Whats the best way to piss in a theater? I'm sick of missing out plot points because I'm always in the bathroom

Whats the best way to piss in a theater? I'm sick of missing out plot points because I'm always in the bathroom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJDszJp7gKQ&user=TheWhizdomTV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Installing a catheter

get a catheter you faggot

go to baywatch, they allow you to piss in the aisle

get one of those piss bags you attach to your leg

get your theatre hired gf to drink it

they have to do it if you ask them to

Don't drink anything before you see the movie. I have a strict "no eating or drinking" policy before going to a movie theater UNLESS I do it right before I go. It'll take longer than 2 hours for me to have to use the bathroom.

>that kid who went to go take a shit and came back with shit on his forehead without realizing it
it was me

>When they're out of theater catheters

Piss in your seat. Lets the theater owner know you're enjoying a RAUNCHY lil summer comedy!

Use this and insert the bottom of it into your empty popcorn bucket/drink cup. Then leave it for the wagies to clean up

youtube.com/watch?v=UJDszJp7gKQ&user=TheWhizdomTV

>he has to pee every 20 minutes

w-why is there a fork?

>tfw think I have the beetus but too scared to go to doctors and actually find out for sure
I-I'm sure it'll be fine

How about you just drink something that doesn't have caffeine in it?

just fuck the remainder of your life up family

Schrodinger's beetus

Diabetes isn't one of those "oops" diseases. If you had it and you weren't treating it, you'd know. You'd be in immense pain and discomfort and your extremities would start rotting off

It's not just the caffeine though, the popcorn and candy gives me diarrhea nearly everytime

is it the beeties if i can piss on command? i go to the bathroom at work maybe once an hour just to fuck around, but if i whip it out, i can piss, even though i didnt feel like i need to

Pause the movie, dumbass.

Doesn't work when you're flaccid penis is only an inch like mine.
It'll fall off.

I wear a skirt and nopan, then I just aim downwards and let it run down the theater floor.

Never gotten in trouble for it yet.

>tfw movie's almost over but your bladder feels like it's going to burst

I actually had a dream once where I was able to pause, fast forward, and rewind the movie while watching in a theatre and I accidentally fast forwarded too far and couldn't get back to where the movie left off.

>not going to the bathroom before going into the auditorium

STOP BEING A CRITIC. FANS LOVE MY MOVIE.

That's some tasty looking peach tea you have there.