What do you guys think of h3h3productions?

What do you guys think of h3h3productions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipQKBwQxoeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hw60q0wEt6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unfunny

hes jewish

I actually enjoyed the channel before it just shifted to YouTube drama and them pretending like they're police and shit.

reddit

Also anti-sjw, anti-altright and has (un)common sense. Fuck you nigger.

Same

guy be hitting the gym hard

content wasn't what it used to be. haven't watched in months.

His wife is a hateful rat faced kike.

I'd say H3H3 is more of an anti sjw than anti altright. He never spoke out against JonTron's alt right talking points

Shit.

Used to be funny but getting stale. The editing is reddit tier now and looks like every other content creator these days. Over-developed is the word.

That's description of your mom though

I dropped once they started acting like H3 channel was some bastion of high quality content and stopped posting videos there, instead posting 15 minute blogs every other day to H2. I don't have the time or energy to parse through all that shitty material so I just dropped them

they were okay for a brief period last year, and now they've run out of ideas.

Calling things reddit is reddit desu

but hes also jewish

And you're a nigger :^)

No it isn't. It's an appropriate description of mainstream lame trying to appear hip and youthful. Manufactured cool.

guys i understand your frustration but hes actually jewish.

i really like her face

Ethan constantly bitching about money made me look at him differently.

I miss their old reaction videos when they were making fun of Joey Salads and SoFloAntonio, now it's different

Are these allowed on tv now?

He's a jew

>humor consisting only of regurgitated meme jokes, making retarded faces to the camera, and lifting up his shirt exposing his gut and walking around in public making dressed like a toddler
>constantly bitching about money despite making around 300K+ per annum
>his entire style is painfully derivative
>deludes himself into thinking people find videos about him and his illiterate, emaciated wife amusing
also this Unironically one the worst jewtubers in existence

You're not going to make me un-like him anyway :^)

I get that but he could have been a little more chill about it. I didn't know the genes were so strong. Poor Jews.

I haven't watched any of his shit in maybe a year? Right around the time he stopped doing reaction shit and started to be a Youtube ambassador, or whatever.

His videos where it was just him talking shit about stupid youtubers were hilarious

I think being an e-celeb got to him, he's just cringe now, happens to all of them

He was good until he started being all about YouTube drama and releasing videos once every month

The only time that's ever really been justified is back with the child gambling scandal.

How's the case going with that Hoss cunt?

except 2 things.. all that shit you said sounds funny and he actually doesnt have a patreon and tells ppl not to send him money

The only reason you made this thread is because that guy in that other thread said he hated h3h3.

I enjoy watching their YouTube videos. But I dislike them. Ethan showed his true character when he stabbed Pyrocynical in his back. And Hila, well Hila, she is zionist. I can imagine her in Jerusalem beating up Palestinian grannys just for fun.

I think you should fuck off to Reddit.

yeah this.
it was funny and immature, now it's shit and he's super hacky.

shit. i watch milliondollarextreme

I miss the weird ainsley harriot edits and genuinely funny content :(

I can tell just by looking at that picture i won't like him

I like them. But they spend to much time rubbing elbows with other youtubers, and not enough time creating original content.

I seriously don't give a fuck about that white rapper, and Keemstar.

Thats a pro not a con. Theres a reason hollywood is full of jews.

He is basically reddit personified. Btw, you need to go back.

I miss when they used to shit all over other youtubers. I actually liked the drama with leafy and keem.

Agreed, they were better before they let youtube-fame/drama get to them.

It's like when good rappers get successful and stop rapping about real shit, and start rapping about their new life (money, drugs, hoes)

That's true. They used to make fun of the fake and the cringy. Now they're interviewing all of them, and playing the game.

Ella looks like she doesn't want to be there in their videos.

upboated kind sir! Igot to love that funny internet humor xD lol uh FUPA much anyone????!!!! hehehehhehe can i get a papa bless! HAHAHHAHA PAPA BLESS GONEE SEXXUUUALLLL I CANT STOP LAUGHING. Ethan is both the FUPA God and the Vape God VAPE NAYSH YALLL!!! WOW nice moves keep it proud of you FUG :D AUTISMD HEHEHEH guys check out my fuggin epic chub and tuck lmao I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE BECAUSE I MEME HARD ON THE INTERNET EVERYDAY
!!!! LMAO BEANIE TIME LOL I guess u cud call me a bit of a memer!!!!!!!
edit:wow I never expected this! thanks for the gold! Papa bless as the vape gods would say xDD

this

Reddit whore.

>Cunny poster complaining about rap and e-celebs

Yeah it was really fun just watching him comment on cringe videos. When he started critizicing you tube was ok, but going full ape shit against the WSJ was awful. He pushed too far.

Aside from a couple of videos, they went to complete shit after they left Israel. Prove me wrong.

Stupid jew who tries to take the moral high ground to make himself look better.

heh looks some salty kids havent been blessed by the fupa gods

I've been on Sup Forums for longer than you've been born kiddo

why did he start putting his kike woman in every single video?

>have fuck all fans
>montage parody channels include you in their videos and pretty much build your channel from nothing
>gain popularity and be an actually funny guy
>keep doing this for a while
>one day decide to make fun of prank videos
>pretty funny video
>do it again
>do it again
>your channel is nothing but prank reaction videos
>start "calling" people out for being assholes
>gain popularity from the Reddit white knights
>promote yourself to sheriff of Internet police
>keep claiming how much you hate "le YouTube drama" but make all your videos about it
>stop making YouTube videos about it
>nobody cares about your channel anymore
>start some drama yourself just to girl your cancerous channel
>keep attracting leddit crowd
>Start sucking other people's dicks for popularity
>forget entirely about the small channels that built you into what you are
>popularity starts to fall again
>decide to go after media this time
>get completely BTFO for creating bullshit
>get sued
>now make shitty clickbait videos to fuel your defense attorney's cost

WSJ are shit but I hope they drain this useless sack of shit for every penny he's worth.

Internet drama is the bottom of the barrel, it is shallow entertainment for shallow people. Fuck anybody who watched any related channels.

And you're a sad dude with pictures of young girls :(

His dick sucking audience pretend they like her

is it true his wife almost divroced him before the youtube money came pouring in?

Was never funny.

He's not funny, hes a a shitty zionist kike manchild youtuber. I'd almost feel bad for you finding this fag funny but youre so pathetic I can't even bring myself to view you as a living thing, you're less than a mass of organic matter, you're not even an agglomeration of carbon. You're fucking waste, you're made of methane. Go make yourself a methyl alcohol cocktail, till all the cells in your optic nerve die, you fucking sodomite. Go eat raw sausage(like the cock you deepthroat tri-daily) and beef patties, until you get e-coli and trichinosis and die, thats all you deserve. Go find some spoiled fucking canned tomatoes, open it up and inhale the fumes so you get botulism poisoning, you piece of filth, you're street shit.Go heat up a fork with a zippo lighter and jam it into your right eye until you break through your orbital socket and cause your frontal lobe to hemorrhage. If that doesn't work, grip that fork right and shove it into a toaster, that before you bring it into the bath tub.

She was the one holding the camera from the very beginning, and their interest in video making was something they both shared. She wanted to get into film making, and he wanted to be a comedian.

They both settled for being mediocre youtubers. but they're pretty good at what they do, so good for them. In any case, the point is that Ethan didn't have full control anyway. She's on camera because the channel is half hers.

heheh papa pless my fellow marine of the vape nation! xD

Kind of. They were going to separate. They had no money, and no means, so Hila was going to move back to Israel without him.
Turns out women can't build their lives with losers. Who knew...

>jew
No thanks you

Shut up faggot. I just answered a question. No need to be a snarky little shit.

They got really insufferable lately. Then again Ethan was never that talented, his whole thing was mocking people by making faces.

>Hey Moishe, who should we make our CFO?
>eh, lets pick either Ari or Bob Goldman.

Amd thats how it remains Jewish to this day.
>Jews are good at making movies

When they were broke their shit was hilarious because you could tell it's what they actually thought was funny, once the money started rolling in they started catering to whatever they thought would get the most views (YouTube drama bullshit) for their high school audience

Hey, they're pretty good.

Seems most of the haters on here are anti-semitic Sup Forumstards. H3H3 is one of the only tolerable youtubers.

Wow chill out drink a papa johns sodie pop xD looks like someones chub n tuck is tucked in a little too tight :D no need to be rude

>snarky jew(s) tells you why you're wrong: the channel

That's Scotty Riggs, you fucking idiot.

>pre-2015: internet kino
>post-2015: unironic cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=ipQKBwQxoeQ

I don't get what you're all bitching about. This is funny.

Anyone else fed up with white people and their pretentious hipster bullshit?

>Artisan bread
>Artisan bagels
>Artisan cheese
>Microbreweries
>Lofts
>Exposed brick walls
>Planking
>Food photography
>Greek Yogurt
>Septum piercings
>Micro-apartments
>Goji Berries
>Japanese/Chinese character tattoos
>Skinny jeans
>Dyed hair
>Vaping
>Warby Parker
>Social media
>Backyard hydroponics
>Kale
>"Organic" food
>Veganism
>Yoga
>Paleo diet
>Fat acceptance
>Selfie sticks
>"Apps"
>Full-Stack Development
>Vlogs
>Blogs
>Bjork
>Indie games
>Indie movies
>Indie bands
>BPA free
>Coconut oil
>Seasoned cast iron skillet
>Quinoa
>IKEA
>Pixel art
>DSLR camera
>Planking
>Goth
>Punk
>Black fingernail polish
>Wine tasting
>Modern art
>Enya
>Whatever the fuck this is: youtube.com/watch?v=hw60q0wEt6g

Used to be good

Now they are literally Casey Neistat but with shitty memes

hi ethan

LMAO so true! anyone that doesnt find the ebin Fupa God to be the zenith of comedic form is certainly a racist! Glad to see someone here appreciates the goofs and gaffs (hehe i fuggin love when the beanie god says tho silly words when making a funny face) :-D

They ran out of content rather quick and are now leeching off shitty youtube drama only tweens care about

His career got ripped out from underneath him and he's essentially a vlogger. Seems like they're doing well with underwriting and the podcast now.

But they actually defended unwarranted aggression toward whites.
They may be preachy jews, but I can't fault in anything they've preached thus far.

>strawman: the post

>prank videos are racist because they know that blacks will become violent when they are pranked

lol

I hope youre memeing

the criticism of that video was that the black reactors were hired actors that were paid to look like they were beating up joey salads.

idubbbz is better

What? They only said that *a* certain prank channel was racist, because they would pay blacks to act violently, and then present it as the truth.
They had proof to back up the claim, and the channel owner eventually admitted he was paying people to act a certain way.

literally 0 proof that violent negroes were paid actors

The new RayWilliamJohnson

You shouldve heard that jew on his podcast yesterday. He went on a tirade because his guest talked shit on muslims, and he said that migrant crisis is fabricated by the 'far right' and how the US is morally obligated to take in as many refugees as possible

Literally who?

Go back the r/thedonald newfriend