youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=557s
youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM
youtube.com/watch?v=DAOM4rvivxE
youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That one sketch he did with Tim where he plays a man who can't afford healthcare

The one where he talks about political uprisings while throwing stuff in a blender.

the prison sketch is ultrasonically kino

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

His early youtube videos

the one where he goes on Tim Heidecker's podcast to cry and then beg to Tim to get his show back on the air

BLAM BLAM BLAM

BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM

BLAM BLAM BLAM

TRAYVON 2

officer maggot

the one where he keeps shilling himself on an anime image board while holding back the tears of being an unfunny failure

Man, these #ImWithHer snowflakes won't stop being triggered

Is that the one where Tim passive aggressively denies having a part in having his show canceled? Shitbepisode tbf

My mom is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=6cyUak7Lnho

He's come unhinged lately
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0ViFSwdXI

that one sketch where he's a compelte unfunny failure
i love that one

kek don't get so butthurt sam, its just words

youtu.be/hlkmQYeDTHM

>tfw sam hyde and tim heidecker are the two funniest people to me

idk who to side with

Hyde-fags still trying to blame Sam's failures on anyone but himself

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY

extra salt

youtu.be/8Ty6XqzvJx0

fuck that's good

It's Father Figure, it has always been Father Figure

And Moms.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc

That really funny one that made us all laugh, you know the one...

prison, teacher, and bullying was great on wp

I only speak American

But you sure are stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7qTPUj7wVc

youtube.com/watch?v=Yen8xGc6t_o

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE

Wew. This thread is garbage.

I'm a Sup Forums fag and even I hated Sam.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

Thanks for sharing

Pffft Sam is the most liked 'public' figure on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

Interview on the phone with buzzfeed kike and recorded it.
Then the faggot blogger had a melt down.

>Sam Hyde @ Rutgers -- How to "Make It" as an "Artist"

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

The best, he redpills a bunch of retarded liberal arts kids on how much of a waste college actually is for 2 hours straight

>Privileged White Male Triggers Oppressed Victims, Ban This Video Now and Block Him

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

Triggering faggots with nothing but facts and statistics for the entire set

What about Donny Drumpf?

lel those are my two favorites too.

John Oliver joke video featuring Sammy Guns

Sup Forums doesn't care for President Fart anymore.

inconvenient anime convention

SUCK MY GUN

SUCK MY GUN...

you're easily impressed

youtu.be/eQAdqrX6ljI

his Ted Talk
>you know what problems won't get worse in 2070? Old people... and the disabled
>cause we're just gonna kill 'em
>...
>CAUSE WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL 'EM

his on the street stuff is by far the best

fashion week stuff, car show, campus protests

>I'mStillWithHer

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

Hey, did you know that the jews are the most oppressed people in the world?

I want to be like Sam Hyde when I'm 32 years old.

you're gay

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

fuckin classic

fuck you faggot

More than a few of those kids probably ended up way more successful than Sam in terms of monetary/future earning.

Sam's trolling normies shit is going to continue to haunt him.

haha damn. have a good night dude

>no ideas man
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

It's like all the ideas from world peace in their purest form with no worry of restraint from a network

I haven't had a job since 2007

youtube.com/watch?v=hlkmQYeDTHM

undisputably /ourguy/

How autistic are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ALTCc7E3c

just autistic enough to not be in any way affected by your shitty and impotent insult from 2010

Says the sperg who posted a video that was already posted in the thread. 2010 was only 2 years ago, Rain Man

goobas
top breech
cool hairstyle
sports
first day at new school
mom buys me treats
intro to japanese culture

youtube.com/watch?v=hR_pBNSYNuI

why the FUCK has he not done anymore shit like the TED talk? the guy would blow up if he actually did

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
Literally the best thing he's ever had a hand in

He did the anime convention and Rutgers lectures, which are far better than the TED talk.
I think the reason MDE has never gotten mainstream success is the inconsistency of it. Some videos have surprisingly high production value with semi-conventional absurd humor, others are just a dishiveled manchild filming himself rambling into the mirror.
That and they don't release videos consistently like 99% of comedy groups do. Sam specifically mentioned this in a video, he said that the quality would suffer if they had to force themselves to release something every X amount of days.
And finally the fact that (it sounds pretentious but) most people just don't get this kind of humor. It's "post-ironic" in a non-meme sense, to the extent that even people who enjoy semi-alternative humor (like tumblr's "stock photos with misspelled comic sans captions" thing) will just think it's incoherent.

Do you know why they call him Sam Hyde? Because you right click and Hyde every thread that's about him.

what the fuck happened to MDE, everything was shaping up so well, yeah World Peace was a bit rough to get started but things were looking bright for them, and more seasons of it would've been great

then Sam fucked everything up by pissing off that jew from buzzfeed

I thought most of the WP skits weren't great but this one kills me every time.
>smashes his glass against her face as she falls

the C-NET review parody and Sam's Lena Dunham call out was the funniest thing I've seen from them

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
this one, especially the second bit

That time he got turned down for a job at Arby's and has no health insurance and is a failure.

Oh wait that's every single day of his life.

It seems like getting Jewed wasn't good for Sam, I think they were hoping WP would be a breakthrough into more opportunities, now they're known as le alt-right nazi hate comedians. I think Nick and Andrew mostly work on other stuff now. The only group content they've done is a cut WP skit. Everything recent on the channel is super-weird (even by their standards) Sam content.

I actually love all of the live performances he did. Just fucking with people.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=557s

youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8&t=1s

It's bad and wonderful at the same time. I laughed when another comedian was talking about him on Joe Rogan's podcast a few years ago. They guy tried explaining it, and Joe just didn't get it. Different worlds, and what not. Someone who has been groomed by Hollywood since a teenager and living in a bubble couldn't possibly relate. I support anyone who DIYs the shit out of anything.

they've gone from like an old MTV skit show in their early years to some kind of politically charged cynical ideologue platform in the more recent years. There's just no effort put into them anymore, it's just Sam shouting into his phone or his shitty webcam about issues he barely knows anything about, and then we people challenge him on it he's like 'heh heh it's a character' literally becoming Bill Maher

The ones on YouTube that are always on neckbeard cringe compilations. The ones full of autistic grown men who bitch about "normies" and how they are intellectually superior, yet women aren't attracted to them.

This whole thread is cringe.

I don't get it

Sam and Charls seem genuinely fucked sometimes, like they're not well. You see it on their more relaxed, non-MDE videos or livestreams when they're shooting the shit. Too bad they hide behind so much meta-ironic humor that you don't know when they're being sincere or not.

Wow, you must be so proud. I bet that's the highlight of your life huh you meme loving fucking fat neckbeard. Literally kill yourself tonight.

I don't think I've ever seen this MDE vid posted and it is quite possibly the best thing Sam upload of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM

>shadilay
>77kek77
Well said, my fellow based pepe.

OK Google
youtube.com/watch?v=DAOM4rvivxE

The one where he lives in his car and cries to TIm Heidecker for Health insurance

WHILE having sex with a tranny

Isn't Sam Hyde that gay guy who got caught having sex with a man and has a fanbase that consists of twelve year old edgelords and lives in his car?

I like his momkino

The one where you just copy what other plebbitors say

Reminder
Human Giant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MDE

Why is he still not in jail?

stay mad

Kickstarter TV is really good

so are the videos of him harassing his mom

>5.5"
>the "scientific average". A penis size that to a woman feels and looks too small
>""men"" will tell you that this is average. but it's really not.
>if he's bragging about this, it means he's insecure

Lol, reminds me of those white boys on Sup Forums. This describes them to a T

there is so much factually wrong with this graph

wew lad this is some Cage-tier acting
Kino/10

>teehee you can't hate me more than I hate myself!

>this hasn't been posted yet

youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo

damn, that barb is like a pretty, curvy, not wrinkly and brunette version of Ann Coulter