How you holding up, Sup Forums?

How you holding up, Sup Forums?

not good

I wake up tired telling me self this will be the day.
End up masturbating and getting drunk until 2 am and repeating.
How do I stop the cycle. Not really a question I know how I am just sick of existing

life is about to change

maybe I'll become a normie

Feel shit right now though

When I went to bed yesterday I wished that I wouldn't wake up but I did and so my misery continues.

Poorly.

>been unemployed for six months
>just got hired
>under qualified for the job
>pay isn't that good considering the posistion, but once i have the experience i can apply other places to make double the money
>nervous ill fuck it all up and get fired

lol fucking loser nerds

I have a date tomorrow. She isn't my usual type and i'm worried the conversation will become boring, but i worry about that with everyone i talk to. She genuinly seems like an honest and good person. I'm even more worried we hit it off in person and start hanging out often, because i have no money.

try to make the conversation about harry potter. every bitch loves harry potter. ask them which house they are and they'll have an answer and explanation. tell them you're slytherine and their pussy will get wet thinking you're a bad boy.

this literally worked for me on more than once occasion

Guacala, i would rather let the relationship die than bring up the dullest franchise in a date. I'll just sperg about Twin Peaks or something. Thanks though, really.

>I'll just sperg about Twin Peaks or something

NO dont! you would think girls like twin peaks and she will say she does but they honestly dont know the first thing about it. They have no idea what themes and metaphors are. And all will think fire walk with me is confusing horrible shit even though its kino

Not great. I've come a long way in my life and don a lot of things. But there's not really anything else I want. I just want to retire and sit outside and watch the birds until I die of old age.

Unfortunately that won't happen for 50 years so I have to go do 40-60 hours of work a week so I don't become homeless. I can't end it all without screwing up my family and friend's lives. Life is really a fucking prison. I hope people in the future have it better.

Go on a camping trip to a big national park

I actually have done that many times. Still feel like this

>23: I want to kill myself but I'll wait until my parents die because I can't bare to make them bury their child

>26
>both my parents have cancer (mom blood, dad tongue (ENT technically))
>still broke despite working 5-6 days a week
>alcoholism is only getting worse
>mfw I'm going to actually have to put my money where my mouth was by the time I'm 30

Ever since I was 16 the internet told me I was just being an angst faggot. Turns out I wasn't and this was a genuinely dangerous mental illness/way of thinking.

What's even more fucked up is that we all brutally and mercilessly bully each other on Sup Forums to a psychologically and spiritually inhumane degree, yet IRL, we are the only people who would be friends or partners with one another.

Sup Forums is a philosophical/spiritual mental institution. And I mean mental institution in the old school form of imagery.

Us being off on /gif/ is like a schizophrenic mental patient dry-hump-raping his mentally retarded roommate 5 nights a week.

>What's even more fucked up is that we all brutally and mercilessly bully each other on Sup Forums to a psychologically and spiritually inhumane degree, yet IRL, we are the only people who would be friends or partners with one another.

>Sup Forums is a philosophical/spiritual mental institution. And I mean mental institution in the old school form of imagery.

>Us being off on /gif/ is like a schizophrenic mental patient dry-hump-raping his mentally retarded roommate 5 nights a week.

so right. this sucks. im depressed

Check out this angst faggot.

Tired. So tired.

Fake it till you make it. I promise you at least 50% of everyone at your job is doing the same thing. You just have to work harder than those half-asses and you'll be fine.

I have seen this image literally dozen of times and this is the first time I noticed Shinji

lol just stop being depressed mate like come on life is amazing every day is a gift, you're just an ungrateful, selfish little bitch :^)

Just barely hanging in there desu.

I can't see any tangible way my life gets better short of winning the lottery.

>just when we were doing good my band decides to split
>have to start another one from 0 yet again
>next friday I'll know if I get the job of my dreams.
Nervous as fuck desu

that's actually helpful. thanks, user

I have also seen this image many times, and this is the first time I've seen anyone bring it up.

Honestly it couldn't hurt to go on another one to remind yourself of how beautiful nature is, I'd book a trip out to Yellowstone again right now if I could.

Try a cage dive with a Great White Shark, there's plenty of stuff to have on one's bucket list.