Women Are Funny. Get Over It

Women Are Funny. Get Over It.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAGv2LAfnng
youtube.com/watch?v=HEoyiQQnBxA
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/336195-two-dozen-more-trump-ethics-waivers-to-be-released
youtube.com/watch?v=6o-4VjlPYbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trumpkin tears certainly made this worth it.

>trying this hard
2/10 my friend

But she cried like a bitch too.

women who espouse liberalism aren't funny

How glad I am to be here for the Trump presidency. It's like the Bush administration gaffes condensed then multiplied to infinity.

As for Kathy, this like when the guy from Seinfield called his some hecklers "niggers" multiple times with no self awareness then later apologized on live TV to "afro-americans"

comedy gold, had me rolling on the floor

n't

>be black
>mfw Obama hanging effigys, burning effigys, beheading effigys, ted nugent death threats on hillary & Obama
>*crickets chirp*
It appears the right can't take what they dish out.

Unfollowing that account now.

Yes I also remember that time when a famous person had an Obama hanging effigy

>Dumb cunt takes pictures of a fake beheading of kike shill

WOW LITERALLY WHO GIVES A FUCK?!

The entire thing was completely orchestrated. The initial apology was pre-recorded, and now she's playing the victim card where she demonizes white men because... reasons?

Had she brushed it off like no big deal it would have worked for her, now she's going around talking about how everyone is triggered and she is getting death threats, and her career is ruined, it sounds pretty pathetic. She did this as a pay attention to me stunt, and now can't handle the negative press.

It's also not just Trump supporters that were outraged, it's not funny and just poor taste, even Chelsea Clinton said it went too far.

She's ready done for, isn't she?

>ted nugent
>not famous

Thanks for the free ammo, Kathy

youtube.com/watch?v=HAGv2LAfnng

Saw someone earlier defending her saying that she only got fired because she's a woman, as if someone like Anderson Cooper or whoever wouldn't have gotten fired for doing the exact same thing.

She was fired. She had no reason to apologize accept maybe, integrity.
Trump should look into that.

Women and men aren't funny

Get it? Killing Trump...don't you get it? The joke is dead Trump

Anyone else think the news about Trump's autistic ass son seeing the image and thinking it was real is bullshit?

You really needed it didn't you, kikelover? Your heeb bootlicker president isn't doing the best job is he? Soon there won't be any dumb libcuck """""""comedians"""""" staging mock executions and your kikeloving president is going to have to face reality and you Trumpkikes with him.

Why is it that every liberal meme looks like it was made by a literal child? Are they so disconnected from reality that they can only relate to LEL CUTE ANIMALS xppp

>be black
Bullshit but Im gonna respond anyway
>burning effigys
Yeah like that didn't happen during the Bush years
>The right can dish it but not take it
More bullshit, only the fringes of the right do this shit and the famous ones that do are universally considered trash or nutcases, like Ted Nugent. The left have done this shit before Trump even took office and everyone is sick of it?, both left and right. You think I care that Trump or his autistic offspring got their feelies hurt? Fuck no, I despise this low effort shit that gives comedians a crutch to lean on while they rekindle their 15 minutes. Fuck you for playing into their hands.

Keep giving me your butthurt.

I'd gladly watch the world die to spite smug liberal trash.

she apologised before getting fired

Yes but it's the same tactic the left uses constantly so I find it funny when it gets shoved in their faces.

can you assholes fuck off with your mansplaining?

She didn't have to apologise at all.
So now not only does she look like a retarded, violent leftist, she looks like one who doesn't even stand by her stupid views or "art".
She deserves to fade right back into obscurity, never to be heard from again.

>considered trash or nutcases
Ted Nugent was personally invited to the white house by Trump.
Wew lad.
Also, I can't stand the bitch.

I love it when the left eats itself like this.

Oooh yeah standing up to Trump so brave you're really putting your life on the line there

And? He's still widely hated. Now stop ignoring the part where I stated that Trump jokes are the cancer of comedy.

>middle aged lawyer
>unironically using mansplain

This is actually kinda scary. Kathy looks horrifying.

The truth is usually funny though.

It's dire times when American comedians start to look at german humor for inspiration.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEoyiQQnBxA

Racism = power + privilege + whatever I want to make it to make me right.

>implying people weren't mad at that
>implying that wasn't in large effect a reaction to all the Bush effigies

They did nothing, she just crashed in mid-air with her own idiocy.

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK DO EUROKEKS KNOW ABOUT LIBERTY

I GET IT

i don't get it

Can people just admit that not every liberal is a comedian? It's not like it would destroy progressivism or liberalism or whatever to admit Moshe Kasher or Hasan Minhaj isn't funny. No one looked at that picture and laughed. It was a political statement, not a joke.

I'm personally not bothered by it, but I can imagine Barron being upset. What's with them going after a ten year old? Do they really think middle america will get behind them like that?

What's all this covfefe about mansplaining?

Does Shariablue ever tire of never winning? You can stop posting anytime

>not recognising blatant samefag threads and getting mad when people point it out because it ruffles your 16 y/0 political jimmies

If I could give you one piece of advice it would be this:
kill yourself

this is all fun and games, but this bitch is gonna kill herself. This level of bullying is not healthy for an already unstable individual to handle.

not that I want her to do it, but i'm curious how the news media(and social media) will react to a celebrity offing herself, after being bullied by not only the president and his family, but their millions of followers.

seems like it would be a huge win for the left.

Holy fuck...

ikr

>electing a circumsized president

literally the most cuck thing ever

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/336195-two-dozen-more-trump-ethics-waivers-to-be-released

So are we not gonna talk about this or what?

Go home lefty/pol/

liberty is a meme

>mfw even my 6 year old nephew knew the bloody trump head was fake & was unfazed by it
Doesn't Barron attend private school?

Why are reactionaries so triggered/threatened by a woman exercising free speech?

No, urban retards only care about twitter typos.

Same argument everywhere. Mods, just ban them. They're always underage or redditors.

Freedom is completing one goal then quitting your job? Conservitards have a fucked view of leadership.

Was the head of his dad who people are frequently posting death threats and fantasies about?

I knew trumpkins were illiterate, but wow.

>le reddit man image

My trips confirm your butthurt.

At first I did, then I thought it is definitely plausible.
Think about it like this.
You're a sheltered autistic 11 year old who loves his parents.
You know that the entire world hates your dad, including very powerful people, and there has been threats and attempts put on his life in the past. He is the most famous, most followed and most controversial figure in the world today.
All you hear coming from outside your bubble are other autistic people calling for your dad's head.
You haven't seen your dad today because he's working, you don't know where he is or what he's doing, then all of a sudden you see your dad's severed head being held up by a red headed terrorist on TV.
"no daddy nooooooooo"

she apologized so she wouldn't get fired, still got fired, and then started playing the victim and blaming others

she deserves the hell that is her future

youtube.com/watch?v=6o-4VjlPYbY

this this this

>germans already celebrating their ISIS future

Second holocaust when

I admit she's not funny and the schtick was in bad taste, but the real issue is the double standard hypocracy coming from the right.

I for sure believe an autistic kid could believe it was real but 11 is kinda old for that