What's the worst thing he's ever done? I thought Godzilla 98 was pretty bad

What's the worst thing he's ever done? I thought Godzilla 98 was pretty bad.

>an abortion of a film so bad not even based Jean Reno could salvage it

The Stepford Wives is the absolute worst

Kill a family while on narcotics and pretend he couldn't remember

tpbp

His movies are nowhere near as bad as those of John Landis.

Your mom.

wasted taxpayer dollars delaying a chicago parade

Killing someone by driving drunk

How about the best thing he's ever done?

I love the first quarter of that shitty film. They found that turning the females into robots created literally the perfect society.

The Producers remake

godzilla was bad?

FBDO

I never understand why Godzilla 98 gets so much shit. Yes, it's a bad movie. But other equally bad movies get praised by critics all the time. Godzilla 98 was at least campy fun.

Ferris Bueller's Day off, or killing two Irish women while driving while receiving a handy depending on your angle.

>You will never be getting blown by Jennifer Grey in Ireland in a Porsche when two dumbasses pop out in front of you and you climax just as you murder them and still get off with a slap on the wrist

>In February 2012, when Broderick was featured in a multimillion-dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl, Doherty said a meeting with Broderick had not taken place and that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers, knowing his past."

haha, how did they let this happen?

That sounds like the greatest day ever, I would gladly die 10 minutes after that happened. Just long enough to look at it and say "Fuck yeah."

I'm waiting to see what his next big hit will be

Spiderman 3

The GOAT

Chicago was a mistake

Glory is great but Matthew Broderick did his best to ruin it

heh

Killed a mother and her child while drunk driving. Then bought a house in Kilcar, Ireland.

oh i get it

the producers

he raeped ur mom!