Leftovers General

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lindseyromain/status/870435363013132288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The SJW Club
But why?

So far the prebuzz around the finale seems to be that it is incredible. If the finale is at the very least not shitty, where will the Leftovers rank in amongst your favorite television?

I'd place it at number 2, right below the Wire but above Breaking Bad/Deadwood

It's not going to crack into my top 5 but I'd probably put it in top 10 depending on how the ending goes.

Probably below The Sopranos and The Wire.

lmao it's average at best
season 2 and 3 drag it down so fucking much

nice b8

the fuck is your top 5

The Sopranos
Mad Men
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Twin Peaks

>The Wire

shit taste lads, incredibly overrated. Sopranos and Deadwood are on a different level than The Wire. Leftovers is on the level of Deadwood I think.

Breaking bad is just a decent 7/10 show, not great

The Wire is one of the only shows I would call not overrated. It is the best television show of all time, by a decent margin.

Sopranos and the Wire aren't even close pleb. The themes the Sopranos cover are far more riveting than the Wire's urban nonsense

The Sopranos is almost as overrated as Mad Men. Both shows are great, but not even close the The Wire.

Not even close kid. The Sopranos is on a completely different level than the Wire. Heck, the Wire isn't even on the same level as True Detective or Six Feet Under.

Those are great shows as well, no argument here.There is a reason The Wire is widely considered the best of all time by a ton of people and that you are missing something. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Jeeze you're both so eloquent with your points, I'm torn between such two compelling compelling

I'm not gonna write an essay about why The Wire is the best, there are plenty of smarter and more qualified people out there who already have.

twitter.com/certified_ed/status/869950434844315650

How does this make you feel?

>NGE
is this fucking bait

It was a solid B episode, i'm not sure why Sup Forums creams their pants over it or any of season 2.

twitter.com/lindseyromain/status/870435363013132288

finale is shaping up to be GOAT

>twitter.com/lindseyromain/status/870435363013132288
now add in Carrie Coon's boobs and bush

ONE

Why do I get a half chub when Nora is on screen?

>twin peaks
>mad men

zz figured as much

the main reason for that is because it was the breakout first show of that calibre to exist. it doesn't mean it is actually the best though.

Just under Recitfy

Two. After Seinfeld.