How you holding up, Sup Forums?

How you holding up, Sup Forums?

I'm doing this internship in Memphis and it sucks ass because I don't know anyone, and I can't go outside because even in the nice parts of the city you still have a good chance of getting murdered.

fantastic! Summer break from college and talking to this great girl at work.

I'm lifting weights at the gym in my building. I'm the only one here, but can see people watching me from outside on the patio. I know their mocking me.

Not good, I'm going to be a 30 year old virgin in 2 weeks.

Go and hang out with Depay then.

not good, i;m posting here on a fucking friday night

I'm holding up, that's about it.

Good desu, in a wedding coming up and had to meet/do stuff with some of the brides friends today and didn't sperg out at all despite wanting to fuck all of them

well, thats embarrassing

just went to my cousin's 18th birthday party and saw all he girlfriends and younger friends chatting, flirting, drinking and talking to adults without any insecurity. I'm probably not even gonna fap tonight I'm so ashamed of myself. just kill me

I have mono and I'm far too fatigued to focus on anything, so for the past few days I've been sitting at home all day, exhausted and with little appetite. Feels bad, man.

mfw pic didn't upload

>met a 9/10 qt on tinder
>hit it off immediately
>go on date
>she seems to really like me
>find out shes doing a semester abroad in copenhagen
>her snapchat/facebook posts are always her with literal 10/10 chads
>feel stupid that i ever thought i had a chance

I'm glad that I won't be a virgin by the time I turn 30 but at this rate I will have been sexless for 11 years so it's not that much better desu

Maybe you're good looking and don't realize it.

same shit
different toilet

Embarrassing isn't even strong enough to describe it.

>sexless for 11

try 14

I just got my new computer 2 days ago after my old one literally caught fire because of some short circuit thing. The new one worked great and all but I realized it had a problem with the CD case. Tried to fix it myself. Googled it and it said I had to delete some registry key because it was a Windows problem. I fucked everything up just by accidentally deleting the wrong registry key which is especially retarded considering I'm on my third year of I.T. and I'm supposed to understand computers.
The computer didn't boot. I did a restore but it was still fucked. Took it to some guy to fix it. Still haven't got it back and it's gonna cost me some considerable moneys. I feel really stupid and useless. I need to release my anger but I can't.

try being an actual fucking virgin

i prefer that, at least i wouldnt know how good it feels...

I'm in a wageslave job doing 50+ hour weeks and have no friends and no gf. I mean at least im making monney, but I can't continue like this long term

I have friends but no gf and no job ;_;
Idk I guess you can meet friends by joining a charity or a church group, that's what I did.

yeah, but it's a pain in the ass trying anything when you spend your whole day working

That's my biggest fear right now, that I will need a job soon but I will have no free time. I'm already depressed being a huge lazy piece of shit so I can't imagine what having a job will be like.
Respect

i'm sober and home alone on a friday night what do you think

>tfw supposed to transfer to a new college but haven't done any work towards that all because I've been busy with work and other community college shit
>tfw hours going to be cut down at work soon with an unforseeable schedule
>tfw can't even concentrate on a lot of things now and keep spending more time with shitposting and watching tv to escape it all
I wish I were more confident with what career path I want to choose

>spent all of last week shitfaced and high with my friends out of state
>now can't do anything and have nobody to drink with
fuck this feeling

I spend every week just counting the hours until the weekend arrives because I get to see this girl I like. But she most likely doesn't want to be more than friends with me.

used to be me
go for it man, even if she tells you to fuck off, if you do nothing you'll just end up regretting it either way
trust me

consumed 6 beers and I'm spending like 15.000 dollars I received from a heritage

never had a job and if I do would be pointless, I 'dont want to marry or even live

fuck everything

Same here but I don't think either of us would be ready for a relationship at this point.
Doesn't help that my parents already hate her before even meeting her.