Curb vs Seinfeld

Which show is better?

Ejackalit?

Curb

They're both good but saying Curb is better is sacrilege.

Curb is vastly superior for laugh out loud moments. Seinfeld is comfier though.

Curb is better

curb

curb doesn't have a live audience so its automatically better

i hate laughing cues

Mid Curb > Early Seinfeld > Late Curb > Early Curb > Late Seinfeld

Dumb

Curb all day and night

Seinfeld is carried by it's proto-memes

I like both, but I'm more easily drawn by Curb though. It's got more situational humor, and racist jokes as well. Also it feels a lot less like a cartoon.

Spell it

Curb probably but I enjoy Seinfeld more. I just remember almsot every line and the show is comfy af. Haven't rewatched this year yet, and I only saw Curb once. Myabe I should rewatch Curb cause of the new season

Seinfeld, you can't beat the comedic timing of Jason Alexander and Michael Richards. Jerry's standup is pure class. Elaine is also there.

Curb, Seinfeld is whitewashed for mass consumption

I haven't seen much Seinfelt except episodes and clips here and there, but I prefer Curb. It feels more realistic and natural.
In Seinfeld they talk as if they're trying to make an audience laugh, the conversations don't feel real. Curb they just talk like real people, it doesn't "feel" like a TV show, and I prefer that.

Do you ever give it a rest, Chett?

laryry is such a pussy

>In Seinfeld they talk as if they're trying to make an audience laugh
Not really, I think your almost-brain got distracted by the laugh track.

Check it out, um, you like eating pussy?

curb is funnier but seinfeld is max comfy

NBC would veto seinfeld episodes that were too contentious, so larry created cye to persue his hard edged style with HBO's blessing

Curb is Larry uncaged

Seinfeld is the GOAT but Curb is up there

I get that some of the scenarios may seem dated, and that younger millennials cringe at laugh tracks, but there are so many things that make Seinfeld superior. The overall cast being one. Curb has some great storylines desu, but a lot of times they feel like scrapped ideas for Seinfeld. One thing Curb has going for it is the ability to have cursing, which was done tastefully and to great effect. Although the "What the fuck you doing you little piece of shit!" bit from Seinfeld is all the more funny because they couldn't swear on the show.

Seinfeld is more of a common man type show and Curb is a "dude rich people lmao" type show.

What did he mean by this?

based laryry poster

I where Larry says "are you my caucasian?" you can tell it's improved and crazy eyes almost cracks up