The Tim Saga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
youtube.com/watch?v=e7PD4f5uTOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the story so far. I never heard about Sup Forums going to his house though. Anyone have more details?

He's already hit his breaking point and lost tons of his fans and is still maximum triggered. Any guesses on how we will eventually go too far and become 100% doxxed by the general public?

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

Thread theme.

proof on pol house visit with timestamp

We know its you making these threads Tim. Your war with Sup Forums is never going to happen and youre doomed to irrelevancy for betraying the one true king of comedy.

TIL the guy who ripped of Tim Heidecker and Tom Green with hamfisted edgelord politics is the king of comedy.

What the fuck is TIL?

if this is really you tim, latest season of on cinema wasn't too good, too much focus on the 6 bag cinema, not enough on movies, i stopped watching after 3 episode.

sorry tim, ya didn't make the list

I'm Jim, I sodomize Tim.

Ask Tim, employee of Old Spice marketing division, what the 16 secret chemicals in Old Spice are!

Bubb bubb bubbwowza, Old Spice kapowza! Old Spice kills drumpf and gets u pussy, use it twice a day. Use it now if you're proud to be a cuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=e7PD4f5uTOU

Tim Is Lobotomized.

He's making ANOTHER season of Decker, (that show no one asked for), and said that he's making it expressly to "piss off Sup Forums".

We'll see how that goes with the general viewing audience.

>'check it out' not renewed for new season
this is the real tragedy here

Better that than have CYT (Current Year Tim) ruin it.

how could he have ruined it? give me an example

By shoving his Trump/Sup Forums drama into it! The man's lost all self-restraint. He's a lolcow now.

Can I get a quick rundown on his situation?

>(((proof)))

Where do you think you are?

TODAY I LEARNED

See

Chances are the he'll just make it boring for normal people and give Sup Forums even more ammunition to mock him with when he inevitably goes full retard

Is that you Tim? How did you lose your sense of humour

It's just someone being a humongous faggot

>I DIDN'T APOLOGIZE TO THE GUY THAT STABBED ME, I FORGAVE HIM
Could Tim be any more pathetic?

>Heidecker admits that it is somewhat of a burden to have the wrath of the internet alt-right trained on you. “I’d be lying if I said it didn’t affect me and make me do things like make sure my family is safe, or worry that it will manifest itself in some nut coming up to me with a gun. That certainly is something you consider. But you can’t control what people are going to do. I’ve been through some crazy shit. I don’t want to not do something because I was worried about some 15-year-old in Ohio who’s up at 4 AM with directions from some Sup Forums board.”

>In 2006, Heidecker was stabbed twice in the back by a neighbor’s son who was supposedly under the influence of PCP. Heidecker had gone next door in the middle of the night after his frantic neighbor banged on his door screaming for help. He was ambushed by the kid who stabbed him with an eight-inch butcher’s knife and chased him down the block before being subdued in a bar that Heidecker ran into. “It was a Sup Forums commenter who stabbed me-I’m just kidding,” Heidecker says. But despite his past traumatic experience, Heidecker doesn’t let online threats of violence intimidate him. “It feels like if you’ve been struck by lightning you feel like you won’t get struck by lightning again,” he says. “It was certainly traumatic, but I think it’s good to go through that kind of stuff to have the perspective of it. Other than that, I don’t think about it too much. So, [online attacks] are not going to stop me from doing stuff. If that’s the intention, it’s just not going to work.”

is the only way he can redeem himself is get world peace back a new season?