What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the most kino tv show ever produced?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the most kino tv show ever produced?

youtu.be/66v6q7V26oM

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/venture-bros-season-7-production-james-urbaniak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good show, shame it's never coming back.

Also, Dean is literally the worst character.

>Season 7 when?

MOURNFUL TITS

One of the greatest comedy series ever made. The satires are spot on, and the situations are outlandish, but somehow relatable and they make perfect sense in their world. Plus, some of the details and callbacks are incredible. Colonel Gentleman's throwaway Season 3 line about a threesome with Gore Vidal and Wally Schirra comes back in Season 5 when the Thetan of L. Ron Hubbard in a golden robot body sabotages the Apollo 7 mission: "Wally's on that mission!"
If you don't believe that you should watch the Venture Brothers, read my last sentence again. Read that shit. It's fucking crazy.

They're like 2 suicide notes stuffed in a glitter bra.
No way. Dean is probably the most realistic character. He never asked for that life, but he was stuck in it, and he's confused by seeing other avenues his life might take. Being depressed and drifting at his age is pretty damn normal.

Loved it but hate the time between seasons.

I don't give a shit if Dean is super duper deep and realistic, he isn't funny and he's a wet blanket to every scene he's in.

It's so ahead other shows of its ilk, even us fans often forget how good it is when animated comedy comes up for discussion. It's just in a league of its own. But to be fair, the constant delays don't make things better. If you think waiting on Season 3 of Rick & Morty (Reddit Reddit) is painful...

Like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a nerf ball

>14 years - 6 seasons
I love the fucking hell out of this show; they perfectly captured everything I loved humorwise about the original Tick comic & expanded on it exponentially in every dimension.
But jesus tittyfucking christ do they take their sweet ass time with it.

Probably 2019

I think it's because the same couple guys do all the work right?

We'll get a special before then probably, to tie up S6

Yeah, Doc & Jackson do the vast majority of it themselves & always have; although the actual animation gets farmed out overseas to asians.
On the one hand you've got to respect their hyperperfectionism & ridiculously high quality standards for it; on the other hand, good god, 6 seasons over 14 years.

What's your favorite episode, guys?
I think mine is the one where Doc gets help from some supervillain, who helps make Venture Industries all successful and shit, but in turn makes Doc a villain instead of a hero.

Loved that shit.

It's legendary. Its stylings remind me of golden-era Simpsons in the best way, where they don't go for the obvious punchline, but instead utilize being a cartoon to cram every frame with visual gags or callbacks to insanely obscure genre fare. Not to mention the massive population of returning characters that get more complex every time they're reintroduced, and a story canon that's unsurpassed with regard to its astouding depth and breadth. I adore Venture Bros., and Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick are a gift to this Earth.

Dr. Killinger; one of their best characters.
Although I'm still partial to the one offs like Catclops & Girl Hitler.

Literally Rick and Morty with a slightly better artstyle/higher art budget. Otherwise it's the exact same thing: shit.

You sound incredibly dull, with no depth whatsoever to your sense of humor.
You also sound like you're talking about a show you know nothing about.

It Happening One Night just hit all the right buttons for me

I haven't seen it in years.
Because I only watched it with a friend and he moved abroad.
We were hanging out earlier this year, and talked about watching it together over a stream together, but I've been too lazy to get it going.

It's great though.

ORB; without a doubt. The faux-historical world building, top notch.

t. pretentious user

>higher art budget
Oh, how I wish this was true...

Which is exactly the point. Hank is the upbeat, enthusiastic guy, but Dean IS THE WET BLANKET.

Unfortunately, it's not really entertaining.

Dean is Rusty come again.

>never coming back

screencrush.com/venture-bros-season-7-production-james-urbaniak/

It was before its time, which is a shame. It will never get the attention it deserves. That season 4 finale is probably one of the best things I've ever seen on TV.

It just feels like it, user

I can never find this show; my ISP goes after me for downloading now but there's nowhere I can ever find to stream it

Kimcartoon.me
Watchseries.do
Or you can try the Venture Bros Livestream that Adult Swim has on their site