Is there a more badass designed animated movie villain than this one?

Is there a more badass designed animated movie villain than this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/arcana/phantoms-back-2010-10-26
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>snake with a hat from a kids movie

bravo

Don't forget the revolver rattle

the mustache looks just a little bit silly

it's just a stain on his sclaes

but it's obviously supposed to be a mustache and it obviously looks just a little bit silly

name a non silly thing out from a kids movie

I think the same tho

i also love how he would shit bricks if you mentioned Hawks very on point

yeah, you are right, the whole movie was pretty silly (in a fun way)

What, in the name of God, is that?

>battleborn character
>bad ass

Ha I get it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoiezEB9n2Q

yeah
but not as silly as Finding Dory or any Pixar recent trah

Yeah theres quite a lot actually.

Flat brim with telescope crown is the superior cowboy hat.

this guy was pretty rad

>"Go to Hell!"
>"Where do you think I come from?"
Pretty good.

Did anyone else watch the spanish dub of this movie? I watched Rango for the first time at my cousins' house and I was blown away by both the movie and how great the voice acting was. I honestly may prefer it to the original but I can't find a good copy with the spanish dub. Rattlesnake jake's voice actor was El Cochiloco (Joaquín Cosio) from El Infierno if any of you have seen that. Just brilliant casting there.

Tim Curry beats Bill Nightly by a hair's breadth.

Hexxus was also a shitload more powerful than a snake with a hat.

In motion you don't really notice it. It's very clever and subtle actually.

You have to go back.

Not exactly a villain but I think its impossible to watch this scene and not feel as powerless as mrs.brisby did. Maybe not badass but intimidating as fuck.
Honestly I thought he was one of the coolest looking things I had ever seen when I was a kid. Its hard to beat flaming oil skeleton-god in terms of badass.

Tim Curry has always played top tier villains

>All these people who don't know that Jake was a tribute to Angel Eyes

I'm horribly disappointed.

>Angel Eyes
you what

didn't Rango come out before this, too?

>you what
Kill yourself out of Sup Forums.

I mean, plenty of people havnt seen gbu and since its a kids film its understandable most of them dont even know what that is. But yeah as far as Sup Forums goes its pretty appalling what people on this board havnt seen.

No thanks amigo

kek

Rango is essential kidkino. Hell, it's pretty damn close to being actual kino. I'm shocked I haven't seen it discussed around here more. Sure beats the "DUDE BE YOURSELF LMAO" tripe we've seen in most kids films these days.

>black and white movie

grandpa, I...

Problem with most kidkino is it is animated (like rango) and so you get lots of fags telling everyone to move to Sup Forums which they do....which then triggers /comblr/ because they want to talk about capeshit.....they then come to Sup Forums and you see where this is going.

Honestly a thread every now and then to talk about childhood favorites and such would be nice but.....we must remember where we are.

Fuck off my board you dirty beaner

That's Colonel Douglas Mortimer

Also known as Angel Eyes.

Make me
*cashes welfare check*

Angel Eyes and the Colonel are two separate characters. Angel Eyes' name is never revealed.

They are only played by the same actor. Other than that not connection between them what so ever.

>Sup Forums loves westerns
>will refuse to talk about a movie that pretty much gets the best parts of them down to a tee because it's animated
This thread's been derailed fast, but someday I'd like to make a thread on Rango. It really is a great movie.

yea its good, the love interest is really annoying though

my man

I also find it the best one of the best animated fils out there
on my top 3 list

Sup Forums doesnt like film. Really the only reason westerns are generally accepted is because they are the least pretentious looking movies that are usually pretty good and easily relatable. You wont be able to make a thread on rango without Sup Forumsposting. Theres too many adhd kids off their meds cross posting.

no its because kids don't know shit about them so generally stay away from western threads, on the other hand a cartoon is easy pickings even if they have no idea what it even is

That could also be it. Im also under the impression their mostly safe from Sup Forumsposting because muh masculine film etc.

Final suggestion using a classic, not the most flashy but he had some moves. Only good part of the movie anyway.

It's a shame this movie doesn't get the noteriety it deserves. It's the best Western we've gotten in a while.

I'm not sure if it's more badass, but he definitely deserves recognition. Hell, the whole movie deserves recognition for its semi-accurate creative liberties.

What film?

Osmosis Jones I think

El Infierno is the only Meximovie I've seen and I loved it.

Treasure Planet

>man with no name rides a white chariot with two golden angels
this movie was great, whoever made it fucking loved westerns

Got it.

Props to ; among the most intimidating villains Disney has made.

no its not

The Anvil Hoarder (1930)

>Cultural enrichment intensifies

actually now that I think about it this guy was pretty badass.....

This dude was cool

The part where he hacks off his own arm to fuse Excalibur to it is radical

#NotallMongols

NOW WATCH ME CREATE

I don't think Jake counts as a villain in Rango, just a highly suspect harbinger of death.

I was wondering how they got clint to sound young than I saw timothy olyphants name in the credits and didn't even need to check who he voiced.

Well he sorta moves the plot along and is against the main chars motives or atleast is trying to kill him so he fits the bill in a general sense.

His twitchy eyes threw off the intimidation factor for me. I think Gary Oldman more wanted to have fun with that role than make him a badass villain. Ruber wouldn't be such a vain bombast otherwise.

Good bait. But Rango isnt kids movie, its a western meta film.
That canyon bat attack scene.

I guess. I remember Jake calling Rango out on his bullshit, and challenging him to an honor duel afterward. Jake had a deal with Dust's mayor the key antagonist, but I can't remember what it was.

Let's be honest though, #TheVastMajorityOfMongols

MY MECHANICAL ARMY

Also, the fuck is that?
And what movie is it from?

looks like an album cover, prob metal

>using the Season 4 Joker

Shameful ťbh

Eh yeah I can see that then, he for sure wasnt primary I agree with that though.
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/arcana/phantoms-back-2010-10-26

source is lame as fuck, image is cool though.

Alpha art for the Magic the Gathering card Phantom Monster.

It's MtG

>source is lame as fuck

3/3 flying for 3U was pretty okay until powercreep happened

damnnit

> using a 3/3 with a CMC of 4
ISHYGDDT.

Yeah I've seen it in spanish too. He was also in Pastorela. Haven't seen Infierno.

Yes.