OK Sup Forums I'm having a girl over to watch a film in a couple of days. She's not a pleb, she likes actual good films...

OK Sup Forums I'm having a girl over to watch a film in a couple of days. She's not a pleb, she likes actual good films, but I'm not sure a 3.5 hour arthouse kino would suit. Any ideas?

Don't watch anything. Pull her panties down and fuck her.

Swiss army man

Satantango

Moonrise Kingdom

Amadeus

You should just take her out for a fun raunchy lil summer flick instead

Raw

We saw that a couple of weeks back actually.

Lawrence of Arabia

The hoax

This is the only option m8. It'll get her panties soaked within 20 minutes. Make sure to get the ultimate edition though.

You have to find the sweet spot.
Answer these three questions:
How old is she? What's her favourite film? Do you want to make a move during or after the movie?

This

Anything from BLACKED. Show her you're willing to provide the BBC she needs

Problem Child 2

Pic related

The entire LOTR trilogy
Alien
The Thing
No Country for Old Men
Escape from New York
The first two original TMNT movies
Star Wars OT
Predator
Rover
Sunshine

All I can think of off the top of my head. If she doesn't like any of those, leave her and never look back.

21, idk but she likes anything Wes Anderson, after.

Just put the Dark Knight Rises plane scene on ten hour loop

Master and Commander

ur a pleb if you dont do penis in popcorn

Okay. Based on those answers, I'd recommend these. Pick the first one that she hasn't seen, prioritising in this order:
>The Princess Bride (Reiner, 1987)
>(500) Days of Summer (Webb, 2009)
>La La Land (Chazelle, 2016)
>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Gondry, 2004)
>Annie Hall (Allen, 1977)

>500 Days of Summer
>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Considering he wants to make a move after the movie, I wouldn't recommend these two. Not really movies to put someone in the mood since they're both about relationships going down the shitter.

The Princess Bride is the only one where the two wind up together.

The Apartment

You are probably not even going to watch any movie at all because she wants to fuck you

This. I had a girl insist on Memento being put on since I'd never seen and we fooled around in the middle of it and I still haven't seen it.

Nice bait.

>romance movies
>telegraphing intentions

You know, every time I see one of these threads I ask myself how come this fictitious couple of cinema lovers isn't capable of dialogue, interaction and, you know, discussing what fucking film to watch together.

if a girl tried that id drop her right there

fucking with the kino experience

Yeah, I guess, but they're romances that are less traditional. If she likes the quirky Wes Andersen brand of humour then you need to find films that
a, she hasn't seen (which rules out Wes Andersen)
b, are romance, and the easiest way to do nontraditional romance is to not have them end up together (and also you don't need to be too crazy unsubtle by having couples ride off into the sunset together),
and then he wants c, that they'll finish watching.

The exception is Princess Bride, because if she hasn't seen it before she needs to.

Pusher

>asking a woman what she wants to watch

because its a guy who isnt an effem milquetoast cuck who wants to take some initiative (like she expects)

Drive

I actually watched it together with my girlfriend one of the first times we got high together, we had a blast. Highly recc'd to everybody.

How do you go from movie to fuck in a fluid manner?

>You should just take her out for a fun raunchy lil summer fuck instead
TFTY

It's more of a matter of having a decent enough time with someone you like while experiencing a cultural product you both enjoy by talking about it - something which, by the way, is almost always conducive to a better feeling of intimacy and being understood by the other person (regardless of this being true), the possibility of interacting in more meaningful, diverse and spontaneous ways (you're not going to show your Guina Pig Boxset to everybody, are you?), which in turn makes intimacy and sex more likely - provided you're not belligerantly autistic, of course.

The fake dichotomy between dialogue and initiative/assertive action is disingenuous and, in all likelihood, counter-productive.

give her a choice of 3 then, but don't be a milksop

The Exorcist

I've actually done this and it actually got me laid. Not sure if it says more about her as a person or women in general haha