L

Y

N

C

H

E

D

SANTA MARIA

I just assumed Dougie Jones was Evil Coop. . .

Reminder that Twin Peaks is not a parody.

>not so subtle bait
>you fall for it anyway

These memes are getting stale

That meme you like is going to come back in style.

WHERE THE JEW GO

no i checked his reddit history. it was legit. he was heavily into sports, video games, and big bang theory.

yeah man because you aren't allowed to do some light trolling while having varied interests...

Someone asked it in the last thread, but never got an answer, but I always wondered too, if Mike(the one armed man) cut off his arm because it was making him evil, and that arm became the midget, why isn't the midget evil? Or is there something else to this that i'm not getting

>admitting you browse reddit

>S3 involves a "mysterious billionaire" trying to make contact with the black lodge/white lodge/waiting room
>in the original show, after Catherine "died" in fire, her name was taken off the credits
>Lynch went as far as to introduce her to the cast as a real Japanese actor who had worked with Kurosawa

post yfw Lynch told Piper Laurie to tell everyone she wouldn't be in the show to hide the fact that she's the secret billionaire

But sometimes my arms bend back

Listen guys, I baked this for GF for tomorrow night. Please don't spam her facebook and ruin the surprise!!!

Did I mention she's my GF?!?

The Arm is not evil. Mike said it made him sin. Some user explained the biblical reference of cutting the arm last thread. You could say non of the lodge creatures are "evil", even Bob. They just don't give a fuck about human life.

I would love this, Laurie was one of the best actors on the original series. I loved every scene she was in, truly she was best girl

humans can barely comprehend higher dimensional beings. our moral constructs are meaningless in their context
youtube.com/watch?v=N7K5KjOdLD8

we're le not gonna le talk about le judy

What did she say to him?

i saw the biblical reference post, but if the arm made him sin, and the midget is the arm, why doesn't the midget sin, or have those sinning qualities if that makes sense? If Mike felt the arm was such an issue he had to cut it off it had to have some bad qualities, or maybe it's just a metaphor for something i'm not getting

Pls respond.
Isn't Dougie Jones just evil Coop leading a life?
Why would there be a third Coop?

Nah bro, Dougie is like a spare doppel made so that Evil Coop wouldn't get brought back in. If they were the same, Evil Coop would've gotten stuck in the lodge.

The arm just seemed to represent the contract with BOB. I don't think it's evil.

There seems to be a need for another "dummy"/half-baked Cooper to balance reality because the "good" Cooper is stuck in the lodge. It is implied that BOB or Evil Cooper conjured Dougie to avoid being sent back to the lodge. Now that good Cooper has returned, Dougie Jones has served his purpose and is destroyed.

>Piper Laurie still acts and is co-starring alongside Jennifer Jason Leigh and Laura Dern's father in an upcoming 2018 film

happening

AYUDAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did the arm have to attach himself to MIKE's stump in FWWM in the red room? By severing the arm and forming a new familiar with it, he'd perhaps free himself of garmonbozia addiction. He'd be able to team up with the arm to do magick when necessary, as we see him do to send Cooper back and earlier to do ring stuff, but he wouldn't be corrupted by absolute power so to speak by constantly seeking mana to power his indulgences.

that actually makes sense, and could tie into the numb arms and ring. Thanks

Wew, is this on the book or something like that?
I'd have never imagined this by myself.

is garmonbozia like an addiction? I always thought it was more like a sustenance they needed to survive

Cut if off and used it to grow a new familiar to replace BOB. One who wouldn't be such a shitter. He saw such handiwork just now, in fact, when he came upon this thing that had been created (for a purpose).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The way the arm behaves in FWWM and especially in The Missing Pieces makes me believe he's somewhat evil. It is very odd. Especially the scene where he just laughs manically at Cooper's demise.

Nah, especially if you re-watch the episodes the mechanics are a bit more clear.

its probably something they need to survive but some might become more hungry than others, like BOB.

>The way the arm behaves in FWWM and especially in The Missing Pieces makes me believe he's somewhat evil. It is very odd.
I agree, but we also see in the finale (and S3) that the arm has a doppelganger.

Is it OK to follow people who follow people on reddit?

Herding these autistic fuckers is worse than herding cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXi5VKPyWLE&feature=youtu.be

The way BOB fiends for it while that old bag Mrs. Choat revolts at the projected sight of it in this plane of existence suggests it could be something like that.

What was up with him dancing on Josie's grave after BOB sucked 50 lbs. out of her and fit it in a knob?

umm...

how can it never happen if it just happened?

get redpilled on the Lynch-meister

so he is evil then, thanks for answering my question

So far, 29 Mega Jackpots

get redpilled on the angry shrimpkin

Is he, dare I say it, /ourarm/?

wow bob wow

are we gonna have Richard Spencer and this lil guy team up?

that last one can't possibly be real. Even Sup Forums would find that ridiculous

amazing

He doesn't let it go.

So, I'm going down the street and I'm trying not to smile. Cuz the street is where I'm going and the curb is at the side, by the sewer where the rain goes down like this girl I once knew. Cuz the sewer is so hollow.

AND THE AIR

could last forever

hahah/// I love memes!

somewhat serious question, not only is he a midget but his head is all misshapen, is there something actually wrong with him?

>Lynch went as far as to introduce her to the cast as a real Japanese actor who had worked with Kurosawa
why is this the funniest shit I've ever heard in my life

There's a documentary of him and some dude talking about ayahuasca. It's the drugs man.

Theres a new episode in less than 24 hours homie I'm having a seizure so its hard for me to respond quickly, sorry.

>editing out all the downvotes

Damn

youtube.com/watch?v=rG_AG-x7MwU

Discuss

stay well user, unfortunately I know that feel

he's just come to the logical conclusion of rational thought: Hitler did nothing wrong.

Except for gassing the disabled, because then Anderson wouldn't be allowed to live. I mean seriously, a midget nazi? How delusional is this guy?

terrible singer

Which of the three Coopers (Good Coop, Doppelganger and Dougie) would be the best in bed?

kys

>shitty singer
>shitty actor
>amazing ass

really makes you think

So I just marathoned the first episode. Is the acting purposefully bad? And it's definitely a slow burn. I can't really tell if I'm sucked in or if I just want to be.

Mr Jackpots

>I just marathoned the first episode, what did I think of it?

How is this even a question?

What about it other than the "marathoned it" implies bait? It was alright. I'm interested enough to watch the next episode which I'm about to do.

I just wanted to know if it's Lynch or the age of the show making it so weird. I realize the characters are purposefully weird but am I supposed to be laughing or feeling during Laura's mom's wacky screaming?

This is legitimately the influence for Dr. Jacoby - youtube.se/watch?v=8MG5gFtZ3U8.

then say that instead of memeing newfag

Didn't watch because you put a period at the end and broke embedding. Learn to format your posts, dumbass.

Should I watch normal FWWM first or the extended cut with the missing scenes?

Do I need the missing scenes?

Do you really need an even bigger bait?

>hurr why isn't anyone taking my bait post seriously

fuck off retard

Watching this Q2 edit for the first time right now, it doesn't seem so far that the additional material is particularly noteworthy. There was one little bit with Jeffries that was interesting, but so far the rest was better on the cutting room floor. (About halfway through.)

If you have the time it probably would be ok but the pacing is worse IMO.

Watch the FWWM your boy Lynch intended you to watch. He was given the chance to edit Missing Pieces in, but decided to make it its own thing.

FWWM is an amazing movie in its own right and you don't really need the missing scenes (especially not edited in).

Technically, I did marathon the fucker. It was feature length. Tall order to be giving some old ass show a try.

You idiots are jumping in my boat and I was just paddled up here next to the insightful looking fellows, inquiring about a television show.

>it doesn't seem so far that the additional material is particularly noteworthy
yeah that's why lynch cut it out and why you shouldn't watch fan edits

Forgiveness... it is then the web site of this pertaining, sir! - youtube.de/watch?v=IkAVnG-Jya8

hahahaha. I love your aMerican memes!!!

I watched FWWM years ago, but not since the missing pieces came out. Good to know it doesn't change too much. And I already saw the extended Bowie scene. Guess thats the only lore heavy one in the missing scenes?

I think the scenes are good and interesting on their own but they ruin the pace and tone. But it's cool to see after having watched the released version a million times.

L Y N C -
etc. etc.

Sure thing plebbit. Miss out on a Mexican shitting his pants. You are the man!

what do you think episode 5 will be like?

I haven't been this excited about a fucking tv series in years.

Seriously, there must be something wrong with the people that can't appreciate this new season.

For someone who has never seen Twin Peaks but loved something like the first season of True Detective is it worth watching?

Is it a creepy horror-infused cop drama like I'm thinking it is or is it more along the lines of The X Files like I'm thinking it is?

It's, I can't believe I'm saying this actually, not half as pretentious as True Detective.

Pure kino!

>Pretentious

Nigger, I just loved the cosmic horror theme it ended up having.

Is TP cosmic horror like yah or nah?

Never even thought of this kind of comparison, but you're 100% right.

"Special" Agent Jackpots bends down and accidentally shits his pants after finding a quarter on the ground, narrowly missing a bullet to the head from the hit men seen earlier.

the first season was kino, you're right about the second season tho, it was pretentious trash