Ian Fleming's Licence to Feed

Ian Fleming's Licence to Feed

why does he seem so happy

She looks a bit like a man, but she's got huge tits. Ehhh, ok, for a night, if the tits are great, I'll have another go sometime.

>not 'Licence to grill'

I've been with many fatties before, but after you bust the third nut you don't wanna stay with them anymore. The precious beauty about a chubby fuckable body and big jugs disappear almost instantly afte cumming.

After that you're locked with a big ass ORC between 4 walls. Try to look interested in her shitty opinions and chat about food....

>Fry Another Day

No

This guy is a beta cuck with deeply rooted mental issues. Now Craig is best Bond.

So true. They don't earn as much interest from me because they don't respect themselves. Nothing wrong with the occasional pity bone(especially if the titties are huge, what a fun experience that is).

just look how proud he is of his work

the man is a legend

>Doctor? No
>Diets Aren't Forever
>RibEye

she looks great.

THICCC

FOX's Can't See Bones

>pre-feed: obvious look of discontent, forced smile
>post-thiqque: pride and genuine smile

based pierce bonding dem burgers 24/7

you know, if she were a good mother, knew how to run a home, i'd live with the weight.

t. b. h. that flab can feel god on the dik

I totally agree.

They don't respect themselves, that's why is so hard to maintain a chitchat/relationship.

this holds for any woman

kek

Being Remington Steele doesn't get you much these days.

BASED BIG BOOB BBW BANGER BROSNAN

I like my women thick, not slim... The name's Test... High Test
Nice to meet you, Mr. Test.... I'm Fertility Voluptuosa, attachée to the Russian Ambassador... would you care to join me for a midnight swim, Mr. Test?
>Fertility sensually removes her dress then jumps in the pool using the "dive bomb" technique, pushing all her weight into it, making a huge splash and draining half of the pool's water in the process
>She smirks at Test, visibly troubled and aroused by the demonstration of her BBW prowess
Tell me Mr Test, is that a Walter PPK in your pocket... or are you just happy to see me?

MOMMY MOMMY I WANT MILKIES!!!!

If this were pre-1900s she'd still be in good shape. Food today is too readily available, loaded with preservatives, sugar, carbs, etc. The industrial revolution was a mistake.

what does it matter, she's worth more than your whole favela will ever make. don't worry, Communism will work "next time"

BURGERED

Last night I bonded your sister's mcdonalds cheeseburger.

Potato Never Fries

Looks like it gets him quite a bit actually.

He made her this way. He did it right, too. Marry a beautiful woman with tit genetics, then fatten her up until you can bury yourself in her plump body.

>they both get fatter and fatter

now i finally understand what bond burgered means

WIFE

NICE AND THIC

>she's worth more than your whole favela will ever make.

yeah, at least she has money to get endless bypass surgery.

>Here my dear, I baked you a GoldenPie. Ah, my sweet have some more... Yes... The Serving Was Not Enough it seems? Hehe we'll change that *sniff* mmm is that some flatulence I smell? Phwoah. Not to worry darling, you can Diet Another Day. Just eat up... Go on. Hunger Never lies...

Pierce told her he'd divorce her if she lost weight. True facts.

License to Thicc

They look really happy together :)

>tfw no thicc mummyfu to drain my sack

u mad, fatty?