fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i PISSED myself from laughing at this scene! Literally piss and shit everywhere!

I understand it, your match with Jericho at Vengeance '01 is great.

ITT: Fans

just got back from Viewing that Comedy Kino

I can confirm its a urinating good time for the whole family.

There I was sitting in the dark theater. Wearing my Jean Shorts and Sandals (my regular theater fashion).
its a non stop laugh riot. actually its too many laughs because i missed some jokes when the entire audience were guffawing uncontrollably. About half way into the showing i felt a warn wet sensation on my bare feet. I looked down and noticed a steady stream of urine washing down over my feet.
By the third act the piss stream turned into a mighty cataract of warm yellow liquid

>his piss is yellow
Enjoy that kidney stone fella

Ohh! We got a medical student ovah heah

YOUR MOVIE IS TRASH, ROCK
>WHAT?
THOSE MOVIE THEATERS ARE EMMMPTY
>WHAT?
YOU SORRY SON OF A BITCH, WHAT THE HELL DOES HASH TAG LITTY EVEN MEAN?
>WHAT?
YOU'RRRE AN ABSOLUTE PIECE OF TRASH, AND THE ONLY PISS THERE'LL BE, IS WHEN OL' STONE CRITIC STEVE ROTTEN BEAATS IT OUT YOU
>WHAT?
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE

Someone get the hothead out.

Paul Town?

>bounce, spin, spit take

That's beautiful

So did he tweet more litty shit?

ill never forgive him for corrupting my waifu

you can't corrupt the devil

when you gettin litty with the crew watching baywatch(tm) and the raunchy scene comes on and you piss yourself and look at you crew and dem all pissed themselves #baywatch #funny #r-rated hilarious

Autism aside, lit's a pretty decent movie.

Unironically fell asleep in this movie. It was pretty crappy, I even went in wanting to like it because I like the Rock

>THIS IS WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO DRUMPF'S HEAD AAAAAAAAAAA

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, greeting it MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY R-18 COMEDY. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LITTY.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Meme magic is amazing.

that bitch wanted to fuck his mind with these succubus eyes.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/