youtube.com/watch?v=ADY-XFFZNM8
patreon.com/spoonyexperiment
youtube.com/watch?v=pvjj8uMZOFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hasn't it dropped lower since then?

SPOONY IS BACK GUYS!

just finished a rewatch of his fmv stuff. some more material wouldn't hurt

come thru spoony!!

Just checked out his website. He doesn't even have ads anymore.

>under 200 patrons
JUST

meanwhile nostalgia chick is pocketing a cool $4,500 per video

Kek. I'm calling it a success for the Finding Spoony guy. Spoony would rather remove ads and make even less money than actually work.

Spoony or his supporters are false flagging critics

youtube.com/watch?v=ADY-XFFZNM8

He can place ads on Spoony's videos on Youtube or to his Twitter followers

Did Jim's video actually help him?

TGWTG general?
I didn't know Brad made a new movie. I know Spoony wanted to make a movie. He mentioned it in his Mazes and Monsters commentary.

nice try

He commented on ignoring "haters" on Twitter.

Also he's been receiving donations that violate Patreon rules. All donations must be related to someone's artistic work. Yet he's been receiving donations to support his mortage. We can report this and maybe Patreon will finally step in?

That's odd....it was over a 1000 dollars an hour ago.

If you search the Patreon link on Google and select buffered you'll see how it was an hour ago

patreon.com/spoonyexperiment

IT's literally cuz of one autist giving him a boost

Did he post something new?

See:
No, someone donated out of pity. Spoony seems to be struggling with his mortage

Less than -3 days until the Year of the Spoony kicks off in full gear, hold onto your butts bois

it's a damn shame, isn't it?

i mean that phil defranco fucker has 15,000 patrons and is currently refurnishing an office for his new network of shows. dude's a hard worker, you gotta give him that

spoony could easily have reached those heights if he'd put his back into it, maybe recruited other content creators and made the spoony experiment into something bigger. he's a far more charismatic and lovable guy than that bugman defranco, or any of the CA clowns for that matter

spoony apparently prefers to time and time again let his worst sides show with the nadir that is his livestreams. sure, you can blame it on the 'tism/depression/bipolar disorder, but i don't get why you'd want to do that in the first place

????

I just went to the site and it says he's still at $743

There are youtubers doing videos on Spoony and they are basically just signing up to see the hidden Pateron backers only chat and forum posts. They then cancel the sub.

>make 5-6k/month on patreon
>just have to upload a few reviews a month to retain this
>turn into shitty livestreamer
>eventually go off the radar altogether
>mortgage problems ensue

what went so wrong?

>spoony
>posting content

ho ho ho, nice one lad

See:
Donations have been removed by Patreon

Must have been fake donations then. It'd be really funny if they were from Spoony himself.

I hope Spoony finds his way. Where did it all go wrong? Why does he dislike doing reviews? He was so fucking entertaining. He could turn the most boring video game or movie into comedy gold.

He's gonna get you.

>Where did it all go wrong?

Scarlett
youtube.com/watch?v=pvjj8uMZOFw

>Why does he dislike doing reviews?

Bipolar and some other things I can't recall right now, he had ups and downs in his video quality (did anyone actually watch the wrestling stuff?) and tended to simply burn himself out doing the good stuff like FF8 or Countermonkey.

How many more lives have to be lost before somebody stops the vaginal menace?

nice

Wh-what happens when he gets me?

His fall is something inexplicable to me. He could have just put out a video every few days with him just talking about whatever and he could have kept those fat stacks of patreon cash coming. But no. He couldn't even be bothered to do that. Does he seriously have mental illness or something?

I never watched the wrestlemania stuff because I hate the WWE. I mean if he has fans that are into that, thats cool. Just not my thing. I think most people know him for his FF reviews.

Chain you to a pipe in his basement and love you. His way.

>InternetAristocrat's video backfired and brought in the Spoony Renaissance

Fucking kek.

I love watching these gamergate ecelebs crash and burn.

I'm gonna get you.

>People throwing money at him will bring back le golden age
He's losing money

>I love watching these gamergate ecelebs crash and burn.

Spooneh Plz, we all just want to help

>Gets a 200 dollars boost because one guy reminded people he's still alive
>Continues to do nothing
>Returns to losing money

Yeah, what a renaissance this'll be. I'm sure he'll even release the movie.

Jim and Noah are clearly in it together.

The stage has been set for an epic Spoony comeback!

>becoming a lazy asshole that pisses away tens of thousands of dollars per year after you've got a fucking mortgage
He has to be legitimately retarded

>people give DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING Jim 3k a month to regurgitate DHI and Busy Street's schtick seven years too late

Man, how fucking desperate can you be for new content.

How desperate can a poster be for (you)s?

NO WAY BRO. The Spoon still has all that money from his goal he reached 5 years ago. As we speak he is already hard at work making an original Very Spoony Movie that he will premier no latter than 2019, not only that he has reviews for all the summers big movies prepared and a whole lotta wresting commentaries to shoot.

I watched one last night and I was literally pissing myself laughing marveling at how he comes up with this stuff. The Spoon is only just planning his come back now just you wait

Spoony you need help

All those failed TGWTG/Channel Awesome retards are bad at managing finances.

>"WE BOUGHT A STUDIO GUYS WE BOUGHT A GREENSCREEN WE'RE GONNA MAKE SO MANY THINGS OH WHOOPS LIVING EXPENSES ARE BIGGER THAN OUR COMBINED INCOME"

yeah I dont get it all he had to do was make ONE video every month and his fans would have been ok. fuck if he made TWO videos a month he may actually have gotten new investors

It was just one dude, whose account has since been banned

Year of the spoon never

Can you just skip to the part where you make up a load of shit, refuse to give a source and then cry in a corner over how everyone but you is mad?

I wasted years of my life bitching about TGWTG on said websites. I understand your constant need for e-drama, but Spoony won't even admit Cucktour is real. There's barely any fun in it anymore.

I'll never get over the fact that Douge didn't even make a pilot before killing off his main pull

Busy Street has been offline for years

Did the "seven years too late" part was too difficult to read?

Fucking vile.

He loves you in his own way.

>Linkara has done so little running that he can't even pretend to do it

Can someone tell me who's that nigga and why is he in every single Doug video? Does Doug have some sort of white guilt and tries to make up for it by including a random black guy in every scene he's in?

Don't forget that he also married a woman for her family's money to pay for Demo Reel

>Nov 7 2016
Last video on his website.

Fuck. This. Guy.

Malcolm was an actor hired for Demo Reel. When that show got canned because everyone hated it, he kept Malc around.

He's also an unironic furry.

The more money he gets, the lazier hell become. Hes proven this as a fact.

The fact people saw MM's video and decided to give him money blows me away. How retarded do you gotta be?

>Look him up
>>He is also openly proud furry

I really thought you were joking

why did you people ever like this fag?

I think the shitty edited effects is part of the joke user

He rides that BBC like the fag he is

Has he aknowledged the whole MM vid yet?

>muh eceleb
>I follow every detail of his life!

wow how fucking pathetics

It's entirely possible that he hasn't seen it, given what a bubble he lives in

Once the left picks up on his SCATHING Donald Trump tweets he'll be back up to $5000 in no time flat.

He'll probably even get offered a late night show where he reviews old movies and uses every joke as a segue about trump.

That's funny, there was a thread on Sup Forums about a week ago and they noticed half the ads were making fun of Spoony. He must have taken them down.

Just goes to show you that Spoony regularly browses this place for topics about him. He might even be OP.

Literally. LITERALLY only has to sit in front of a camera and complain about Alien Covenant for 2 hours.

And people would LOVE him for it.

Do you think spoony has seen Jim's video, or do you think he refuses to believe he's done anything wrong? I bet if he did watch it, he beat the fuck out of April for a good 45 minutes before his heart condition made him pass out.

Theres some hints the crew watched it

Critic made a video about his Demo Reel finale, but that could be a coincidence since those videos take days to make. I don't know if the timeline would match up. Also theres a planned schedule. I'm sure he must have known it in the comments atleast once.

Spoony left a lot of depressing tweets shortly after. I think he knows about it, but hasn't seen it brushing it off as another hater video. He's more likely to see comments about it.

To play devil's advocate here you have to understand how badly the crackdown on copyrights has totally fucked over the once flourishing reviewer scene.

I suppose you could argue that it merely culled the weak as anyone without charisma/creativity could no longer coast on merely showing 95% of the entire fucking movie while they just recorded audio and a few cuts to their reactions.

man that must make scarlett feel good

Yes. Last sunday he tweeted about haters and negativity. He's atleast aware of the video

>meanwhile nostalgia chick is pocketing a cool $4,500 per video

I didn't want to know that

>Spoony is so desperate for money, he's actually pimping out April
Jesus christ

>people are actually donating hundreds of dollars just to spite some other person on the internet

What's the drama y'all are talking about here?

>Meanwhile at Maddox's patron

I wish he'd just cut his fucking hair.

>People are actually donating tens of thousands to make a barely literate horse fucker rich

Patreon is a strange place.

It must sting for her that she missed out on the Anita bucks.
Though given how badly Anita got hit by the JUST bat, she may have dodged a bullet.

The greasy mane is awful, but it must have gotten him some pussy for once in his life or something, because that's the only explanation for why he's so attached to it. I've known multiple dudes who grew a nasty mane, got one 3-4/10 alt-chick to suck their dicks because of it (hi, April) and never got rid of it because to them it's the only thing that has ever worked out for them.

Antis never really JUSTed, she and her puppetmaster broke up so she just moved on with her life.

Long unwashed hair = doesn't work = NEETbux = free ride for occasionally having to take some unhygienic dickings

Good fallback plan for any 3-4/10 chick.

Literally me.

Something Awful existed for over a decade before Patreon. I think Maddox knows how to run a business.

>we spoke on the phone when April was visiting me

Ah, he's into that sort of thing.

Maddox isn't Lowtax.

Not that Lotax himself knows how to run a business, he was just insanely lucky that Something Awful organically became the first proto-culture center of the internet and he let basically everyone talented who contributed to that website slip through his fingers through his short-sighted stinginess in paying them before they moved on to bigger and better things and became more successful than lowtax ever was. Now he survives on the tenbux drip feed from forum addicts who keep paying the banned my catlady mods tax that gets smaller and smaller every year. Also Lowtax and Maddox have always hated each other.

>Doug carrying his pocket negro

Does he still own that nigga? Does he still shoehorn him into every video?

Lowtax was actually on the Dick Show podcast. I didn't listen to it, The Dick Show is pretty boring when not shitting on Maddox.

When even Chris-chan is more productive than you, something's seriously wrong
Fucker needs to go back on his meds

Rather he needs to get OFF the pharmaceutical jew and start exercising, eating right and being more social.

Sitting inside all day being glued to his twitter and eating nothing but junk food is what's wrong with him.

I'm fairly sure he can't do serious exercise due to his heart being on the constant verge of failure.
But you're right in saying that his godawful diet is surely not helping. That part in TBF where he got shirtless was horrifying