What's next for her career?

Sueing Trump

How can she sue the man she just decapitated?

They sent her death threats.

How many times are you Sup Forumstards going to keep posting this? Do you really have nothing better to do than get butthurt on behalf of the president?

She gets two boats, one filled with convicts, and fills them both with explosives. Batm..er, Trump now has a dilemma.

biography, paid interviews, press tour, paparazzi, jet set entry, etc... As a symbolic enemy of Trump she will find open doors pretty much everywhere on earth outside of the USA

>posts beheading picture
>London terror attacks 3 days later
WAS IT A SIGNAL TO ISIS??

She looks like Andy Dick.

She'll probably become an icon of the members of "The Resistance"

>pic related

Trump most likely is trying to make her the "face" of the left. Possible she's also working with him. That crazy Russian conspiracy theorist Louise Mensch was found to be working with Milo.

its over for her

Suicide.

someone should do that for obama too

What career?

She's so ugly it's actually uncomfortable to look at her.

I hope someone shoves a shotgun up her cunt and shreds those dry old ovaries.

I'd definitely fuck her in the ass and smack her around, how much would she love that?

i'm sure she'd love the attention

kek

*breathes in*
*inhales
*respires*
*pulls air into lungs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Why are conservatives so delicate?

I love how she did that press conference and cried about how Trump had broke her.

she's a Trump plant, you think some old fag hag wants a bunch of Moslems in the country?

Press Secretary for President Warren.

Because they've been coddled their entire lives and don't know how to talk to people outside their gated communities/basements.

>"Islam has NOTHING to do with terrorism........... but.. don't criticize Islam or else it'll lead to terrorism"

That's a man baby.

Suicide live on bookFace...

In a just world, sucking dick behind a 7-11.

But it's going to be

She's more famous at this moment than she has ever been in her entire career.

Define (((They)))

Wait so she's her own victim now? Why the fuck is she crying?

Someone crown her already, she's done.

I can't even get excited for Happenings anymore. Why do we have to deal with this shit? It wasn't always this way.

>Trump does absolutely nothing to her

Your mom

She star in another tv show.