in all its shows (The Zeta Project the sole exception). But eventually even divisive shows like Young Justice couldn't hack it on the airwaves.

Yes I was only ten and was disappointed and confused while watching

Is she?

>hating on morph

I might still have it on VHS somewhere from when I recorded it off Fox

Me too. My first major disappointment in capeshit.

>literally any episode of Justice league is better than any of the Synder cinematic universe

they better use the jlu theme for the movies

I mean, it only took 2 trilogies, but each movie should be the highlight of a different character.

Cyclops, Jean and ?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings," substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.

>23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. " Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

youtube.com/watch?v=3mgsmL8YEw4

That's literally all I've ever wanted

youtube.com/watch?v=vNRr16UAG_k
This or the actual first episode of the 90's show?

Damn that was great.

She should of ran the movies

Pretty much this
However Batman started on fox, Spider-man and x-men were also fox. Fox tried to get their own pokemon and kinda did with Digimon. unfortunately for fox, digimon wasn't the same show with endless episode. WB was practically kept going by pokemon and then yu-gi-oh.

Why spend money on a new show when you could ADR an old one for cheap? Fox tried to buy a hit, but nothing took. Marvel produced shows to sell toys, with it being toybiz and all but it got too expensive. WB had a better business model, but superman was pretty much single handedly killed in favor of pokemon. We're honestly lucky x-men Evolution and Justice League ever became a thing.

EMH seemed liked a return to the roots of a solid and arcing show, but the mouse didn't like it doing its own things and getting ahead of the movies. The mouse sells familiarity, not creativity.

If there is no additional characters, I guess Storm.

Is that the Stark girl from Game of Thrones?

yea shes wolsbane