Fargo Season 3 Thread

YOU WILL PAY TOMORROW

This season is kino

all of Fargo is kino desu

TELL ME ABOUT YURI! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

tfw mr wrench

He's a furry.

Sheiiiiit, I completely forgot about this scene.

Why does he look like he's holding in a shit

he might be, would you fart if MEW sat next to you?

This last episode felt more like Fargo than the others. A lot of tension. It's a shame it ended with such a cliffhanger.

I really don't want Wrench to die, but I also don't want Yuri to die and we all know one of them is dying.

I really hope they kill the chinese or the lanky retarded guy although we saw the chinese in the promo and not Yuri so he's probably gonna die as Nikki and Wrench become crime partners.

This season is gay as fuck. Mew didn't even pee her pants.

We have 2 episodes left for that?

nah, they'll be saving that. Wrench will either just fuck off or help in the last 2 episodes. too early for Yuri to die especially considering his buildup. if anyone dies it's gonna be that wimpy little syringe fag.

this guy's a dumbass

He's efficient as fuck though. Occam's razor is a useful instrument in you daily routine.

>can't into math

I mean technically it is, but a cop is one of the last jobs you should probably use it in when concerning strange cases.

yeah but it wouldnt be out my butt if you know what I mean ;)

In fact he's so stubbornly stupid that I think Varga is paying him off.
Bob Odenkirk in S1 was a complete dumbass yokel, but even he was quicker on the uptake.

It's come dangerously close to shit after the incredibly contrived death of the brother. The last ep was alright, but I'm really hoping they won't fuck this up like last season's non-event finale.

I'm pretty sure that's the case after the siringe scene. If not, then he's the most annoying plot-stopper of recent years.

Wanna stArt watching this. Do I watch the film first then the tv show or can I skip the film?

None are related, but there are easter egg tie-ins. I recommend seeing them in the correct chronological order, but I'm an autist. It really doesn't matter.

The first season has a bit of an odd flashback that only makes sense if you've seen the film.
I recommend watching both the series and the film.

He just can't fathom something like this happening in the small town he wanted to cruise out his final years of duty before retirement.

>Just rewatched season 1, and this scene made no sense to me. I thought it was pretty stupid that Wrench wasn't able to hear Lester escaping, surely the ice drill wasn't that loud.

Then I remembered that Wrench is deaf... fuck im stupid

Last seasons ending was great. The aliens and the shoot outs and the black guy stuck in an office. The native american character wrapup was dumb.

He's not a dumbass, he's obviously crooked

lel, reddit: the show

This episode went from the most slow burn and deliberate of the season to the absolute craziest, and I love it. This episode did simple scenes well, Emmit's crazy dinner speech to his dumbfoundingly shitty handling of being informed of Ray's death, Yuri's "I'm not here"thing, Sy telling Emmit like it is. And then with not a lot of time left, we get DJ Qualls and the syringe, Mr. Fucking Wrench, and then the bus crashes and Yuri and Meemo show up and it looks like they're both wearing animal masks.

He had a point in his first appearance, but as the series goes on, he seems to be willfully obtuse. How the

I hate conspiracy theorists with a passion, but even I would look at the case being presented. He seems to be against the investigation for the sake of it.

This. Stop calling him crooked, he is not that type.

I didnt even remember this scene. S1 was forgettable

S1 was the only memorable one. Not that it was good really. Lester was a much better lead character than whatever cluster fuck they've got going on now.

This season doesn't have enough police officer scenes as it should have. Fargo is about this in the first place.

>When they transition into the wrench and numbers theme

God damn

MASHED POTATOES

Well he was a priest for low IQ people in another life.