youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw
youtube.com/watch?v=j-AftuW0d8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WELL I'LL BE A MONKEYS UNCLE

it's shit

good soundtrack youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw

Has a black actor in it

bees

What did Will Smith back out of to do this? The Matrix or something?

What's bad about it, friend?

Not enough ass.

Correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-AftuW0d8s

thats...really well done

I watched the first 10m and realized it was the worst movie EVER made. Nice shitpost though.

I was surprised too, I almost didn't watch it because I figured it was either a joke or going to be terrible... He wasn't even in the real movie and I think he played the better Neo.

yea I kinda want to see the Will Smith Matrix now

yea well you know what they say, one minute Wills got your back and the next just knocks the legs right out from under you

once upon a time in the west

this song is so good

I love this movie

>so that's in huh, we some kinda Matrix now

I hate Will Smith

THAT

Not enough Salma ass.

IS A MANS

BIG WILL

DRU HILL

Perfection

Dat flap is too high, she'd shit her pants.

Hairdresser Jon Peters and his giant spider fetish

HEAD

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Mister West! How nice of you to join us tonight and add COLOR to these monochromatic proceedings!

Capt. James West: Well when a fella comes back from the dead, I find that an occasion to STAND UP and be counted!

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Miss East informs me that you were expectin' to see General McGrath here. Well, I knew him years ago, but I haven't seen him in a COON's age!

Capt. James West: Well, I can see where it'd be difficult for a man of your stature to keep in touch with even HALF the people you know.

Dr. Arliss Loveless: Well, perhaps the lovely Miss East will keep you from bein' a SLAVE to your disappointment!

Capt. James West: Well, you know beautiful women; they encourage you one minute, and CUT THE LEGS OUT from under you the next!

More movie should have epic quip-battles.

>HALF
Should've been three-fifths.

shes borrowing it off Kevin Klein, even shit old movies paid more attention to detail then now

SOME

best scene, best Will bantz ever, even more so then MiB