Has there ever been a character this based?

HOUSE OF CARDS SEASON 5, BEST CHARACTER: TOM YATES

> Well-known author.
> Video Game Reviewer
> Presidential Speechwriter

That alone is enough to be called a good life. HOWEVER

TOM KEKED THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

He didn't just fuck the President's Wife, he made Frank jealous. He didn't just make him jealous, he lived in the fucking residence. He fucked Claire regularly and even nearly raped her.

Then to top it all off, he died while the President of the United States came on his cock.

Is there a better way to live?

TOM IS BASED

Just accept you fucked up season 5 you fucking shill. No one wants to watch your feminist marxist garbage

You're clearly jealous.

Probably a fag.

Talk to me when a character literally fucks the President's wife.

was he just joking or something when he put Frank's hand on his chest. he made it seem like he knew Frank would be into it but then they both never spoke of that moment again.

I liked Tom. Claire is a cunt and bad character. Isn't his body on ice just in case they need it to threaten her?

He was basically offering to fuck Frank. Tom was going to fuck the President just for laughs.

BASED
It is, it seems. Claire is a dumb bitch.

this show blows now

>he died while the President of the United States came on his cock

gonna need a quick rundown on this one senpai

>feminist marxist garbage
>the protagonists who are awful people are both liberal democrats in an open relationship and possibly both bisexual
Season 5 was shit yes, but this is the furthest thing from marxist propaganda in modern television

Do you really think that cucklet even watches shows or movies?

I thought it was on ice so they could later plant his death in a less suspicious method. Make it look like he killed himself in australia later on or something.

I'm just surprised how so many people seem to ignore the whole subtext of the most evil people on the show being cuckold bisexual democrats
Shame season 5 turned out so bad, season 4 was better than 3 so it got my hopes up, but since apparently spacey is going to have less and less screentime going forward I doubt I'll even watch 6

>People unironically hated S5 because Frank gave up
>Not realizing this whole season was about Frank realizing Absolute Power (The Presidency) =/= True Power (Being able to manipulate without being scrutinized)

After the retreat (Where he gets to witness just what kind of power backrooms have), if it weren't for the fact he hates losing he would have let fuckface win the presidency instead.

Plus now he has Claire in office who can be manipulated by the two advisors she kept on board

If you didn't understand this you have no right to be critical of the show

Tom Yates was literally the worst character on the show and his removal from it was long overdue.

He was pretty cool until he died in a horrible way.

Also, did anyone else think Claires' 4th wall breaking stuff felt forced?

Being sex-friendzoned isn't keking

>they had her look at the camera last season but realized that was a mistake
>midway through this season
>"i know you're there but I don't really care so I won't be talking to you LOL"
>never does it again

yeah, totally forced. Dumb fuck, complain about the actually bad things this season has done.

>stupid face
>annoying voice

It was just one point, user. Calm it down.

Also she does it at the end when she says 'My turn.'

I can't believe the President is a literal cuck. He and his Wife have directly murdered people and ordered the deaths of several more. I can't believe they had their Bull living with them in the White House. I can't believe they discuss murder openly. I can't believe a lifelong Republican political consultant would switch sides like that. I can't believe Conway would unravel like that. I can't believe Tom Dumbasshit can't put together a coherent story. I can't believe a woman with no experience was made her husband's running mate. I can't believe the Secretary of State ended up in a Coma by falling 5 steps. I can't believe a guy who roleplayed as Frank's grandfather got assfucked and told the President he loves him in public. I can't believe a single NSA hacker was able to expertly hack the election and create fake intelligence. I can't believe none of the secret service leak anything. I can't believe Claire confessed her husband's murders to their Bull. I can't believe Frank after working for this his whole life willingly created the circumstances to his destruction. I can't believe they trusted Jane Davis after knowing her for a few months at MOST.

Most of all, I can't believe I watched this shit for 5 years

He was a journalist hired to write the autobiography of the President. He finds out they're corrupt degenerates. He tries to fuck the President. The President, although into it says no. He then fucks the President's wife. The President approves. The President resigns. His wife becomes President.

He continues fucking the Madame President. He essentially threatens to write a book exposing their corrupt degeneracy and murderous ways. Meets with Madame President to discuss. They drink. Then they fuck. While fucking, he starts to get quite ill. It's revealed Madame President poisoned him when they were drinking. She appears to cum as he takes his last breath.

I'm not even memeing. This is what happened.

> Tom Yaica (balls)
Nah, dude look like some old hipster with a shit smell from his mouth
a literal faggot

>I can't believe none of the secret service leak anything
Definitly this, i mena i know they swear an oath and everything but they are still people, and with everything Frank has done you would think at least one of them would want to do something, also

>I can't believe they trusted Jane Davis after knowing her for a few months at MOST.
HOLY SHIT this so much, i fucking hate Jane, i hate her so fucking much i hope she dies a grusome fucking death i HATE her.
WHY is she in the show, and how the fuck did they make her a main character 3/4 into the season.

Based Doyle.

Really grinds my gears user. The Jane Davis shit is so ridiculous I can't believe it.

Agreed. Glad he fucking died

Hehe! Hehe! Hihe!

Mickey Doyle getting thrown over the Balcony may have been some of the funniest shit I've seen.