Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9CaDeppJDnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pizza time?

no one

Okay, but who was in the wrong HERE?

the dumbass who went to grab it

KEK fucking mexican retarded piece of shit

Aw. Why kick him out? If the ballpark doesn't want fans going for fair balls, then build a higher wall or put a net. They don't kick out ball boys for mistaking a fair ball for foul.

Sometimes I hate the MLB. Just bring back steroids so I can see 500ft dingers onto Waveland daily.

im not a burger so what does it mean if the guy takes it off the field?

automatic home run?

It's a Ground rule double.

Stick to Rugby and Cricket you retarded Europoor

I literally pulled back in my computer chair due to OP webm + my exhaustion

Fan interference is an automatic ejection in any stadium. All you have to do is not grab live balls like a fucking retard, it's not that hard.

Turns it into a double which more often than not deprives the hitter of an extra base.

I knew what it was before hovering over it. Didn't trick me this time like the first two times

I'm not American, I don't get it

why is the security in the stands wearing helmets?

I don't know what the rule is for it but that ball was in play still and the guy removed it from the field. It's the same as that guy that grabbed a ball he thought was a home run when it was going to bounce off the wall and go back into play.

I imagine they might just redo it but I don't know.

the retard who doesnt know how to enjoy something without being the centre of attention

Wasn't that a foul? Who cares if he takes it, it's a foul

It bounced in bounds meaning it was still in play.

It's not a foul that's the point

What's the fucking point of baseball?

>grab live balls
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FAGGOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the batter he shouldn't have hit it so close to him

You made yourself look dumb with this post

how come baseball in anime is so much more interesting then watching fat americans play it?

>If the ballpark doesn't want fans going for fair balls, then build a higher wall or put a net

Really makes you think

It's pretty clear he's climbing over a wall from the field, into the stands.

if you don't have autism then you'll never understand it

Hmmm. Baseball is s /comfy/ sport.

But go watch game 7 of last years World Series if you want to see some intense baseball. youtu.be/9CaDeppJDnU

cringe

And you made yourself look like a homosexual by talking about grabbing balls lmfao

Whom was in the right here?