At what point in the movie did this guy become the bad guy?

At what point in the movie did this guy become the bad guy?

he did nothing wrong

Before the film when e emotionally abused his wife.

And then again near the end of the fipm where he emotionally abuses his wife. The guy had anger issues, but he was relatable.

hes only the bad guy if the viewer is a cuck

this movie encompasses so much of trumpism

nazi shop

When he was born as a WHITE FUCKING MALE

>Angry white beta is mad at the world because women don't like him and he is not useful anymore

Yeah, I see why Sup Forums likes this movie.

uh the moment he destroyed that gook's store?
were you even paying attention? it's not like it was pseudointelectual bulsshit.

Asian-American, please.

The restaurant scene, the scene where he let the guy die on the golf course, smashing up the guys store

unironically this, the scene where he's sitting in the back room surrounded by weapons, calling his wife makes him look like a supervillain. He also becomes much more aggressive afterwords, instigating conflict.

please don't even bait with this shit. I'm so tired of seeing american politics literally everywhere.

He didn't. He wasn't just a good guy. He was the best guy.

>the scene in the korean store where he puts the can up to his sweaty head
absolutely disgusting

Never.

White Collar Wage-Slave American Throwing a Temper Tantrum Because the 50's Are Dead and Gone: The Movie

literally what film

>emotionally abuses
kek

No one ever remembers this movie until you remind them about the McDonald's breakfast scene.

Not all of us here have heard of every movie. what is it? I want to watch it

t. underage

Falling Down

I saw it in theaters, dingus

thanks
>t. old man who yells at kids to get off his lawn

You gotta train yourself to glaze your eyes over and like the meme says "turn your brain off" when you see American politics in order to not go insane.

I'm a burger but I can't stand politics of any kind, American politics or otherwise. I just have never cared about it. When it's election season here in burgerland you get hammered over the head with politics in every facet of your life. There's no escape from it. It's all over the media, it's all over the internet, its in online games, its at work, its at home, its on the street, there's no escape. My co-workers would use any excuse they could, no matter how unrelated or stupid the subject was, to start going on a rant about whatever political BS was going on that week. Then they would look blankly at me expecting me to nod and agree. I fucking hated that shit. I was raised that one shouldn't talk about (1) politics and (2) religion with others because there's a very good chance other people believe different things then you do, and to bring these subject up that some people feel very strongly about, you're inviting a conflict. It's rude and disrespectful. Lots of people don't give a fuck about that though, unfortunately.

But yeah, you have to train yourself to be able to recognize that shit, immediately turn your brain off upon contact, then turn it back on when it's gone. It's the only way, my friend.

On a side not, Sup Forums is obsessed with American politics, it's 10x more prevalent on here than on any other board (except Sup Forums and /news/ of course) so if you get annoyed reading about politics like I am, then by going on Sup Forums you're playing on hard mode. This board is intrinsically linked to politics now, I can't see it ever going away unfortunately.

>I was raised that one shouldn't talk about (1) politics and (2) religion with others because there's a very good chance other people believe different things then you do

So your parents voted for Hillary, got it.

>So your parents voted for Hillary, got it.
Hahaha. I knew no matter what I posted some mindless drone would utilize enough mental gynmastics to convince themselves that I must have voted for the opposing party. Except in this case, you can't insult me, so you insulted ..... my parents? Lmao. You're a joke. Try and think for yourself you mental midget.

When he fucks up the Korean guy's store.