DAMNNNNN LEXEE LOOKS LIKE THAT?

DAMNNNNN LEXEE LOOKS LIKE THAT?

Lexi>Lexee.

Although that's not hard as Lexee is fucking ugly.

Imagine if Trump threatened to beat the shit out of you if you didn't eat Lexee's sweaty panties.

Imagine walking with Lexee that hot day then pulling her over somewhere private and eating her musky sweaty asshole

SHE'S 16 YOU SICK FUCKS

I never implied being forced to eat her sweaty underwear would be a good thing you fucking freak

boy don't fool yourself, she is begging for this kind of attention.

umm... MODS?

what?

weak shop

16 is legal is most countries and states in america

too old

This

16 is legal in my state.

butterface

>too young to be sexualized but not to dress like a whore
>people's logic

What dreams are made of

degenerates need to be gassed

everything is bigger in texas

No. Ugly all round, she's gotten chunky.

jesus christ... MODS!

Reminder that Joey won fair and square.

reminder that "joey" is still a fag with a shit deck who got trashed by kaiba every time they dueled and even every time they exchanged words

Wasn't he gonna beat Pegasus though before he pulled some soul stealing shenanigans

kaiba? joey never dueled pegasus

kaiba didn't lose because of soul stealing shenanigans, he just lost to pegasus (who could obviously read his mind)

Oh, I meant Marik I think. The evil brown dude with the rod? I remember him being about to win and then getting his soul stolen or something

yeah, too old

lol nah he never dueled pegasus

but he did duel bakura who i could somewhat understand you confusing with pegasus since they both have long white hair

but marik beat him in that duel, though marik's "good" soul was helping bakura in that duel and they both got rekt

That only means she must have the sweetest musky butthole

Marik only won because Joey passed the fuck out from some shadow realm shenanigans. Joey had the winning card

I kinda hate how they never expanded on the Millennium Rod going to Kaiba or something like that. Having him with his own Millennium Item would have would have been cool. But I guess it would defeat the purpose of how he is as a character.

I already jerked off to one of these threads the other day, please stop making me compromise my morality

Nothing wrong with eating ass.

i know
yeah it could have been cool and it kind of makes sense that he'd get the rod but i always felt like he only had it so they could tie him to the egypt thing and marik wasn't a reincarnation

A girl can dress however she want are you incapable of not acting like a pig just cause you see an attractive girl?

I sometimes pretend to be outraged at these cunnyfags but 2bh Angie Varona and Claire Abbot were fuckable at 14. Lexee may not be a tittymonster but I sure as hell would. As long as they aren't literal children.

muh dick

which thread?