youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its world war 1 you dumb fuck

I was surprised how few people got this

>implying they werent always evil Germans

kys Austrian

USA 2 - NAZIS 0

>scene does not include syrian/african refugees

Exactly. They shouldnt be portrayed as nazis, yet they were.

Might as well put the fucking swastika and give lugendorf a pencil mustache.

I hate this fucking trope

>scene doesn't show jew in the background ripping off German families

Germans have always been evil youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>most of the German high command just wants peace
>It's literally Ludendorff being a huge cunt and trying to keep the war going
>german soldiers taking off their gas masks at the end to show that they're just scared kids
If you honestly thought this movie protrayed the Germans as Nazis, you are fucking retarded.

Why should I root for WW when she mostly kills soldiers who had no choice if they wanted to be part of this war? Plus, there is nothing these soldiers could do to hurt her anyway.

It's just what women understand under 'bravery' these days. No danger, no risk of consequence, just working a save angle while virtue posing.

Except they weren't, it was literally just Ludendorff controlled by Ares.

But Germans are inherently evil. They're so addicted to genocide that they've decided to genocide themselves.

>movie is about a jew princess kiling nazis
already seen it 10 times + I donated to the Palestian genocide fund

I don't really understand the endgame of german apologists of Sup Forums other than getting mad at everything

Ares says he just gave ideas to them, and the people themselves decided to do the things they do, Ludendorf was not controlled,

>It's a jews accidentally make people anti German and Frau Merkel propaganda while they try to claim she's "Leader of the Free World" episode

it does, actually

ty user, this is why i keep coming back here
nice dubs btw

i'm not a german "apologist," it's just that anyone who knows anything about the First World War knows "muh germans are bad guys" is bullshit

kek

Helping Germany regain national pride will help the dissolution of EU which is the ultimate goal of all Sup Forums posts. Sup Forums has been an anti-EU propaganda website since the very start.

Rape of Belgium
Also they are the ones that pretty much got into the war to shit on Russia because they were a bunch of scaredly cuckies jealous of the Big Russian Cock and invaded a neutral country just because.

Germans are the most evil beings to ever exist
>their savage ancestors destroyed the Roman Empire
>broke Christianity apart with Martin Luther
>gave the world Nihilism with Nietzsche
>gave us the country devouring cancer that was Communism with Marx that's responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths
>started acceptance of sexual degeneracy with Freud
>got tens of millions of people killed in WW1 that's geopolitical effects are still fucking up the world to this day
>an autistic German retard called Hitler realized how bad this was for his people so did it again and ruined the concept of nationalism forever after killing another tens of millions of people
>not content with almost destroying Europe only twice in a century gave us the migrant crisis that will probably end in the death of the entire West and leave humanity in a quagmire of ignorance and poverty for eternity
imagine what a paradise Earth would be if Germans just didn't exist

Germans were always evil.

Cucktholics broke christianity way befeore that

If cathocuckoldry didnt exist protestantism wouldnt exist aswell

>Nietzche
>Nihilism
literally kill yourself

Nihilism was a state of being that Nietzsche described, he didn't invent it retard

germany were literally and objectively the bad guys in both world wars and i'm not even from a country that was Allied

>Cucktholics
>cathocuckoldry
Wtf delete your retarded non-post please

How do Germans feel knowing that everytime they're depicted in a movie it's as the bad guys?

Is Patty implying the Jews were behind Ludendorf all along? Is she, dare I say it, /ourgal/?

>>Nietzche
>>Nihilism
>literally kill yourself

Are you retarded?

remember Belgium.

>their savage ancestors destroyed the Roman Empire
true
>broke Christianity apart with Martin Luther
Literally did nothing wrong
>gave the world Nihilism with Nietzsche
Literally the opposite,he tried to stop it
>gave us the country devouring cancer that was Communism with Marx that's responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths
True but hes a jew first then german
>started acceptance of sexual degeneracy with Freud
Same as above,a jew
>got tens of millions of people killed in WW1 that's geopolitical effects are still fucking up the world to this day
Autists in Serbia and A-H started the war.not germany,also they fought defensive war
>an autistic German retard called Hitler realized how bad this was for his people so did it again and ruined the concept of nationalism forever after killing another tens of millions of people
Kinda true but again Allies are responsible for this as well with treaty of Versailles and (((weimar republic)))
>not content with almost destroying Europe only twice in a century gave us the migrant crisis that will probably end in the death of the entire West and leave humanity in a quagmire of ignorance and poverty for eternity
Unfortunately very true
There, had to let go of my autism

you forgot to mention that they sent Lenin to Russia to destabilise them and look what happened afterwards

>most of the German high command just wants peace
Yeah the women
>It's literally Ludendorff being a huge cunt and trying to keep the war going
Because he's a straight white male
>german soldiers taking off their gas masks at the end to show that they're just scared kids
Textbook emasculation of an entire culture.

LUDENDORFF HAS ORDERED US TO PUNCH A HOLE IN THE FRONT LINE

>They shouldnt be portrayed as nazis, yet they were.

Ludendorff, the historic one, was - after the war - a major proponent of the "stabbed in the back" myth and a participant in the Beer Hall Putsch. Had that coup succeeded, Hitler intended to make him head of the army (by the time Hitler actually came to power Ludendorff and the Nazi Party had become mutually estranged and he died before the Second World War began). He was, in many respects, the man whose style & ethos the Nazi Party originated from.

>tfw you take the sector and everyone starts screaming while epic music plays
The game if pretty fucking cinematic if not anything else