youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
youtube.com/watch?v=zPb2NW6HIHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TW

what?

kino

I'm not gonna watch it because the first one was crap

>all the homeless are in on it

Could decision user. If you didn't like the first you are DEFINITELY not gonna like the second one.

it was painfully mediocre. it wanted to capitalize on the moderate success of the first movie and didnt stray away from the formula but every scene felt like a inferior copy of a great original.
Compare this sequence
youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

with this
youtube.com/watch?v=zPb2NW6HIHA

it was obviously supposed to be the club scene of the second chapter but it felt so much worse throughout, from music to action.

also i hated how they made this assassin club into some kind of a huge organization where every second passe by is a trained killer undercover. just how many people need killing?

1>2

Fucking LOVVVEE that part in the Club scene when Keanu shoots the hairy chested muscular guy in the chest like 5 times and than shoots him in the head leaving him to just nonchalantly fall back into the pool.

LMAO xD

I also loved how he had a clear shot of the guy he's trying to kill for like 15 seconds but apparently he's not satisfied with just shooting him or something because he doesn't even try. Then he goes on to try to shoot at him through obstacles for 10 minutes before finally just shooting him. The writers of the first movie were retarded.

haha xD I love that aspect of it too. I have to give the John Wick movies props for having so much re-watch value though. It's hard to find non-stop, comfy action movies like this that are basically just PURE entertainment. I fucking love it!!

Dumb action movie. It's not really worth talking about

I literally rewatched it with my friend because we were looking for something to watch on netflix and I had heard good things about it. About 10 minutes in I realized I had already seen it. It's such a non-stop unforgettable experience!

>virtually all of Sup Forums praises it at release
>now this
So predictable.

>crossposters from Sup Forums come to Sup Forums to praise it at release
>people with taste realise it's a forgettable action movie

Yep. Its always someone else.

You faggots should atleast appreciate John Wick 1 & 2 for being the only action movies in over ten years not plagued by jump cuts

I'm sorry you're so upset that not everyone likes complete schlock

They just escalated the same formula instead of changing it up a bit. John wick could've been the guy on top this time with some end twist and cliffhanger for a sequel

They tried to sell the idea that john is in trouble but when you know he's just going to plot his way through everything there's no excitement. Him vs the world doesn't work because you know he wins. It would matter less if the enemy was scaled down more

I'm sorry you're incapable of thinking Sup Forums isn't just a shit board in general and have to blame everything on imaginary crossposters.

That's not true though

Good but John Wick 1 was better in every way.

Haven't seen 2 but 1 had plenty of jump cuts. It also had DIGITAL BLOOD. I see this movie praised for it being "a good old-fashioned action movie from a previous era" but that's definitely not how I felt when watching it. It's CGI shit, the text-on-screen effect is cringeworthy and the plot is obviously shit and doesn't make sense. The plot being shit could be excused if I was entertained by it but I wasn't.

A FUCKING PENCIL

This tbqh. It tries so hard to be stylised but it falls completely flat.

>the plot is obviously shit and doesn't make sense
>doesn't make sense
Are you retarded? It's a basic revenge plot.

FUCK YEAH!

It was good, just like the first one. I didn't expect it to be worse, or better. I was not disappointed.

did she take hand gesture lessons from ocelot?

>liking something other people like
awful

watched it a couple days back and i genuinely thought the first 10 minutes were some kind of joke. the shaky cam car chase and Peter Stormare hamming it up really threw me off. people keep saying 1 and 2 are some masterclass of action but there's plenty of ugly CGI blood and several jump cuts.

the greatest strength of part 1 was the mythology around Wick himself, everyone knew and feared him and the build up is pretty good. after the club scene it just plummets in quality

I didn't say I didn't understand what was happening, but there were plenty of moments when the actions of the characters didn't make sense even within the logic of the movie. The club scene for example or the ending which was obviously though of before the movie even started filming. "We need a dramatic scene in the rain where the bad guy and the good guy stare at each other" ok boss we'll fit it in somehow.