Who will play the Muslim terrorist in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play the Muslim terrorist in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ptr_yeung/status/871130713587929089
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idris Elba

IT'S HAPPENING
T
'S

H
A
P
P
N
I
N
G

>happning
You tried

What's with all these cars going rogue and running people over? The companies making these cars should look into it.

Ryan Gosling

keep letting them in you stupid fucking bongs

Fucking drumpf, this wouldn't have happened if he didn't decide to murder our planet...

even on foot they're unstoppable

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL ALL MUSLIMS NOW REEEEEE

MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN WRONG MAN DE WUZ GOOD BOYS DEY SHOULD KEEP COMING TO EUROPE ALL THE TIME

TIS ONLY FIRST GENERATION MUSLIMS ALL DESCENDANTS GET RID OF THAT STUPI RELIGION AND BECOME BASED ATHEISTS LIKE ME AND MY REDDIT BROS

Holy shit.

He's first scared seeing that many cops, expecting to be tackled and overpowered by the numbers, he then notices the cops are more scared than him, he realizes he has the power.

BUMBLE DORPH

Someone took the "London Bridge is Falling Down" song too seriously

This is what happens when you don't give your police guns.

>part and parcel
You have to admit, he was right.

my fucking sides

britbong police thank you for delivering so many laughs

are brits even human?

It's really funny how you can see his thought process as the gif continues.

NOT ALL ORCS!

>all those bald heads
lmao

Top kek

>police just confirmed that there's a second attack

JUST

>British police
lmfao, the state of this country

>When you live in a big city you need to accept the reality that you are more likely to be exposed to the risk of terrorist attacks
Why does this simple comment trigger Sup Forumstards so much?

In regards to London, Beirut, and Jerusalem, he's not wrong

Can't tell if this is b8, good job

start getting bridge captchas today the jews did this

British police do have guns though, just special ops,

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>tfw United Kaliphate and Swedenistan will get their just deserts in your lifetime

>le diversity

london bridge is falling down
falling down
falling down
london bridge is falling down my fair lady HA

>This is normal. This is fine.

Hopefully Jeremy Corbyn will invite his friends from ISIS to have a nice cup of tea and discuss what's on their minds, or else he'll have to send them to the naughty corner to think about what they've done.

twitter.com/ptr_yeung/status/871130713587929089

>BRAAAAAAAP

What did he mean by this?

holy shit

Came here to post this.

Is that Asap Rocky?

Disgusting nation of stinking filthy cowards. I truly hate the UK

This needs to be said

Rev up those Imagine.mp3's, vigil candles, and Union Jack fb profile pic overlays.

Being this retarded.
Raghead president wants more ragheads to do raghead shit.

It's like saying "don't bother cleaning the bathroom, I'm just gonna poop in it anyway"

>inb4 poo'n'loo corrects me.

Because he's also a Muslim migrant so the comment is tone deaf.

This is the entire west in 2017, america, germany, france, all the historic great nations native's are being slowly choked out, one hand is their own govt and the other is people who fucking despise you, the people of the west are too content.

This kind of threads and "recommend me movies where XXXXXX" should be prunned and their authors banned.

Is it more likely in Tokyo?

GUYS I NEED YOU TO KNOW THERE'S NO NEED TO WORRY. THE DONALD HAS BEEN BRIEFED ON THE SITUATION AND IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY!

would it be autistic if I put this as an overlay on facebook

If you can't tell the difference between a terrorist attack and an old person who can't tell the difference between a gas pedal and brake, then it's not much of an attack.

these attacks always happen during Shabbat. Paris attacks happened during Shabbat too. You know, no jew was killed.

>enters pvp area
>cries about getting ganked

he's right. people have to expect this shit. get your terror insurance now.

It is a fact though. They're going to target more densely populated areas. What you're getting assblasted over is that you think he's condoning them.

Right but it's still better than not living in a city.

You're not half as intelligent as you think.

>getting your news from Sup Forums the image

>Something happens in the news
>WHO WILL PLAY LE BIOPIC?

That's not a muslim. If you commit those crimes you aren't muslim.

>the comment is tone deaf
The 'comment' isn't even what he said. He said "“part and parcel of living in a great, global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police”"

London Bridge is falling down, falling down falling down London bridge is falling down cuz of mudslimes!

Muslims don't exist.

>that's not a Muslim

You mean big cities with Muslim populations. Forgot that little qualifier.

إذا أخذت هذا القناع قبالة، سوف تموت؟

سيكون مؤلما للغاية.

أنت رجل كبير.

لك!

How come I never hear about these Islamic attacks happening in Tokyo?

Good

How's 5th grade going?

Yeah you too Muhammad

Because japanese are racists who don't think they should be taking their share of bombings

Because Japan isn't bombing arab muslim country.

Wait, no. Terrorists hate freedom. They must not love freedom in Japan.

Real talk, how do we solve the european terrorism crisis?

Hardmode: no edgy answers like "KILL ALL MUSLIMS" or "DEUS VULT"

Inshallah my brother

Looks like the number of muslims there reached a critical mass and now we're in a phase where they're showing their force through continuous attacks.

Meanwhile more of them are getting imported at an exponential rate since all the ones already there will pull in their wider families too.

jesus christ how cucked can one country get?

Get rid of the white men. They're nothing but a negative force in the course of history.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara

Fuck off.

>freedom
>japan

Oh my fuck you desillusioned weeb.

It's obvious you Retard. Stop letting them in and anyone who enters ANY Arab country in their lifetime cannot come into Europe. Unless it's Germany or Sweden because they're cucks

nip nongs BTFO, take that racists!

>one year ago

lmao try harder ahmed

kek

Removing terrorists by force isn't edgy, and you must be a complete pussy and a failure to think otherwise. History isn't very kind to passives like yourselves.

He specifically asked for no edgy retarded answers.

That's not a terrorist attack

How long until the first 'The real victims are the Muslims who will be oppressed because of this' post on twitter?

Islamic extremism preceded any bombing of arab countries. It's roots are in defiance of the values of Western capitalism.

Find some way of promoting snitching inside the mosques. There's definitely a code of silence amongst Muslims even if they are moderate.

already happened

Funnily enough and unrelated; I believe a Japanese terrorist from 1995 only just got caught.

It's a terrorist attack, not by muslims but it's still a terrorist attack. It's like saying a regular school shooting isn't terrorism.

Terrorism is a worldwide thing and people quote that Khan guy all the time as if he said that combating and preparing for terrorist attacks is a bad thing just because a quote out of context makes a good headline for braindead retards.

>It was the country’s worst mass killing in decades.

And this is UK's worst mass killing since, what, last month?

KILL yourself. All these terrorists go to Arab countries to get trained. You dumb twat. If we let them in then they have to be vetted. Now don't reply to me again because you're a stupid Cunt.

>How do we solve this
>No answers that actually solve the problem, you white cis scum

The issue is that there's no consideration for defensive measures. And by defensive measure i also mean efforts to discourage extremist culture, which Theresa May has only just recently caught on to.
ISIS is completely dominating everyone in their culture war, because nobody is fighting back. Some terrorists are killed here and there, but the ideology spreads like wildfire and nobody's defending against it. Muslims are one thing, but for some reason leaders don't condemn even the radicalization of Islam.

You simply cannot handle them without an edgelord method. They are not intelligent enough nor do they respect the native population enough to give them a fair shake. The smarter sandniggers will lie to your face about NOTALLMUSLIMS, to save their own hides. Even then, they won't listen to your demands, they'll just bitch about islamophobia. So the smart ones will lie and disrepect you, and the dumb ones are all MUH TAKBIR. It's a fucked situation.

There is a time and a place for non-violent removal, and we are well past that point. You are a naive man if you think otherwise.

we deserve it though

Get rid of the white people and let them turn Europe into another 5th world shithole

This. If anything we should be letting in more to show we stand with muslims.