/cinemassacre/

What the fuck is going on with Mike's body? Are the alcoholic rumours true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=939w1gwsQTY
youtube.com/watch?v=cSQL17y5zg8&t=77s
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=jBVQM6PksX8
youtube.com/watch?v=BRjkLPyQly4#t=3m52s
pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/128248822100
tumblr.carlmylo.com/post/151407408972/cinemassacreproductions-cavebae
hornpoint.tumblr.com/post/153848912690/cinemassacreproductions-shingojira-leave-mike
avgngif.tumblr.com/post/155203915279/cinemassacreproductions-well-tonight-i-learned
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only people who are outraged at Mike being an alcoholic/exposing his penis are redditors.

Reddit: not even once.

>supporting Mike

Reddit

Safe Game seems fun.

Mike was in good shape less than a year ago, his appearance has gone to shit in a very short amount of time, and he recently posted his dick (again) on twitter and banned anyone who called him out on it

i dont care about any of that, but hes pretty dishonest. making sockpuppet accounts and fake comments on youtube and reddit

Ryan is cancer and is contributing to the downfall of Mike and Cinemassacre in general. It wouldn't surprised me if James cut both of them off and started a new channel, especially now that he's unJUSTed himself.

You wouldn't have even known about Mike exposing his dick unless you went on reddit where the story broke, fuck off

>unJUSTed himself.
proof?
he still looks like a cuck to me
and can barely stumble thru a sentence unless he memorized it in a script

He's in a lot better physical condition and seems more focused, and if you watch his most recent solo vids yo'll notice that he's a lot more upbeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSQL17y5zg8&t=77s

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A

Looks like a combination of alcohol and barbituates

Death to Mike

Someone fill me on the last few years? I used to watch AVGN when introduced Mike and boardgames with Mike. Does he have his own show or something?

>fake comments
>sockpuppet accounts
>showed his dick on twitter and reddit
>fired Bootsy
>made racist, unfunny comics

>hurr people don't post it five times a day on this board

nice logic retard, then i guess you visit reddit, since you know about it

That's the look you get when you sit around all day watching movies and playing video games. I had the exact same look since I do fuck all with my day until I started doing pushups and going for walks everyday.

Mike took over the channel when James was making his movie, he's been causing a lot of drama with the fanbase and now he's a mess and fired Bootsy and elevated Ryan's prescence, which has caused yet more backlash. Meanwhile, James has got his shit together after the drama with his crippled daughter and his recent AVGN episodes have been very entertaining.

Nice deflection tactic, you've been rumbled sir

>cinemassacre is dying

They're not doing themselves any favours, the editing on their latest vid is atrocious and the camerawork is film school tier

You can see it in James eyes that he has grown tired of this shit

We NEED to get Mike kicked out Cinemassacre. The racist comics show his true colors, this kind of behavior is disgusting and unacceptable.

Yeah there's definitely some tension between Mike and James in their latest vids. Also, did you notice that there was no James and Mike Monday vid this week?

Why the FUCK do they keep making vids with Ryan?
he's retarded and looks like utter shit
also a huge shill "THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED BY MOUNTAIN DEW"

>racist comics
sauce?

>Also, did you notice that there was no James and Mike Monday vid this week?
There was a video, though
youtube.com/watch?v=jBVQM6PksX8

SHUT UP YA OLE BAG!!!

EAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

CINEMASSACRE IS MINE JAMES! YOU POST VIDEOS WHEN I SAY SO! YOU SPEAK WHEN I SAY SO! YOU FUCKING DOG! FUCKING LOSER! I AM CINEMASSACRE! I THINK MY PAL RYAN WILL HAVE A GUEST APPEARANCE IN THE NEXT AVGN IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YA! FUCKING LOSER!

EAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

>Mike
>Alcoholic
>Insecure
>Obsessed with his cock and private messages women on tumblr about it under the cinemassacre account
>Talks about having sex with his girfriend and his 'huge load' he just had under company name
>Power bans numerous mods
>rips off an old woman
>Overall, acts like a 15 year old boy

>James
>Kind, but clueless autist

It looks like a lot of fun. Wish we had those around in the arcades I went to as a kid.

James strikes me as the kind of guy that would off Mike if he ever started being a threat to his income.

I feel the opposite. I think James would sooner let Cinemassacre go down in flames than have a confrontation.

Why does James always pronounce words like a retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRjkLPyQly4#t=3m52s

Mike has lost his mind and somehow thinks that Ryan is a better sidekick than Bootsy

No, that would be James' wife who'd pull that

kek. this.

You forget James has a child now. He's up late and tired. Now he has to clean up Mikes shit too. He'll blow gasket

>uploaded on sunday
why.jpg

timezones

>>rips off an old woman
?

I feel like that's more of a reason that he won't. He NEEDS those awful Mike and Ryan videos to keep coming for the ad revenue. He simply cannot afford to lose Mike. Mike really is a parasite in a very comfortable position, he can abuse James all he wants and know he can get away with it because of how he's slithered his tentacles around everything for all these years.

The way he says "aliens" is fucking ridiculous. He says "allyuns"

here

Could you at least bother to read the thread at all?

Mike exposed his penis?

BURR-E

It says it was uploaded on 28th May though, which was Sunday

twice

full story?

Actually three times. Twice on twitter (left up for four hours) and once on le rebbit

The girl he was talking about his penis to on tumblr was nearly 20 years younger than him, and he has a "girl"friend too

>nearly 20 years younger
was he talking to a tween?

Not sure if it's his actual dick but he's posted pic related numerous times when he's been drunk and now bans anyone who talks about it

No she was over 18 or about there, but he's still nearly pushing 40

Don't know what's weirder.
The fact that he actually fucking posted, or the fact that it really is 10''.

It must have been himself pushing this story all along.

>mike trying to sue oneyplays because of brown brick mentions

this is so easily faked is there anything more convincing? I don't like mike but I'm having a have a hard time believing this shit

Does anyone outside of Sup Forums honestly hate Ryan, because the youtube comments are full of retards who think he and Mike make great content.

his dick isn't even touching the table

He is not really 10 inches, he used forced perspective to make it look bigger, he's about 7 inches if anything
All this shit is his vanity and ego

Those "retards" are sockpuppet accounts created by Mike.

ahahah holy shit I thought this was just a meme
is he really posting about his dick online ? he's lost it

>the absolute state of cinemassacre

Aren't his balls touching the table? Someone needs to triangulate the perspective and calculate the real length.

>it's a mike pins a comment episode
>it's a mike shitposts on /vr/ episode
>it's a mike post his dick on twitter episode
>it's a mike draws racist comics episode
>it's a mike build brown bricks in meinkraft episode

uhhhhh... what?

his balls are right on top of the fucking table. he's probably 9 at most.
>it's a mike takes down a cinemassacre video that was posted on /vr/ episode

The jokes about it came first but he took it as an excuse to flaunt his cock online, then tried to justify it as trying to put the rumors to rest
I can almost promise he started that shit himself. Just like I also suspect he pushed the James cuck meme the hardest on Sup Forums all this time. Just a suspicion. He is a fucking piece of shit.

jesus what a fucking faggot.

Why hasn't this become a scandal piece yet? Mike has basically put the reputation of a very popular and historical youtube channel at risk and no one in the media seems to know about it.

how has no one archived any of the shit he's posted if he's supposedly posted so many comments like this? also notice how all the filenames are from reddit.

>scandal
>very popular
>media caring about fucking youtube

I guess nobody has cared enough to tip any media sites off. And anyway many of us digging through this shit are afraid James will be affected. We just want Mike to get his shit fucked up. After all SJWs are still chomping their teeth about Ghostbusters. The last thing James needs is to suddenly be caught with a "racist' who exposes himself online and talks about his cock to young women too.

Youtube scandals are reported almost every day in the media these days, go to bed dad

who follow cinemassacre on tumblr? plus its not like he posted his dick on there or anything.

all this obsessing about a man's penis and no one speculating on whether or not the stories are bullshit? I just want to know for sure so I can dislike him even more

Only about normie youtubers and trying to get pewdiepie down.

Nobody gives a shit about AVGN.

the stories about his dick size?
Def fake. The pic used perpective to make it look like it's big.

What fucking stories? He ripped off an old lady for a klingon costume. He has bad blood with Bootsy whom he fired most likely out of sheer jealousy and propped up his meat golem Ryan instead. He really did get blackout drunk and posted his cock on three separate occasions. He's been caught samefagging himself with an old online name that lead us back to his shitty comics. He used this same name to insult the Irate Faggot and praise himself and James on numerous forums. What stories do you mean?

Fake

these stories
I just want to know if they're true but I guess there's no way. I'm not gonna trust a random retard on Sup Forums

this is sad

Actually tons of redditors are coming to his defense and calling this all a witch hunt.
They really are complete scum.

here's some of the tumblr posts. you can delete the posts but not from the people that reblog them.
pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/128248822100
tumblr.carlmylo.com/post/151407408972/cinemassacreproductions-cavebae

do you have sauce on his shitty comics and his samefagging? What's the acc name?

>mike saying his dick is longer than a pringles can
hornpoint.tumblr.com/post/153848912690/cinemassacreproductions-shingojira-leave-mike
avgngif.tumblr.com/post/155203915279/cinemassacreproductions-well-tonight-i-learned

elvis8atari

Seems Iike everyone named Mike is alcoholic.

yeah but what's the proof that it's mike there.

Even tumblrites hate him
Seriously if James (who only found out about this shit a few days ago) does nothing about this and doesn't discipline him he will be a legit and unironic cuck. A failed spineless excuse for a man. This is his fucking brand Mike is tarnishing. James' fucking face is right there on the icon.

>uncut

Jews didn't get to him.

Man you're fucking annoying. elvis8atari is Mike's online name going back over a decade. He's used and continues to use it almost everywhere he posts. During all this reddit shit he used it to blatantly defend himself. When everyone found out it was him he deleted the account. But Sup Forums is more clever than reddit and managed to follow the breadcrumb trail to all the places he used that name.

Man, James really doesn't seem the type who'd do something.

he wont. mike is fucking up his brand and i doubt he really cares.