What are some movies about lying loudmouth faggots?

What are some movies about lying loudmouth faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/05/25/american-sniper-chris-kyle-distorted-his-military-record-documents-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10/31/2016
>caring about a worthless article from a year ago

why doesnt Canada just build a wall to the south?

OP a life

Hitler Rise of Evil

Your life.

American Sniper.

Liar Liar

holocaust documentaries

POTUS

>travel ban 1 and 2 failed
>tried to appeal, STILL failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>no cuts to social security and medicaid was a lie
>supposedly competent businessman and billionaire can't budget properly and made a 2 trillion dollar math error
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC

>warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
if thats true its hecking bonkers

Trump is like a noob in a game of Civ..

As if any of that is even THAT big a deal

add
>Backed out on the moving of the US Embassy to Jerusalem

Don't forget that he lied about saving jobs at Carrier. They literally never agreed to it and they are already sending job to Mexico.

Oh and pulling out of the Paris accord, which was non-binding to begin with, is going to kill a bunch of future clean energy jobs (already employs more people than the fossil fuel and coal industry) because he wants to retain his moronic voting base in rust belt coal states.

The Carrier deal really shows just how much of a retarded businessman he is. No wonder he went bankrupt multiple times.

>tell Carrier if they keep their Indiana factory open he will give them 7 million dollars
>Carrier agrees and instead fires 632 people from the factory and outsources those jobs to Mexico and keeps the factory running at a bare minimum
>CEO walks away with 7 million dollars

Wow, truly a master of The Art of the Deal.

And he gave them millions of dollars in tax breaks to do so

>hecking bonkers
>noob
kill yourself faggot

Why would anyone think coal is a viable long term investment

dont cuss

report all Sup Forums shitposting

your god emperor has only had 4 months in office and already he's one of the worst presidents of all time

As a Canadian it really pisses me off that these cunts use us as some virtue signalling. We might be full of faggots, but we certainly don't need more

What are some movies about people who continue to champion winning an election eight months ago because their chosen candidate has been unable to pass any kind of significant legislative action but instead just hops from one controversy to another despite his party having control of all major branches of government?

That is exactly what didn't happen

I've never heard the full story behind American Sniper. Sum it up for me user. I enjoyed the movie.

Worlds Greatist Dad

Nobody wants to live in Canada, not even Canadians.
The only people who do are chinks and dune coons because it's not their 3rd world shithole they were born in.

I live in Canada, if you want to wait 12 hours at a hospital emergency room and 3 years to get a hip surgery you should absolutely move here

No lies behind it at all. Just leftists and oy veys trying to tear down a white soldier

7 million in tax breaks, which will go directly into the pocket of the CEO.

And yes, that is what happened. Carrier just announced they are cutting 632 jobs from their Indiana plant by the end of the year.

H E R T U R N
E
R
T
U
R
N

CLEAN COAL

CLEAN

COAL

He claims that Jesse Ventura, a former Navy SEAL (from Vietnam, when that actually meant something), said a bunch of anti-military shit and he kicked his ass for it. Never happened and Ventura sued him for it.

He also lied and said he got more medals than he actually did.

theintercept.com/2016/05/25/american-sniper-chris-kyle-distorted-his-military-record-documents-show/

Chris Kyle was a sociopath.

>decrying "lying loudmouth faggots"
>in defence of Donald Trump

By soldier you mean an agent of the imperial death machine that killed civilians.

His skin color is irrelevant. Nice idpol though.

i'll gladly wait 3 years. it's better than going bankrupt for not having insurance or having my HMO deny me lifesaving medical procedures because they want to save money

I'm not convinced that America will emerge from this crisis unscathed. It's gone too far to go back to how it was

As you Sup Forumscucks love to say
Not an argument

>hip surgery

get the fuck off Sup Forums you daft old cunt

Silly Sup Forums-tard

Because they have a woman for a leader.

>implying 12 hours at an emergency room is a common occurrence
>implying Americans don't have to spend much more than 3 years to pay off said hip replacement surgery

But at least the movie was good. Plus he's dead now so who gives a shit.

This is the cost of a Rattlesnake bite in America