Good point

good point

the thing is this is unironically a valid point but Sup Forumstards will dismiss it out of hand because she's a nigger

100% correct.

That is literally one of the most repulsive creatures I've seen in a long time.

She obviously has more white blood in her than black.

Not a good point because superhero movies have a famously male demographic therefore appealing to women is an abnormality

is he that desperate for ratings that he became a transgender woman now?

>Batman v Superman
>crappy

stopped reading there

Idiot spin.

Women don't belong in it. They are outsiders.

>Catwoman (2004)
>Elektra (2005)
Women have been treated equally at the box office for over a decade now at the very least according to that shitty "joke."

who's this qt3.14?

BvsS wasn't advertised and hyped up as an achievement for men. Wonderwoman was and, as such, it can be judged on whether or not it achieved this. Personally I actually enjoyed it but I would have enjoyed it more if there hadn't been such a circlejerk over it being about a woman.

damn that is trash. her face. garbage.

It's dumb because everyone treats superhero movies like it's something to personally identify it. A studio made this film. A studio of hundreds of people, men and women, made this film. It's not government sponsored equality film. It's a superhero film designed to make as much money as possible.

"Women" didn't make Wonder Woman.
"Men" didn't make Batman V Superman.

Stop trying to own it when you had no creative say on any part of the film.

More than enough man movies have worked in the past.

Carrot top

This looks like Lindsey Lohan in black face.

>blaming Sup Forums
>using the word "nigger"

BvS was good though. It had some problems but it was fine for capeshit

When women talk about men, they only mean the too 10%, the rich, handsome and successful

When they want equality, they want what those men have, and they want men to let them get away with things women let those get away with

They don't consider the other 90%, because they don't even blimp on their radar as a human being

No it's not.

She's accusing the audience of calling it a "woman" movie, when the fucking studio designed it that way.

This is the exact kind of bullshit corporate Feminism that has people tearing their hair out in frustration. Instead of turning it around and saying that creating a female superhero movie just to profit off of the current political climate is egregious, she's attacking the average moviegoer.

People disagree with the premise of WW, because it IS fundamentally sexist and unequal. That's the reason Sup Forums was complaining about it so much, though no one's going to admit it. The movie was made because she was a woman, instead of it being a coincidence.

She is right, but she thinks it is because of male privilege, when in reality is because capekino is guaranteed success.

You can force yourself to create something bad and still people will watch it

>shamelessly ripping off Clint Eastwood's "deserve's got nothing to do with it" line from Unforgiven

wonder woman was always a feminist character , it has nothing to do with studio marketing.

Hello newddit

I've legitimately heard no one saying we shouldn't have more "female" capeshit flicks.

>wonder woman was always a feminist character
>constant bondage with her being tied up
>wonder woman was always a feminist character

thats not really a good point though
Studios didnt stop making female superhero movies because Supergirl/Catwoman/Elektra were bad. They didnt want to make any more because all three of those movies were financial disasters.
Quality is irrelevant.
Now if her argument was it was stupid of the studios to assume that the Women were the problem in films that were fundamentally broken at every level, that would be different.

i don't understand your post

we shouldn't have more female capeshit flicks

no but they did leave it saying "well, I guess we're done with making DCEU movies" and considering the plans not to continue after justice league and the replacement from the year of batman it was a correct statement

Maybe she should have gone to see movies starting female protagonists.
That way studios wouldn't be forced to aggressively market this one in such a manner.

Wonder woman is a fetish piece

>implying execs wouldn't be pumping out "woman movie" after "woman movie" if they pulled Avengers numbers
Same shit as with videogames, why waste time and money pandering to women when they simply aren't buying games.

I've legitimately heard only one person saying we shouldn't have more "female" capeshit flicks (we shouldn't have male desu)

There's been plenty of super hero type woman movies since the 2000s tho. I sort of agree with what they're saying but wonder woman won't be the first or last.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SUPERHERO MOVIES ALREADY!

Why is capeshit STILL a thing?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Perhaps the fanbase is predominantly male because practically all the characters are male and women can't relate to the stories

I am not talking about the character , who cares about comics, i am talking about what the character represents in everyday life.

I mean the studio has a say in everything, you don't see Captain America being marketed the same way WW is, but she is still a feminist icon in pop culture

>Muh misogynists hate everything with womyn
Men got angry about Ghostbusters because Sony replaced four established characters who were male with women and then proceeded to antagonize men as a marketing strategy.
Wonder Woman, on the other hand, has always been a female character, and the studio isn't being retarded like Sony.
>Men just don't want to see women on screen!
No, we just don't want you to take something we like, change it for no real reason, and then call us faggots for objecting.