Is Hollywood unfair to women?

Is Hollywood unfair to women?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmoetica.com/B1204-DES854.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AND THERE GOES BEN QUADRINARO'S POWER COUPLINGS

HELLO BEAUTIFUL

For as many of these stories you can find just as many 50+ year old women still working in the industry.

WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL

they just didnt want to tell her she's gotten uggo

the only way the 55 year old is getting cast if it's some jon hamm looking motherfucker

look at her. she looks 55.

Is life unfair to women?

>ugly but the weird kind that gets away with it
>age like milk
>suddenly just ugly
>shitty actress

Yeah, it's purely her age that's the issue

Imagine being that producer.
He had to give some reason and the nicest thing he could say was that she was too old.

She should just accept her fate, like Anne Hathaway did
>"I can't complain about it because I benefitted from it," she said. "When I was in my early twenties, parts would be written for women in their fifties and I would get them. And now I'm in my early thirties and I'm like, 'Why did that 24 year old get that part?' I was that 24 year old once, I can't be upset about it, it's the way things are.

Face reality, you look old.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IM SORRY I JUSTHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOUR MEME

UPBOATED MY GOOD SIR ;_;7 GODSPEED AND GODBLESS

And she has to deal with seeing her brother get lots of parts.

even got cast as a persian

Yeah but he's an attractive man and a decent actor

Why are white women so entitled?

>Maggie!
>Maggie!
>Wtf Maggie!?
>Maggie, you're 37 years old, Maggie!
>Why, Maggie?
>Why did you start dying already, Maggie?

Didn't know Jake had an older brother.

Because they want the 55 year old to look 55, next to you they would look 25.

are you the man with everything want hug poster? I spend too much time on Sup Forums and recognise that reaction pic

Women age like milk. Maggie is one ugly kike.

>roll calls for a young women
>at 37 i was too old for the role

no shit sherlock.

Didn't know Jake's mom was acting.

it doesnt make sense. isnt he almost as old as her?

Men age like wine, women like milk etc.

I mean, if you shaved his beard, thinned out all remaining hair he had, and gave him a pair of saggy tits, he'd probably look a lot like she does in that pic.

I have this headcanon that when Jake was small Maggie used to bully him, but now he covertly bullies her by throwing little innocent marks about how she aged and the roles she doesn't get.

some women

That is objectively unfair but I don't give a shit because I am a man

Lel no it's not

If a man isn't cast in a movie because he's ugly, and then he goes and complains about it, everyone will laugh at him

FUCK

u too, huh?

fippy bippy

yeah steve buscemi's missing out on roles.

Nice cherrypicking nigger

HE FOUND ME

She was a qt in Donnie Darko.

Those were the days. Eh? Maggie?

>mfw she looks at least 62 in OP's pic
>mfw shoehorning this actress in roles this hard

It makes sense if you look closely.

I do appreciate your dedication

The beard makes him look much younger and accentuates his jawline.

I don't think that was her

To be fair she looks 75.

>and then it made me laugh
Good, get over it.
You're old looking & unattractive but inexplicably, a moviestar.

She looks 67. Shouldn't have drank so much and done all that cocaine.

She's like a female Steve Buscemi.

based hathaway

Is it true that Heath said his lines without throwing up once? If so, then the man truly did deserve his Oscar.

>Cracked

Because if there's one thing women never do it's go for men older than them.

she's got that thing that angela lansbury has where she looks like an old woman while in her 30s. lansbury embraced it though and worked for 50 + years

>he never watched Ladies in Lavender

based Charles Dance giving us GILF kino

>37 going on 50

If I didn't know who they were and somebody told me that she was his mom, I would've believed them.

She has a kewpie doll face and should feel fourtunate to have the career she has had.

Did they ever star was opposite love interests?

*star as

idk, but he shot her love interest

>mfw it's all downhill from here

Wow. It's almost like real life. What a shock.

Chicks should understand their place. They're privileged to have a career worth millions of dollars just because they're pretty and know or suck off someone relevant in the business. A lead woman will not attract viewers to see movies, never has and never will. Women are not the makers of things, they're just parasites to leech off success. This is why I get so god damn triggered every time that whore J Law bitches how she isn't paid as much as the absolute top male actors.

That's actually pretty grown-up. Good on her, instead of throwing a fit in the name of "feminism" or something.

keep up the good work user

kek

"too old" is code for too ugly, deal with it.

Jlaw is thiccer, so she deserves more.

glad to know she's a whiny bitch

now I don't feel bad about making fun of her weird silly putty face. seriously, what happened? did the joker actually carve her up? why does this bitch look like something uncle grampa would slap together from his fanny pack? she looks like she didnt listen to her mom when she said "your face will get stuck that way". she looks like muscle man's girlfriend. her face is proof of jewish nepotism, who would pick her as the "billionaire playboy's hot girlfriend"? actually open up that image and stare at it, it's sincerely frightening. she looks like her name would be maggie. this bitch looks like her middle name is slappy. she's always been too old to play any role. how are you gonna look like that and want to broadcast your face all over the world in hollywood blockbusters. imagine being christian bale trying to keep a straight face looking at this creature in intimate scenes. imagine being 10/10 christian bale and looking at this goblin of a woman. hollywood thinks we're that dumb? why'd they choose the most alien looking mother fucker they could find to replace katie holmes?

holy kek

When you see that Scarlet Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence and Gal Gadot are making millions without having any acting skills, you know that women aren't having it bad at all

...hm?

trips should never go unappreciated. nice post

But that's how real life works. Almost every woman I know is going out with an older man. One 26-year-old from work is in a relationship with a 34-year-old. One 29-year-old is step mum to a kid of around 15/16. If women in real life date older men, getting cast as the love interest for an older man will become increasingly difficult as you enter and pass through your 30s.

If women really cared about the "Hollywood age gap" they'd date men their own age.

well she has the face of a 57 year old so

Yeah cunt you are too old,where is your fucking hair ?are you a man? Also you are ugly as fuck.

What's the Nicholson movie on the bottom left?

No.

In the same why a nightclub bouncer might use "you're too drunk" as an excuse to deny entry to a relatively sober person because they don't fit the clubs scene, telling this bitch she's too old is a way to deflect having to tell her she's just fuck ugly and not suited to the role without having to insult her.

sorry maggie this isn't the 80's anymore

dude i just woke up my entire family because this made me scream laugh

ayyy

Reality is unfair to women

I'm aging like milk. I'm losing my hair at 25.

Better start lifting if you're white.
Pasty, skinny and bald is one of the worst looks.

I've been lifting, but I'm not optimistic about my future.

Fuck

>be a casting director
>script calls for a young hottie to be the rich men's gf
>ugly broad comes in, seems to be at least 45
>tell her that unfortunately she doesn't feet
>she starts blabbering about being 37

>not using propecia like trump

>feet
fit

Fucking Sup Forums

That's a solid 2 făm.

>Hollywoods love affair with portraying what most men want

HOW EVIL!

ha, nice. Hey hugposter, have you ever seen this? cosmoetica.com/B1204-DES854.htm

Really made me rethink how I see the movie. Might have been stealth-kino.

Most 50 something dudes I know who have 'girlfriends' instead of wives usually have a girl in her very late 20s to mid-upper 30s, with the median being about 33-35. If they ever dump that girl they just end up having one night stands every once in a while with young freemium whores from bars and similar trick turning spots.

37 would have to be the younger girlfriend from a relationship that's a decade old rather than a fresh new affair to make sense but it would be broadly in line with the typical arrangement IRL.

>She looked 50 30 years ago

In that case, she's aging pretty well actually.

From my understanding , hollywood is mostly unfair.

>wow, TIL Jewish monopolized industries tend to be unbeneficial for everyone else. Thanks reddit!

She was ugly even back then.

37? she looks 50