Just turn off your brain, bro!

>Just turn off your brain, bro!

Seriously, there is no plot, suspense, tension, or drama... just a guy shooting for 2 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

andddddd, this is different from the first movie? how?

It's still good.

The first movie had plot, suspense, tension, and drama. Did you not watch the first movie?

>no plot, suspense, tension, or drama

So? Movies don't really need any of those to be good.

lol, classic contrarian Sup Forums speaking here.

there was a plot though. because you didn't like it doesnt change that there was one.

Yes and?

you watch it for the operator kino

Were you high as fuck when you watched the first one? the synopsis is literally guy goes on a killing spree after his car gets stolen and his dog is killed

It was the best sequel in ages. Fuck off you underage retard.

Is the blu-ray out yet?

I always felt the whole escapist power fantasy shit gets boring extremely quickly. I mean his enemies don't even seem to try to hurt him in any way, it looks like a fucking dance.

>DUDE EVERYONE IS AN ASSASSIN LMAO
Fucking trash movie, first one was miles better it had more substance atleast this was just a classic betrayal trope while the first was pretty damn tongue and cheek with it's plot which made it more entertaining.

Why was it shot so poorly? It just looks like any standard gritty action movie whereas the first one was legitimately beautiful looking.

All the world building bullshit was incredibly bull as well. First one blows it out of the water.

It's a manly film. If you did not like this... you likely have low testosterone levels!

Just watch John Woo's "The Killer, " it's a much better Assassin movie.

I agree that the first one was better but both movies are pretty much in the same league. The thing is that the first one caught you by surprise especially if you didn't pay too much attention to the marketing, whereas with the second one you already had expectations. They are borderline the same movie.

Watching Keanu fist fighting in the matrix and going guns blazing in john wick is a joy to behlod
im sorry you didn't like the movie
have a good day

OP is one of those faggots who thinks it was all about a car.

>just a guy shooting for 2 hours

There doesn't seem that much shooting compared to the first flick, which is the only reason to watch the movies.

Though clearly Keanu has to be pro-gun, considering the training he got the movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA

>He headshots everybody
>Everybody else just shoots at his bulletproof suit
So this is what reddit likes, huh.

>“You mean should citizens be able to have a weapon? Yeah, why not? I am not fundamentally against citizens having access to a weapon, but I think that it has complications, the use of it. It’s probably not the wisest thing. Personally I don’t own a weapon.”

I just think it should have just been about John Wick they should have never introduced a whole society nonsense make it another stupid reason he goes on a killing spree and have fun but no they decided to go a serious and stupid route making up some dumb fantasy world where it seems like there's assassins every where on par with each other but clearly not cuz le Johnny is da best.

This literally had more in all of those ways.

Its better than the first. The action is amazing, and had some great humor that wasn't all just quips. If you didn't laugh during the subway fight you have shit taste

Laugh at what? Them trying to shank each other? Haha so funny.

it was fucking horrible

DO YOU LIKE
MY CAR

jesus fucking christ this movie is so fucking retarded.
how in the fuck they ruined this sequel. the plot was almost the same of the first movie. the action was retarded, every kill he had to make those moves that were cool in the fist movie but used too much in this one. the humor and the acting were all garbage. And the last scene, where all people were apparently connected in that mafia, crime network, etc such a fucking stupid idea
i was real mad when the movie ended

“Heston identified several famous Hollywood people who own guns, including Steven Spielberg who owns one of the finest gun collections in California, but never refers to it, and never shoots publicly. Spielberg, who produced the all-time blockbuster film The Lost Word – Jurassic Park, has been photographed shooting a shotgun at a Trap and Sporting Clays range in California, but asked the photographer not to release his picture to the media. “Can you imagine the most famous filmmaker in town worried about his reputation?” Heston says, chuckling.”

>>DUDE EVERYONE IS AN ASSASSIN LMAO
Why do I see people say this so much? I just assumed Winston prepared a load of hitmen to guard him just in case John decided to lead him.

"I have reddit taste lmao"

>What is black comedy

Thats exactly what that scene showed. Yet kids are so retarded that they cant understand the simplest of scenes. Winston got the staff of the continental to act bodyguard on the square.

"LOOOOL erryone killerman naooo?!?! XDDD" is what the 15 year olds got out of it

What went wrong?