the men are manlets and the women are fridges LOL

>leading male is a manlet
Ummm this is problematic

fuck

#litty

He's a big guy

more like the little rock lmaooooo

UUUUUUUUUU

Looks like a real bull. I would be glad if he fucked my wife.

How come Dwayne's costars are always taller than him?

would have been perfect if he was this tall irl, has that hasselhoff vibe

why is there a fat ugly jew in this picture

>rock could head fuck their cunts

Daddario was the best they could find.

Is everyone in this thread having raunchy summer fun?

JUST

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

duhwayne, the CRITICS, hand them over

It's Painus in Uranus!

who's in charge here?

Did the movie do bad?

It was a smash

are you kidding? Baywatch was a RAUNCHY summer fun classic. It did really well in the box office and FANS love it!

the image that rock doesnt want you to see

>5'9" vs 6'0"

Wew lad

Kek

Ok that's lame, I'll tell you a really funny photoshop to do. Take Zac Efron and slightly resize him so he appears like 5'4. Then you write 6'0 over Dwayne and 5'11 over Zac. This is comedy gold, trust me.

oh shit the rock got to meet jet li?

What will the final form of Dwayneposting look like?

I always got the impression they weren't supposed to be looking at each other here
Like how Japs always make movies where they stand next to each other but look off in the distance

Please tell me I'm right and this isn't what you're implying it is

Why the fuck did Effron juice the shit out of himself?
Was he feeling cucked by the Peeble?

You're right, watching the movie at regular speed they're clearly not looking at each other

what were they thinking with this scene?

They're looking each other dead in the eyes, user.Stop seeing what you want to see.

wew lad

BAYWATCH (R) is the NUMBER ONE RATED R COMEDY of the SUMMER. FANS love it!

How does the 8foot guy manage to be the least awkward person in the photo

Jesus thats litty

I like this thread bump

What the fuck is even the premise of this movie?

OUTTA MY WAY CRITIC FUCKING SHITS

Just bros having fun on the beach! It's the perfect summer movie!

7'9 Jesus Christ his dick is probably hughmungus

When will they learn?

To laugh your BUTT off at some FAMILY FUN summer blast RAUNCHY comedy

This meme will always be funny.

Just HOW raunchy was this kino?

>Effron is shorter than the girls

How tall is the guy in blue?

raunchy enough that dwayne piss stain johnson bet his entire career and reputation on making a fool out of himself on twitter defending it

>bet his entire career and reputation
I dont think that's true. He's going to have a career after this and people will forget about this even after pissing their pants in laughter.

true bro let me handle your johnson and make sure its wet and #litty for the ride. me and my bros are gonna catch baywatch later come with and i'll give you a reach around no homo haha

Fans are loving it. Our worldwide roll-out begins this week. It's gonna be #litty. #Baywatch

Say what you want but using stupid term like raunchy or litty really helps his desperate case of advertising

I mean he must know about mememing

ummm

Sheesh Vin, kneel even further in front of him why don't ya?

What the fuck is wrong with Efron's skin?

He literally has the body of a 90 year old except toned as fuck

Dehydration.

Oh DAMN this looks like a hilarious RAUNCHY summer hit comedy that will be LITTY! FANS love it!

efron would be drowning in leading man roles if he was six foot.

Why is there a fat among them? He's even wearing his shirt.

even if it was a standard 4" erect chink dick, it would still be bigger than dwayne small ass johnson.

>green eyeballs

I see you and raise you pic related

why is zac so fucking ripped like holy shit he makes you ignore the women and ask for workout advice

In what hollywood are leading men NOT manlets?

wtf is that real? who the fuck is the pebble gonna rescue looking like that?

its real my friend...that's hollywood for ya.

DWAYNE?

We're all seeing Baywatch out of protest against Wonder Woman, right? Imagine if this sexist movie which treats woman as sex objects manages to out perform Wonder Woman.

Comic relief/relatable slob, get #litty

>R-RATED COMEDY
>No naked tits
>Shows a dude's dick and balls

Get LITTY fellas.

You can tell my their eye movements that it's supposed to look like they're facing each other. But they're actually standing side to side to create a forced perspective.

He looks like beef jerky. Is this what girls want?

They aren't but it's supposed to look like they are

Would you rather face 50 duck-sized Rocks or one Rock-sized duck?

>inb4 reddit

The Rock looked tall in the movie but not as tall as the shit I took out of laughter during this RAUNCHY SUMMER movie.
I just saw the new Baywatch movie and I gotta be honest:IT'S LITTY
The comedy is RAUNCHY and great for a RATED R movie. I was alone for some reason,A I guess I'm the only non-critic in my local cinema. The first ever joke in the film made me piss myself out of laughter. The smell of urine was strong,but that didn't stop me from watching it. When Daddario said to the HSM guy that her eyes were "up here",I took a massive shit,that would later take a shit of it's own because of how FUNNY AND RAUNCHY the movie was. The smell of urine and shit apparently got the attention of the staff and they brought in the penis inspector. When he saw the fountain of urine my dick has caused,he rushed to the exit as fast as he could. I guess the penis inspector was just a critic. At the end of the movie,I felt thirsty, I barely had any existing liquid in my body. I drank the 7$ Coke until i threw it up out laughter because of that RAUNCHY RATED R JOKE Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made! After that movie ended,I ended up in the hospital bed. BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM SEEING THIS #LITTY MOVIE AGAIN!

Can we stop this stupid meme? It's obvious that they're doing the shoulder to shoulder looking pat each other.

>Can we stop this stupid meme?

No.

Itty bitty litty. Seems like FUN though

ok supermodel