He kinda has a point

He kinda has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-more-attractive-study-reveals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>currently voicing Lex Luthor on Justice League

He really is looking out for humanity

>played Hades
>is evil IRL

Pottery

damn....

really shuckles my huckles

Twitter is such a fucking cesspit but it's good to know there's at least one good guy on there

And you're kinda a bootlicking faggot.

>voicing James Woods on Family Guy
>is actualy James Woods IRL

Potterry
O
E
T
R
Y

>180 IQ
>Massive horse cock
>Good looking
>Red pilled

James Wood is /our/ guy

>bootlicking

reminder that sticking up for SJWs on the internet won't make you lose your virginity any faster, libcuck

>good looking
How would that make him your guy?

>making a picture of himself, quoting himself, and posting it on twitter

lmao what a head wobbling wanker

>we should side with criminals rather than the law
What is this retarded logic? Why is licking criminal boot ok? That actually affects the country in a negative way.

why is he putting a photo of himself like if
he's said something profound is he running for
a political career

dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-more-attractive-study-reveals/

>People who hold more conservative views are usually seen as more attractive, a recent study revealed.

Honestly this is no surprise, when your ideology is associated with niggers, trannies, fags, neckbeards, pasty nu-males, genderqueer, disabled and so forth it's no wonder you only attract the worst of the worst

>won't make you lose your virginity any faster

Why are you projecting?

my nigga

commencing "race = real" folder dump

1/233

Preparing for presidential run
2020 woods Vs zuckerberg

except doing nothing about illegal immigration is evil, user

>saying what most people are thinking is bad
It's like the early 90's all over again.

If Adam West was republican leaning we could have Woods/West meme ticket

>dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-more-attractive-study-reveals/
This study is on which leaders people think are more attractive. All it does is show that conservative voters are more swayed by superficial qualities like attractiveness. It doesn't say anything about the average conservative's attractiveness.

Did you not even read it?

Proof that covfefe-ads are in it for the horsecock. Why are all republicans closet gays?

hes objectively correct

As a liberal why do I have to live beaners? Somewhere along the line I missed the memo.

Sup Forums has fired its gun. no more meme tickets, billy.

reminder is currently making a killing at the World Series Of Poker

Not really. Illegal immigrants are inclined to keep a low profile so they don't get deported. Most of them are maids and manual laborers and have a lower percentage of violent crime than the general population. You could cherry pick exceptions but they're only exceptions. Also, most of the drug traffickers aren't criminals. They're simply a response to a demand from the U.S. If we weren't suck hypocrites about drugs they wouldn't need to traffic anything.
>inb4 muh IQ (MUD DICK)
No one cares how fucking smug you are, assface.

>Sanctuary Cities are ba-

So the fbi did nothing wrong when they introduced crack go the ghetto right... It was all nigger fault for demanding it?

Obama deported more illegals than any other president.

When is mexico gonna pay for the ?

>Criminal hideouts are not where they commit crime
Wow this totally resolve the issue that these people are invading the country illegally.

It doesn't make much of a difference if they're just going to keep coming back though

So you think the immigrants are leaving their towns and commiting crimes in other towns and that's what explains the lower crime rates? Do you hear yourself?

Deporting and stopping are not the same thing.

Well I guess we'll just have to convince mexico to pony up the dough

Wow, this totally resolves the fact that we're complicit regarding illegal immigration since we benefit from not paying them taxes and paying them pennies on the dollar. The fact that they're desperate and have brown skin makes all of this their fault. Who fucking cares who saves what on our side. It's all them.

spotted the libshit

They are let back in legally. The US economy is built on a system wherein we let cheap, unskilled labor in temporarily and then kick them out when we don't want them around anymore. Illegals are just a response to the arbitrary immigration standards we've demanded as a nation.

wtf I hate borders now!

>he lives in America and hates it

neck yourself

Illegal immigration is stopped by deterring companies from hiring illegals through penalties. There will always be ways for people to slip through border patrol

The definition of deportation has been changes since Bush.

i don't understand how it's unreasonable or unethical for a sovereign country to decide it only wants to let the cream of the crop actually permanently immigrate while still letting manual laborers come in specifically just to do temporary work while being paid and not placed under any illusions of permanence.

Only because they changed the definition of deportation to include sending back at the border.

ICE has been killing it under Trump.

I think Hispanics have a higher crime rate per capita regardless...

So you approve of slave labor? A bunch of business owners saving money by treating these people wrongly does not excuse them coming to the country undocumented because they feel like it.

It's unreasonable to expect people will willingly uproot their lives based on arbitrary immigration standards. It has nothing to do with morality and ethics. It's simple cause and effect. Let people in and they'll stick around. Don't construct your entire economy around the ready availability of cheap, disposable labor if you don't want to deal with that fact.

>I THINK

Of course he does.

Your are right, I know they do

Look at the name of the author.

>ICE has been killing it under Trump.

You will never casually tell your friends you're a member of ICE like some kind of operator which is a good move because they'd probably sperg out and call you a baby eating fascist

We are dealing with it by enforcing our laws and treating illegal and sanctuary cities as wrong.....

Nor will sticking up for SJWs in the real world. Telling women they're stupid and wrong will get you a million times further with them than kissing ass ever will.

>willingly uproot their lives
it's very clear to these people that they're only allowed to be here to work. if they establish lives here when explicitly told they can't stay then it's not our fault.

fortunately one of the few good things trump is doing is getting rid of the people so entitled they think just because they were let across a border they should get to stay permanently in land that isn't theirs. so it doesn't matter what weird logic you or they invent.

Reminder the most productive economic period in the history of the US was when it stopped immigration altogether

You're still blaming them. It doesn't matter if it's "morally right", because desperate people will respond accordingly. The onus is on the corporations who condone this.

kek

how are the standards arbitrary?

The guy who is desperate for pussy and rapes is still wrong.

You don't have a post here.

No, you aren't. You're just shuffling out some people while busing more in to keep everything running. Which inevitably means a chunk of those new arrivals will overstay. You haven't dealt with it at all, you're just stuck in a holding pattern.

>desperate people will respond accordingly
and when desperate people steal they still go to jail. this is no exoneration of illegal immigrants, they still need to be sent back and be fined what we can take for the trouble.

And I think you're a homo. No wait, I know you are a homo

Kek, you mother fucker, you know some permavirgin here will try that shit and get slapped. You vicious bastard

Nope.
Illegal immigration is not stopped that way.

Illegal immigration is stopped by cutting at the source causing it, or rather forming a plan to organize the migrants, train them and re-educate them in camps, and send them back to fix their own shithole.

This is the whole issue with Muslims in Europe as an example:
Muslims keep migrating.
They keep migrating because their countries are in shit.
Their countries are in shit because Islam and its fundamental teachings and concepts are flawed and cause chaos and death.
Islam can't be fixed because the people who are supposed to fix it aren't acknowledging its defects and wash their hands from fixing it by putting wool over their own eyes, putting their hands on their ears, and screaming "Islam is a religion of peace", when this religion is the very thing they are escaping from.
The very people who are the solution to the problem, have made themselves an even bigger problem.

So the organized crime in meixco that creates all the drugs are at fault because the drug addicts are just desperate to get high?.....

I'm looking for consistency here

If you don't even understand the process by which immigration occurs, I'm not sure you're qualified to participate in this discussion.

No we are deporting them when we catch them.... This is like saying we aren't dealing with any crime since new criminals are born every day as we arrst them....

>le based single B-list washed up celebrity is as retarded as me on twitter! Can't wait to post for all my pedes on Le_Donald for upvotes!

I'm not condoning them, either. I'm simply saying that we're creating a market for them. They don't care if it's illegal. They're the nigger mistizo non-Spaniards of Mexico. They're going to do what they have to. We need to remove the benefits for companies benefiting from them. You're acting like I'm pro-illegal immigrant but I'm not.

"If only they knew as much as I do, they'd surely agree with me!"

This is sometimes true but never an argument.

>yfw DS9 predicted this

>putting your own quotes on a picture of yourself
>in impact font
fuck lol that's some premium old man trying to fit in on the internet

i agree with you then, it sounded like you were suggesting that because the system enables illegal immigration we should just let them stay.

Or we could just deport them when they get through and build a wall. It sounds cheaper than teaching a entire people how to run their country and funding it at the same time....

There are millions of programs designed to curb crime before it happens. Meanwhile, your country is actively creating the environment in which immigrants will overstay illegally. Again, you can't have it both ways. You're participating in a shell game.

It's one thing to be conservative, but this guy literally shills for Trump and I'm not sure he's ever criticized him even once tbqh.

It's not meant as an argument. Educate yourself, I'm not going to do it for you.

so how is it arbitrary?

No we can have it anyway we want having programs that are made to prevent crime does just absolve the perpetrators. In this context anything less than literally giving these people money and teaching them to run their country which is not economically or technically feasible for us would work. Simply telling the people something is a crime should be enough...

>europeans
>creator

>arabs
>maintainer

what did he mean by this?

America has been training rebel armies out of the most primitive cave-dwelling retards to fuck up the world for the last century, to a degree that you faggots have become very experienced and efficient at it.
I don't see what's stopping you from doing the same in regards to Mexicans.
Instead of walls, make tent cities along the border, fill them with training and re-education facilities, brainwash them in the millions of ways you have already learned over the years and send them back to fix the source that they alone should be responsible for fixing.

We should be doing this in Europe as well frankly.

It's a far less costly and final solution than long-term jerking and bureaucratic dicking.

Does not*

The USA is a nation built upon illegal immigration upon other people's land. The entire country has been a criminal hideout its whole existence with the legal owners killed and shuffled onto "reservations."

>Training a rebel group is the same as a entire demographic......