That scene where army dog has flashbacks of burning an entire Vietnamese village and listening to the screams of the...

>that scene where army dog has flashbacks of burning an entire Vietnamese village and listening to the screams of the villagers, wagging his tail the entire time
Brutal, but I get why it was there

>the scene where army dog interrogates the viet cong fighter and it starts with just 5 minutes of him barking racial slurs while he pulls his fingernails out before he asks a single question
I understand it's supposed to foreshadow his later abuse at the hands of the police after curb stomping a hippie but still, a tad excessive in my opinion.

>scene where he sells out a squad's position to the taliban in exchange for some high quality afghan kush

He never did that you fucking Reddit liar, you haven't even watched the goddamn movie

>that scene where army dog bites the arm of the civil rights protestor in a hail of rubber bullets and mist of firehose spray and just before the policemans truncheon strikes the negros face the wanted poster in the background reveals his fugitive status
Christ that was a hard scene to watch

>that scene where army dog brutally humps a Vietnamese schoolgirl while the entire platoon cheers on

>that scene where he bites off the dick of an Isis militant, puts a tourniquet on the gaping wound, and forces him to play catch with it as revenge for planting that IED that took out his platoon

>that scene where army dog fetches the grenade tossed by his team and four men die from man's best friendly fire when he drops it in the trench hoping for another toss

Did anyone enjoy the religious imagery? Kemp's portrayal of Army Dog as a christ-like figure through Army Dog's sacrifice of his body for the followers (America), showed not only an analogy for the christian people never being able to live up to a perfect savior's sacrifice, but the Christ portrayal was also a puckish satire of contemporary Christianity in america. I thought it was a somewhat well worn metaphor but Kemp pulled it off tastefully with enough edge to keep the trope fresh.

>The scene where army dog tortures the vietcong soldier after he killed his friend
That shit had me crying, what an emotional and understandable kill there. Really sets up why he acts like he does post-war.

>that scene where army dogs sniffs out the cocaine in the white womans bag but buries it in the Puerto Rican's luggage in hopes of knotting the woman after wowing her with his hand shake technique

>that scene when he discovers he is/was the father of a litter of mutts from the shih tzu he knocked up in the middle of a random jungle hellhole, only after his company burned down the village
CGI was decent but I think the charred bodies would have looked better with practical effects.

hahaha these fucking threads. I dont get why you guys bother when you havent even seen Army Dog: Blood cult

>15 minute continuous opening shot of army dog pawratooping into a hot LZ, sneaking into a fox hole and raping a man to death

>repeated prolonged shots of a listless army dog seated on a crusty throne of bones with skulls impaled around him

>the score derived from Isao Tomita for the 'lynching of the cats' sequences

>that harrowing ending shot of a joyous army dog returning home to applause as the vet sticks the needle in his paw

>fucking ending hook for Army Dog Goes to Hell Literally

Kino. Pure. Kino.

>that scene where army dog combats ptsd with dangerous amounts of chocolate

I thought the ending where army dog is shot down in slow motion was a bit too on the nose with its homage, but it was still an effective climax.

>pawratooping

>he didnt watch the extended edition

>that scene where army dog sniffs out the Jew hiding in the piano and gets a treat
The joyous tail wagging was a little much

>it's not true that all dogs go to heaven
>I had a near death experience on a routine patrol down the Han River
>we had done this patrol a hundred times without anything out of the ordinary happening, so our guard was down
>I was playing a game of poker with Sgt. Spot and Pfc. Rover when suddenly a cooked grenade rolled across the deck of our gunboat
>fucking thing landed directly under Pfc. Rover
>we had no time to react
>Pfc. Rover was immediately blown to kibbles and bits, there was nothing left to mail home to his widow
>not like she would have cared anyways; I later learned she started humping a black pit bull the day after we left boot camp
>Sgt. Spot and I were dazed and wounded by the blast
>I was lapsing in and out of consciousness
>during that time I truly believed I was dead
>I had a vision of the afterlife
>it was very dark, hot and smoky
>demons were torturing other dogs with vacuum cleaners and sirens
>I was filled with a sense of dread I had never experienced before and have never experienced after
>to this day, that remains the most terrifying moment of my life
>next thing I know, I'm waking up in a field hospital in a bed next to Sgt. Spot
>according to him, he called in back up and although the blast took one of his paws he was still able to use our mounted gun to drive off the fucking gook rats
>he slowed down my bleeding enough to save my life, but life now feels like a curse knowing I'm destined for hell
>there is nothing I can do to avoid my fiery afterlife; the things I've done are beyond forgiveness and I don't want to go to a heaven ruled by a God who would forgive the shit I've done
>that's why I opted to come back for another tour even though I could have been sent home with a medical waiver and a Purple Bone
>if I'm going to hell, I'm taking as many slant eyed cocksuckers with me as possible
>men, women, children, soldiers, civvies - I don't give a shit
>the only good gook is a dead gook

>that scene where army dog barely escapes the gook sneak attack and waits forlornly for them to return but they never do

>that scene in Grenada where army dog leads the rangers to the boy that fell down the well and they execute him for being a rebel

>that scene where army dog gets captured by the chinks outside of vin drin bark or woof or some damn place all these dink names sound the same

US TEEVEE MEMESTERS, HUH!!!! :)

CAN'T WAIT TO REPOST THIS ON LE REDDIT!!! XD

>that scene where user realizes he isn't clever enough to meme but just clever enough to solve a captcha so he draws attention to this fact by referencing his awareness of the rival site

(You)

@83503070

>that scene where army dog has to cross no man's land to fetch his frisbee

I was okay until the scene where Army Dog got drunk and gathered a group of soldiers to raid a village at night only to find some children to rape.

It seemed way too real

>that scene where army dog eats all the mres and inadvertently gasses his comrades scratching a flea

>that scene when the dog tries to fetch a fallen squeaky toy on the battlefield but it turns out to be booby trapped

>that scene where army dog spends a month in the brig for attacking the mail helicopter

>that scene where army dog is executed by ISIS for getting on the couch during the infiltration mission

Shut the fuck up you cunting moron. You sound like the kind of retard that uses words like 'doggo' aka reddit.

Thanks for the (You)'s, dumbasses! :)

>Know what I miss most about Nam?
>All that sweet, sweet yellow leg
>Give those gook whores a pawful of rice and you could hump their leg to your heart's content
>Most of them didn't even care if you stuck your nose up their asshole
>If you wanted to go for round 2 but you were out of rice, you could just threaten to murder the whore's child and they would shut the fuck up real quick
>After one of them gave me the clap I called in an airstrike on her village just for the hell of it

>the quick cuts to his life leading up to that point as an Isis nasheed grows louder in the background

Good god.

this meme isn't very funny

>Dat scene where Goodboy's ptsd gets triggered by a mexispic and bites him.

no you stupid fuck that was army dog 3: modern borkfare.

It was if you browsed /k/ for context, mr ribbitor.

>man's best friendly fire
Did you come up with that because I haven't been in these threads in a whipe and that's some good shit