Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwQuYD5s8wo&ytbChannel=Harambetruth
youtube.com/watch?v=akoi-aIHN1g
youtube.com/watch?v=sUYXk-QcXZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=_nHBdLjUdQE
youtube.com/watch?v=DHpluwP328A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a good show and a worthy successor to 30 Rock

I particularly like Jaclyn's arc over the three seasons, where she goes from a vein gold digger to a divorcee who actually can deal with her day to day problems without someone else and in fact she'd probably hate being that woman again more than anything

Lillian and Titus are fun characters as well, I feel like Titus has grown more though

I think the problem with the show is Lillian and Kimmy
Kimmy is still hung up on the same issues as season 1 and it's a little dull while Lillian has had an arc, she really hasn't changed much. I'm hoping season 4 is a big one for her, for what they set up

I forgot one thing to add

Season 3 > Season 1 >> Season 2

for female redditors

so basically Sup Forums?

epic

It's funny. I can't tell if she's hot. I think so. The writing is clever. The one lady's voice is annoying.

I used to like it, but I've gotten increasingly less interested in brightly colored offbeat lighthearted liberal sitcoms (i.e., Kimmy Schmidt, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Community, etc.)

Hmmm

I'm going to say 1 > 3 > 2. Though 3 was definitely a return to form.

Repulsive roastie, clear proof that they should all be euthanized at 30.

Has funnier jokes as throw-away lines than most sitcoms muster in 20 minute episodes. NBC were fools to pass on it.

I enjoyed 3 more than 1 because of the redskins side plot.

Does California have the best boobs ?

What do you do here? Let me guess. Barketing? C. Arff. O.? Acccounts retreivable?

Lillian? Her voice is hot. I just imagine her doing to me what she does to Bill Murray in Scrooged.

I love the boobs in California

I really like it. I just started season two. The jokes are fun and witty.
Titus carries the show, he fits Tina Rey's fast paced absurd comiedy.
Good dilivery too.

Jaclyn really brought season 3 together, the pay off for her character arc was great

Is Titus /ourgay/?

youtube.com/watch?v=gwQuYD5s8wo&ytbChannel=Harambetruth

Anybody else notice Kimmy's crows feet this season?

youtube.com/watch?v=akoi-aIHN1g

too many jokes revolve around Kimmy making a dumb face. It gets old kinda fast

more like Unwatchable Kimmy Shit

Can't be sad with a cone in yer paw!

First season was okay. 2nd season was awful.

watch season 3 user
it's best season

you can watch all 3 seasons in like 30 minutes if you skip all the gay characters scenes

there's whole episodes without titus though

yeah it was kinda distracting at times

The Dick Cheney joke was funny

Or calling you Crowell while she rips butts like on Seinfeld.

it bothered me because she's meant to have a young attitude and the crows feet made her feel like an old lady playing a young woman

I liked it when Titus singed
youtube.com/watch?v=sUYXk-QcXZ0

I got to say, I liked that they didn't just make Trump jokes left and right like some shows have been doing. there was like 3 at best the whole third season
there was more SJW jokes by far which were in good taste too

I hurt myself laughing at the "give back the night rally" line. All in all I fucking love it. Tina Fey rules.

Dionne Warwick was objectively the best side character this season

PaRAmUs

Cork Rockingham

Watched it with a Tinder date because she insisted. I had actively resisted it because it seemed annoying as fuck, but I ended up laughing several times. That said, I've never tried to watch any more of it. Probably because we ended up having sex that night but she kind of felt like I raped her because I brought whiskey that we got drunk on, and she cut it off with me even though I really liked her. It still hurts to think about.

Extremely trite and obvious humor for neoliberal yuppies. I can't fucking stand it.

>the good
It's a show lots of women watch and the first season has a ongoing bit about footlove and footsluts. Anything that normalizes feets in the minds of women is a good thing.

>The bad
Everything else lmfao

>this season

shes been grandma tier from go

>neoliberal yuppies
>makes fun of them and not conservatives
pick one

I want to cum on Ellie Kemper's fat toes.

I liked lillian's boyfriend a bit more, just how well he worked with everyone else. Dionne though was pretty great

>vein gold digger
pun intended?
b/c if not, then the word you're looking for is 'vain'

I just finished watching all 3 season last night.

Actually ended up enjoying it, no other opinion other than that. Kind of bummed me out though. It must be nice to be a white female, opportunities just fall into your lap and you never have to work at anything...

auto correct
i spelled it right

I liked the first two seasons, haven't watched the third yet

Tina Fey is one of the few writers that can write female characters well. It seems they're either the nagging housewife trope or the """strong female character""" trope that ends up being action girl without the romance.

3>1>2 but they're all enjoyable

Pretty good show, 30 Rock Lite.

i'm a full-blown Sup Forums browsing autistic elliot rodger in the making and i could still enjoy this show

I like how all the guest stars are basically either Tina's friends or former 30 Rock actors
Alec Baldwin when?

I watched season 1 and it was pretty funny. The opening song is fucking terrible.

it's a parody of this
youtube.com/watch?v=_nHBdLjUdQE

>Lubricating human encounters with alcohol is rape
She's not ready for adulthood

It's good. Current season would've been the best if there was more Tina Fey

This show has given me great respect for comedic actors. Everyone is given an abundance of hilarious lines but only Titus can make them work.

I thought season one was brilliant. couldn't get thru season 2. should i watch 3, and would i need to know anything from 2?

First season was great
Second season became a drag until Tina Fey showed up.
I highly doubt I'll finish the third season and I'm halfway through

I kind of felt the same way. I did finish season two, but I got a little bit into Season 3, Episode 1 when I realized I'm just not interested in this show anymore. That kind of random and rambunctious humor just starts to annoy me after a certain point.

If you got up to Tina Fey and still didn't want to finish season 2 theres no reason to start season 3. If you didn't watch through Tina Fey's parts and if you can finish then start season 3

finish 2 so you can watch 3
3 is in my view the best season user

Just listened to an interview on NPR with a woman from this show. Made me want to check it out. Is it worthwhile?

if you like 30 rock user, then yes

How have I never seen this? I was thinking the inspiration was the Bed Intruder Song:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHpluwP328A

there's also the "aint nobody got time for that" too
it could just be a general parody

as a guy who despises the sassy black gay guy best friend cliche
Titus needs his own fucking show. or just titus episodes. more titus.

It's something that makes me chuckle. I can't say it ever makes me absolutely die laughing like Always Sunny or Father Ted or anything, but the jokes just kinda make me smile and get a little laugh out of. A very solid time-waster.

Everything about season three was perfect. Literal 10/10. The ray liotta arc is absolute kino.