twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You stop first.

I'm just surprised she hasn't painted herself brown yet like the rest

S-source?!

'no'

>surgery scars on full display

fucking gross

Is that a scar?

mfw i live in london and occasionally go out for some of the best pizza/burgers in the world

What do you think it is, you dumbass brainlet?

Not only am I a KHV in the face of all this but I am also cut. Fucking hell.

It's a meme, how long have you been posting on Sup Forums?

Looks like a load?

gosh just imagine if she let you lick her cunt!!!!

what a fucking whore

Based cunt poster

>have huge cow tits
>chop them off because "muh oppresion"
>start whoring your ugly scarred tits around for attention

I hate this stupid whore

LARD ASS

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY

checked
and as long as you keep on taking pics like that, i'm going to keep on saving them

That's a good one.

>my scars are a part of me
So were your old tits you fucking nerd.

>muh back
>muh pain
>it was for me

You can tell from her voice she regrets it. If she wanted to she could've had custom made bras,bathing suits, and tops. More than likely it was her jealous lard ass mom or maybe Sofia Vergara who talked her into it. In a year or two when she's a whale with fucked up tits she'll wish she was still a 32 F.

>"Before then, I didn't feel like myself, and everyone was so focused on my cleavage, so when I got the breast reduction it helped me feel so much better about my body,"

>this is a real quote
How can someone be this retarded?

I haven't seen an article or a picture or anything about this bitch since her reduction that wasn't about her tits
hilarious

>ywn invite ariel around for lunch

yet soon after she was posting/taking pics in swim wear and wearing low cut dresses that focused on her tits.

shame we'll never know how big they would've gotten.

nice of her to push up her double chin

Exactly. She's a dumb whore who realized she's nothing more than her tits too late. Now she's trying to salvage her "career" while she still can.

leave ariel alone!

I'M MUCH MORE THAN MY BODY. I HAVE ACTUAL ACTING TALENT

>scarring up your body to have smaller tits

>women
>logic
pick one

>gets breast reduction instead of just working out

>muh pain

Why didn't you try LIFTING, you fat piece of shit?

Look at that vapid expression

going to law school to become a "Social Justice Lawyer"

fuck what a joke

LEAVE ALONE

she has a body given to her and she won't work to keep it.
these years will catch up to her and she'll become her mom.
she tried to save her and all that ended up happening is the MF females tricked her into chopping her tits off and is now pretending she's well off. it'll catch up to her and she will know her mom was right all along.

>resorting to showing her mutilated tits to strangers on snap chat

KEK

Sofia Vergara was one of the only people telling her to keep them.

why would she snap cum on her fade to bae. wouldn't bae be the one jizzing on her face?

the meme is that she pressured her to remove them

You shouldn't have objectified your tits, those things were a work of art, and you tarnished them out of selfishness and stupidity. Don't talk to me. To say you're now just an object is a stretch, you are like anti-matter, every atom in my body is repulsed by you. The deepest circle of hell awaits you.

pretty sure after she cut them and ratings started to dip a bit (chatter on the web) the network probably took her to the side and told her:
'we're going to cut your characters time on the show if you don't *promote* yourself out in the media. now we're not telling you to show more *of yourself* but it might help. also the less time you have on screen, the less we're going to pay you. just fyi. thank you for coming in Ariel'.

I believe. Vergara seems to love her tits and embraces the fact that they're her money makers. It was probably that rat haired blonde who told her to chop them off.

she was jealous of ariel getting more and more attention.
before the show was more or less the 'sofia vergara show - more prominent', but then when ariel started busting out, the show was more or less focused on her.

sofia probably did a reverse psychology on her, so if it backfired, sofia would still say that she supported ariel and knew of the unwanted pressures of having/being known for her tits.

>tfw no more Ariel at event threads to see those huge tits
>tfw Ariel posting isn't what it used to be and never will be
>tfw i can't stop fapping to her sad diced up tits

>Aiiiieeeee Areeeeull! You knuuw being well endowed women like ossss it's hooord telling when men are genuine. I jooosst wish I got a reduction whon I wuuusss your age

girls holding phones used to be so sexy, now can't even find cute pics online

dont worry user, we have digital aging

Honestly that's not a bad idea. Someone should shop all of Ariel's new photos to where she's a 32F again

we'll always have that salmon top bro, it's like our paris

This one? It was a simpler time

i think that set, there was one where she's like with alotta dudes and she pops a lot more.
i think her arms are up too so you can actually see midriff.
dumb broad won't even keep a proper diet

It's the latest craze, cyber cuckolding

if you notice in the latest seasons she's hardly had any screen time with sofia (or talks to her).

also sofia is dressing (or trying) more sexual, but it looks like the dress dept/producers are keeping her on a tight leash.

Her foot game is off the charts

a website like that would be amazing