A script that was made by a 10 yr old

It's unpredictable, and a little heart warming. 6/10

I dunno I haven't seen it

A tale of a man who is afraid to fart in front of his own father

Cringeworthy romance and bad toilet humor

Weirdest shit put to film

Heartwarming loser kino

buncha faggot shit as the poster indicates

>Hank, a man marooned on an island, is on the verge of hanging himself, but sees a corpse wash up on the beach. He tries to resuscitate it, but the corpse bemuses him with its incessant flatulence. As the tide begins to wash the corpse away, Hank watches as its farts propel itself around on the water. Hank immediately mounts the corpse and rides across the ocean like a jet ski, landing on a mainland shore but far from civilization. That night, the two of them hide in a cave from a rainstorm, and after the runoff pours into the corpse's mouth, Hank realizes the next morning that the corpse has yet another power in which it can be used like a well for a seemingly infinite source of drinkable water. The corpse also begins a slow transition into speaking and a grasp on the English language, adopting the name Manny. Hank and Manny continue their quest, using Manny's erections (fueled by a swimsuit magazine they find) as a compass.
Holy shit this is real?

This. Lots of gay vibes in the film

Swiss army man threads make me want to leave Sup Forums forever. the fact that 99% the board can't comprehend the most simplistic thematic elements and metaphors is truly astounding.

>it's about le farts hehe XD

christ

fucking capeshit

Pure enjoyment !!!

it wasnt really supposed to romantic i dont think. the end of the movie made him seem like a weird stalker

A rad classic.

Classic Paul Dano

The fuck?
That is not what I expected.

Pretty weird

A masterpiece. I'm serious.

Sad

BRAP

Gay shit

A 10/10 well made, great acting dumb movie about not holding your farts

Fucking this

>ctrl-f Classic
>1 result

yikes

more fart jokes than family guy...dont see it

Classic Dano

>Paul Dano
Damn. Guess I'll need to watch it

These are the guys who directed it

A surprisingly thoughtful (yet still silly and ridiculous) movie about humanity, friendship, and the absurd ways humans try and censor themselves.

It is real, and I called it as pure kino when it came out.

I was joking then but the movie actually pulled through and became kino.

Also the soundtrack gives me fucking chills. The opening song with Classic Dano riding the back of a farting Daniel Radcliffe is legit beautiful.

Fucking hipsters.

>oh I'm Mr. Hurr Durr I go to fucking Sup Forums everyday and think I'm better than everyone

Then fuck off to reddit, faggot.
No one will miss you.

It wasn't supposed to be romantic. It's more on him not hiding himself. When he started reveling himself they were freaked out but the body moving and shit made them think otherwise

Should I watch it?