Excuse me sir
*sells drugs*
are you enjoying your meal sir?
*kills people*
spicy, or extra crispy?
*slices employee's throat*
have a pollos hermanos day!
*torments the elderly*

He got into business with an unstable dipshit like Walter White is what he did wrong.

>selling drugs in a mutual exchange with people, killing people who mean him and his business harm, slicing throats of people who the police are looking for, tormenting elderly cartel members
>wrong

I'm not talking about errors of judgement.

Can I help you sir?

he killed children

Nothing personal, kid

>allowing subsidiaries to use children in operations

When?

Uh gee, can you provide some proofs dere bud?

I quit watching during like season 2 so I don't know the context but did these children deserve it though?

It's true.

Walt's the one who fucked up. Could have just made his millions cooking with Gale and died peacefully a year or two later. Instead he insisted Jesse be brought in and then protected him when he repeatedly fucked up.

He was so blinded by his hate of the Cartel and Hector Salamanca specifically.... he didn't even consider the other possibilities.

Inb4 Reviewbrah covers Los Pollos Hermanos

>How is your food?
>Is it to your...satisfaction?

Kids always deserve it imo

Well yeah, but that is a plot point which appears in later seasons.

Jesse's second fuck-up was excusable though
>orders subsidiaries to not use children any longer
>subsidiaries kill child
>Jesse goes mad
Color me surprised

Much like Hitler didn't actually kill any Jews,
Gus never killed any kids.

I still wonder why they would kill the kid.

Its just incredibly dumb.

Hes not going to rat to the police, the police are not looking for him. Killing a kid only brings police attention especially since a bunch of people have probably seen said kid talking with the dealers in the car.

>they believe gus when he says he didn't order those guys to kill that girls brother

ayy lmao

fuck off with this meme

anyone who makes threads like this are actually unfunny retards who are either too stupid or just idiotic enough to shit up this board

memes arent funny, fuck off to imgur or whatever... this board is for actual disccusion of movies and tv shows.

>they don't believe gus when he says he didn't order those guys to kill that girls brother

ayy lmao

Was Todd autistic?

>memes arent funny, fuck off to imgur or whatever... this board is for actual disccusion of movies and tv shows.

His name was Lance, and yes.

>they either believe or don't believe gus when he says he didn't order those guys to kill that girls brother

ayy lmao

How do you figure that? At that point in the show Walt is looking all clear on the Cancer front,no idea time wise when it will returning.

He realities, when he is to be killed so Gale can take over; not just his life.... but his family.

Gus already knew about his family and shit.... how does Walter know they won't get killed also?

Good point, never considered that

Gus ordered those guys to kill the kid because they were about to kill Jesse Pinkman for him you dumb shits

He didn't count on Walt being dumb and saving him

Gus' tactics sound like an AnCap

Kek, Walt shouldn't have snitched Jesse to Gus though

This, Walter just happened to arrive at the time of the shooter. It foreshadows Walt's use of Kids and accepting of it later on

That makes a lot of sense actually and your point is even stronger when we thing about the death of victor. Gus might be civilized but he's still a psycho

He didnt kill walt and jesse when he had the chance.

Death of Victor was your clue, he dragged a random ass slave in Jesse along to his poison party

If Gus is so smart why did he choose to work with a paranoid basketcase like Lydia.

We only see her as a basketcase once Gus is dead.... she is then paranoid as hell that she might get killed too.

We don't know anything about their dealings whilst he was alive, beside the madrigal and the scene in better call saul.

>who mean him and his business harm

>killed the Mexican with the box cutter for literally no reason

>has children killed
>nothing wrong

Victor was taking on a job that wasn't his to take and he let himself become a police sketch. The first time Gus is called in by the DEA you can see a sketch of Victor on the bulletin board.

More like why did he choose to work with Walt and not kill him a lot sooner. Well, attempt to kill him a lot sooner.

Walt was the only one able to synthesize enough high quality meth per week to sustain his operation.

He wasted materials Walter needed to make his pure cook. Needed to send a message to Walter, since he couldn't kill him.

Did you even watch season 3 and 4?

Walt knew his super smart ass lab assistant Gale was going to replace him. Gale and thus Gus have no idea how to make Blue Sky, Walter only ever told Jesse how to make it.

top kek

Damn, this makes a whole lot of sense.

It's been a while. When did they kill the kid? I remember them recruiting the kid and having him kill people that were on their turf. When did the kid die?

this thread makes me realize I remember absolutely fucking nothing about this show other than major major plot points

Jesse was going to poison the guys with ricin, Walt told Gus and they all met (Jesse,Walt, gus and the dealers). Gus said "no more kids" to the dealers and they killed the kid. Jesse got apeshit and Walt killed the dealers for him, because pinkman would get killed