He can materialize himself in shitty videogame dlc's

plot armor

Luck

taking no shit at all for any reason

John Wick 1
Perfect aim and sick judo moves
John Wick 2
Literally invincible

I watched the first movie recently, I dont think his facial expression changed once in the whole movie

Literally lined in his suit.

yeah

>A FUCKING PENCIL

his power is control over stationery

As you'd expect from a hardened ex-assassin.

Pandering to /r/movies

unlimited ammunition

Did you watch the movie? He reloads every few seconds.

unlimited magazines

Immortality

That's why he doesnt have wrinkles

He's a real life anime character

Spoilers for the second movie
Do you think it was too daring (can't remember the right word) to end the movie in such a way?
Was it really necessary for Wick to break the rules? I mean I think the third movie setup they created is too risky, a sort of John Wick versus everyone and honestly, if he was so upset about the Bounty he should know that killing him there would only make things worse and sure Morpheus will play a bigger role next time but it still feels like a bet they can't really afford.

Oh and it was funny to watch this movie as an Italian.

He can do impractical rolls and shoot people

Nah, man. It's wearing off. You can clearly see the ravages of time in Wick 2.

underrated post

And gold coins.

its really a shame
how you can stay the same for 20 years and then age considerably in 5

Double tap to make sure fuckers are dead.

I think he realized fully well what he was doing. In fact, he's surprised someone hasn't killed him already at the end when he goes to meet with McShane.

he'll be the new clint eastwood when he gets all wrinkly. no need to act.

Killing, not getting killed.

So, whats John Wick 3 going to be about?

john wick
>MUH WIFE MUH DOG
john wick 2
>MUH CAR MUH HOUSE
john wick 3
>????????

maybe someone will mow his lawn and steal his newspaper before he gets up.

He's the boogeyman.
Also this.

SHEER
FUCKING
WILL

so that's his secret.

>tfw no 2014 Keanu to play Kiryu in a Yakuza movie

95mm of CHOBHAM explosive-reactive plot armour with an anti-spalling inner layer and Urban Survivability bolt-on kit.

It's about
>MUH STOLEN LIFE
And how he'll try to assassinate McShane for not letting him out of the game

>judo
>actually does BJJ

getting paid for making horrible movies

Being thicc

snatching birthdays

Wanting to die

He cool

Why was it funny to watch as an Italian?

I feel a more interesting direction for John Wick to have would be a character who loves killing, but tried to subdue their primal urges. The whole, "I just wanna live a quiet life" shtick isn't all that interesting. This is why I was confused as to why John was still trying to leave the assassin world in Chapter 2, after doing the whole "Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back" line in the first movie.

because they couldn't think of another plot

I honestly dunno how part 3 can be entertaining. If it's just more him running and killing LITERALLY all 6 billion assassins that got the bounty message for Wick it won't be interesting, they just did that shit with Chapter 2.

Though I feel they COULD have him go 'underground' and hit and do some odd job that might clear him of his name. But make it actually hard instead of killing that dudes sister that he just said was hard and then pretty much pulled off perfectly.

1 and 2 were solid, I feel like chapter 3 will have potential to be their fuck up one.

>I honestly dunno how part 3 can be entertaining.
They really need a good central antagonist, and then disperse some random one-off assassin encounters through the main plot.

>What's his superpower

If McShane bites it in 3 I will legitimately be upset.

I wish she had survived until 3.
I also wish her fight with Wick was more like the fight with the chick in the first one.

I feel a possible rescue mission coming on. That could potentially be interesting if the girl (cuz no one cares about rescuing a 'helpless' male) actually has good chemistry with Wick and isn't an annoying idiot.

Alternatively, have him be forced to work with another assassin to do some shit. Someone who doesn't want to kill John because of some past thing, and their chemistry and shit.

Well, he lost all the people he loved IRL so you might expect him not to smile very often.

she could easily come back though. same with Common. they left it ambiguous enough with both of them. I'd be disappointed if they didn't bring her back because it seemed like her character had potential that never really materialized. I agree that fight was pretty anticlimactic

I think it was a good character moment, anyone else in that underworld would only break the rules of the Continental of they were arrogant enough to think they could get away with it (like the female assassin in the first movie) but he breaks the rules because he doesn't really give a shit anymore and values getting revenge on those who wronged him than his own life, any other character would have had to walk away and try and get him years later when he left, but that's why we're following John Wick, he's the most dangerous hitman in that world.

What was it like watching it as an Italian? I thought it was funny when the guy asks him "just tell me one thing, are you here for the pope?" as if that's his one moral line.

To be fair, it only started to go downhill after he joined.

I like the villain and his suaveness but trying to kill Wick after he does the hit was silly.

I feel like he would have stayed quiet about it. Like he basically tries to kill him to 'tie up loose ends' but you know, john don't play

I think he was afraid John will come for him, after all, it seems like he and his sister had some history and John was really not pleased about doing a hit on her.

>it seems like he and his sister had some history and John was really not pleased about doing a hit on her.

>she kills herself

I'm glad John didn't have to do it ;_;

I wouldn't mind a sequel where it's entirely cat and mouse games with John and enemy assassins. Wick at the Gates.
Or they could just do a prequel.